Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335954 times)

Pon_Katt

• Bay Watcher
  • GAK!GAK!GAK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1365 on: August 26, 2012, 06:24:28 pm »

Grounded in reality? Read the thread over Zanzetkuken. I am being realistic compared to the rest of these madmen.

Then I have work to do whenever something crazy appears.

Just don't investigate when people go missing and we will have no problems. ... Not really, I can torture troublemakers as a side job, if you all wish.
What kinds of tortures do you have in mind?

Minus the whole, cannibalism thing. ... Yeah.
Great!  Just give me a knife, anesthetic, and a practice subject and I'll start!  Car battery and nails would also help.
My little voice approves.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 26, 2012, 06:26:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[/quote]
Great!  Just give me a knife, anesthetic, and a practice subject and I'll start!  Car battery and nails would also help.
[/quote][/spoiler]

I want the name of the subject and proof of paperwork before you start.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 26, 2012, 06:28:16 pm »

I shall have the paperwork over as soon as possible, but I will need you to pick it up yourself. Actually, it's done, down in the basement, come on down.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 26, 2012, 06:32:16 pm »

I shall have the paperwork over as soon as possible, but I will need you to pick it up yourself. Actually, it's done, down in the basement, come on down.

Has to be on my desk, Corai.  And you are banned from any experiments, due to your organization trying to achieve 'peace'.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

piemanpie24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 26, 2012, 06:34:31 pm »

Grounded in reality? Read the thread over Zanzetkuken. I am being realistic compared to the rest of these madmen.

Then I have work to do whenever something crazy appears.

Just don't investigate when people go missing and we will have no problems. ... Not really, I can torture troublemakers as a side job, if you all wish.
What kinds of tortures do you have in mind?

Torture is included in this:

Every death will be investigated, due to the limited amount of people that will be on the mission.  You cannot count every person on the forums, due to the fact that most have not signed up for this mission, and every life is needed for the success of the colony.

The exception is if you sign the correct paperwork to prove that it is for !!Science!! or Science.
Bureaucracy done right! And !!Science!! is the best kind of science. We all know that.

To discourage torturers and murderers, the paperwork will be 100+ pages long depending upon a variety of factors.

To deal with this, I request my movement from M.A.D. P.L.A.N.S. to a new department, "the Governmental Enforcers".  I shall lead this new department.  We will need the law enforcement.
It needs a better name, in my opinion. Something acronym-y.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 26, 2012, 06:36:49 pm »

Has to be on my desk, Corai.  And you are banned from any experiments, due to your organization trying to achieve 'peace'.

Heh. Buinesses run by madmen always find ways Zanzetkuken. I have absolutely no idea why I suddenly went from peace to torture, but it's fun.

Still, we are P.E.A.C.E. Protecting earth alliances completely ethically... Actually, that name is a bit misleading. Since I keep the alliance from shattering by torturing those out for war to death, but meh. Terrans don't seem to mind torture.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 26, 2012, 06:38:16 pm »

Why no canabalism? I'd be willing to eat meals made of human flesh. Now I'm hungry for ribs.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 26, 2012, 06:40:53 pm »

Why no canabalism? I'd be willing to eat meals made of human flesh. Now I'm hungry for ribs.

... Zanzetkuken...

Name:Slayerhero90
Reason:Defiling the dead

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 26, 2012, 06:45:56 pm »

Heh. Buinesses run by madmen always find ways Zanzetkuken. I have absolutely no idea why I suddenly went from peace to torture, but it's fun.

Still, we are P.E.A.C.E. Protecting earth alliances completely ethically... Actually, that name is a bit misleading. Since I keep the alliance from shattering by torturing those out for war to death, but meh. Terrans don't seem to mind torture.

We should hold ourselves to a higher standing than Terrans, besides, I am fairly sure that torture is slowly being outlawed here on earth.

To discourage torturers and murderers, the paperwork will be 100+ pages long depending upon a variety of factors.

To deal with this, I request my movement from M.A.D. P.L.A.N.S. to a new department, "the Governmental Enforcers".  I shall lead this new department.  We will need the law enforcement.
It needs a better name, in my opinion. Something acronym-y.

That is a placeholder until I come up with an acronym for the department.

... Zanzetkuken...

Punishment: Death
Limitations: None
Notes: Anyone may take this assignment
Reward: Less paperwork and any satisfaction that you have during the execution.  Immunity to one infraction.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 26, 2012, 06:48:21 pm »

I assume that is paperwork for "Corai, have at it."

Slayerhero90, come here. I have some ribs for you.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 26, 2012, 06:50:43 pm »

Sorry! Still on Earth!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

piemanpie24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 26, 2012, 06:55:31 pm »

... Zanzetkuken...

Well, he didn't eat them per say. He just implied that he WOULD eat human flesh.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 26, 2012, 06:56:56 pm »

... Zanzetkuken...

Well, he didn't eat them per say. He just implied that he WOULD eat human flesh.

Amending Paperwork to: In the Case of the Defiling of Dead.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 26, 2012, 06:57:16 pm »

... Zanzetkuken...

Well, he didn't said he will eat them per say. He just implied that he WOULD have eaten human flesh.

See this? We must capture Slayer and let me... take care of him.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 26, 2012, 06:59:28 pm »

... Zanzetkuken...

Well, he didn't said he will eat them per say. He just implied that he WOULD have eaten human flesh.

See this? We must capture Slayer and let me... take care of him.

I do not believe in the punishment before crime philosophy, amendment of paperwork holds.  Any action upon earlier edition will be punished accordingly.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 192