Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 336019 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1350 on: August 26, 2012, 05:33:12 pm »

Can I borrow his brain? I need a footrest.
What if we put his brain in a robot, gave that robot some super sweet dance moves, and entered him into the dance contest! Then all our money problems would be solved!

No, not brainfreez, he WILL kill EVERYONE!  Instead, we have the robot look like a kobold and put Corai's brain into it.

I feel like I must speak to Zanzetkuken in PEACE HQ, alone. If he doesn't come out... Hey, anyone like my new suit?

I am never going to PEACE HQ without SPARTAN-II battle armor.  And a Helicopter chain-gun.  And an invulnerable force-field.

*Presses button under desk*

He knows, kill him before he warns the rest of the colony. Okay, now Zanzetkuken we can work something out peacefully.

Heh, not really. I'm not a evil mastermind plotting to destroy you all.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:38:03 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: August 26, 2012, 05:41:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*puts on 1 1/2 inch Kevlar full-body suit with opening for mouth*
*puts on full body titanium alloy plating with titanium wire mesh for breathing*
*grab M16A1 (full and working) and 10 extra clips (full)*
*organize all of M.A.D. P.L.A.N.S. under my command (all equipped with working weapons)*
*cut off all electrical supply to P.E.A.C.E.*
*attack P.E.A.C.E. HQ*

Keep whatever happens grounded in reality Corai.  That means no adamantine armor or weapons, since adamantine does not exist in reality.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: August 26, 2012, 05:44:50 pm »

It can exist though. it's just a magical kind of carbon nanowavers something.

As for dwarfs liking skiing, doesn't matter. I do,
The point is as you ski down the hill you're followed by an large cloud/ wave of Co2 you just helped to evaporate.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: August 26, 2012, 05:49:22 pm »

1)It can exist though. it's just a magical kind of carbon nanowavers something.

2)As for dwarfs liking skiing, doesn't matter. I do,
The point is as you ski down the hill you're followed by an large cloud/ wave of Co2 you just helped to evaporate.

1)Note: It is sharper than an atom.  An impossibility that breaks a law of Physics (I think.)

2)Thoughts go through all forum-goers minds on how to weaponize this.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

piemanpie24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: August 26, 2012, 05:51:58 pm »

1)Note: It is sharper than an atom.  An impossibility that breaks a law of Physics (I think.)

Don't worry, I have experience in breaking the laws of physics. I don't have time to elaborate, but it involves a bowl of pudding, Adolph Hitler, and the Large Hadron Collider.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: August 26, 2012, 05:57:45 pm »

Don't worry, I have experience in breaking the laws of physics. I don't have time to elaborate, but it involves a bowl of pudding, Adolph Hitler, and the Large Hadron Collider.

Tell it to the director of M.A.D. P.L.A.N.S. and me in a PM, and no one else.  The possibilities are enormous.  And some of those on this forum are morally unstable.  I have high morals, compared to most people on this planet.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: August 26, 2012, 06:01:57 pm »

Grounded in reality? Read the thread over Zanzetkuken. I am being realistic compared to the rest of these madmen.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: August 26, 2012, 06:03:57 pm »

Grounded in reality? Read the thread over Zanzetkuken. I am being realistic compared to the rest of these madmen.

Then I have work to do whenever something crazy appears.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: August 26, 2012, 06:06:47 pm »

Just don't investigate when people go missing and we will have no problems. ... Not really, I can torture troublemakers as a side job, if you all wish.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: August 26, 2012, 06:12:08 pm »

Just don't investigate when people go missing and we will have no problems. ... Not really, I can torture troublemakers as a side job, if you all wish.

Every death will be investigated Unless (maybe) it is brainfreez, due to the limited amount of people that will be on the mission.  You cannot count every person on the forums, due to the fact that most have not signed up for this mission, and every life is needed for the success of the colony except for maybe brainfreez.

piemanpie24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: August 26, 2012, 06:13:33 pm »

What kinds of tortures do you have in mind?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: August 26, 2012, 06:15:29 pm »

Torture is included in this:

Every death will be investigated, due to the limited amount of people that will be on the mission.  You cannot count every person on the forums, due to the fact that most have not signed up for this mission, and every life is needed for the success of the colony.

The exception is if you sign the correct paperwork to prove that it is for !!Science!! or Science.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:24:01 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: August 26, 2012, 06:18:09 pm »

Minus the whole, cannibalism thing. ... Yeah.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:20:33 pm by Corai »

piemanpie24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: August 26, 2012, 06:19:53 pm »

Every death will be investigated, due to the limited amount of people that will be on the mission.  You cannot count every person on the forums, due to the fact that most have not signed up for this mission, and every life is needed for the success of the colony.

The exception is if you sign the correct paperwork to prove that it is for !!Science!! or Science.
Bureaucracy done right! And !!Science!! is the best kind of science. We all know that.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: August 26, 2012, 06:22:57 pm »

Bureaucracy done right! And !!Science!! is the best kind of science. We all know that.

To discourage torturers and murderers, the paperwork will be 100+ pages long depending upon a variety of factors.

To deal with this, I request my movement from M.A.D. P.L.A.N.S. to a new department, "the Governmental Enforcers".  I shall lead this new department.  We will need the law enforcement.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 192