Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335744 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1140 on: August 18, 2012, 01:26:25 pm »

Then why was I elected then? I'm the number 2 position in government here.

On that note, I plan to submit to Ace more info to make official. So if he hasn't added you, remind me of your position please.

Umm, acting insane as a joke? Or am I not a member of the space project and can therefore not post? The title says open discussion. What do you mean?
No, you can post, I'm asking people about their asked fo position in the organization.

Joke? What Joke? Most people on this forum are completely serious. And we're serious about this. Very serious.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 18, 2012, 01:28:07 pm »

i am the leader of D.E.A.T.H (Department of Earth Agriculture and Testing of Hemp) .
the department is responsible of farmers and plant industry .

because i was the first hemp farmer .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:30:35 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 18, 2012, 05:36:58 pm »

i am the leader of D.E.A.T.H (Department of Earth Agriculture and Testing of Hemp) .
the department is responsible of farmers and plant industry .

because i was the first hemp farmer .
Seems a little like there is overlap wih arts and recreation, but okay. Anyone else?

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 18, 2012, 06:55:57 pm »

We can never have too much art.  Can you imagine how hard it would be to smooth all the walls without so many artists?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 18, 2012, 07:13:59 pm »

I would like to note that, if one is discovered nearby, I would like to spearhead the effort to stabilize a wormhole, to bring DF to another galaxy.  We can't be selfish, and must get a quality game out into another galaxy before the major corporations try!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 18, 2012, 07:28:31 pm »

I would like to note that, if one is discovered nearby, I would like to spearhead the effort to stabilize a wormhole, to bring DF to another galaxy.  We can't be selfish, and must get a quality game out into another galaxy before the major corporations try!
If and when that happens, sure.

We can never have too much art.  Can you imagine how hard it would be to smooth all the walls without so many artists?
For some reason, arts and recreation overlaps with drugs. Brainfreez, I ask that we be allowed to dip into your personal supply of brainfreeztm to help convince investors.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 18, 2012, 07:30:40 pm »

I LIKE DRAWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: August 18, 2012, 07:32:25 pm »

PTW, I must see this.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 18, 2012, 07:41:20 pm »

I can't believe that people want to go to the department of Arts. Stop bloody joing the drug industry for a minute. So, Slayer, where are you?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 18, 2012, 07:51:47 pm »

I can't believe that people want to go to the department of Arts. Stop bloody joing the drug industry for a minute. So, Slayer, where are you?

?

What do you mean by that?
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 18, 2012, 08:08:17 pm »

We basically fix whatever the rest of the colony does when it comes to relations to earth. So basically we babysit earth to make sure they don't get stupid and attack us.
I'm helping with this effort, despite being the F.O.R.G.O.T.E.N.B.E.A.S.T.

We should also bring back and export moonrocks.
The moon is a harsh mistress. Exporting rocks one slingshotted boulder at a time and letting the earths gravity do the rest.
Wait until we're ready to attack! Hostile actions will stop all non-nuke imports, and the nukes will be pre-armed and ready to explode.

I am against any form of weapons of mass destruction, on earth or on our territory. If you are all gonna kill yourselves when we get our asses kicked, use a gun. Not a giant nuke that will destroy the solar system.
I am actually FOR WMDs. I'm just against using them, although we must let the Terrans know we have them.

I will be the IT administrator and manager of the AI. If we are making a test colony using people that dont want to be there, they'll probably break things. I say we give them brain implants and have a AI controlling them. These implants could directly power a artificial heart, so that if they are removed, they die, minimizing damage to the space station.

Volounteers to be stored on a disk and used for the AI?
Also, any acronyms for this AI? I cant come up with any :x
I'd be interested to be turned to an AI, once the bugs get worked out and robot bodies are available.
How about: Heuristic Intelligent Vehicles for Multiple Interesting/Notable Devices?

And why am I not yet listed as the F.O.R.G.O.T.E.N.B.E.A.S.T. of the B.I.O.G.L.a.D.O.S.?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 18, 2012, 08:09:55 pm »

LEARN HOW TO SPELL FORGOTTEN! >:c AND HIVE!
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: August 18, 2012, 08:26:20 pm »

Well, forgotten has two T's, but I'm the First Officer of the Really Great Organic Technology, Engineering of New Biological Equipment, And Stuff, Thing. Can you get another T in there? No.
(P.S: I run the Bioweapons, Internal Organs; Growing Lethal and/or Desireable Organics Section of this project.)

As to hive: What do YOU propose?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: August 18, 2012, 09:39:55 pm »

Well, forgotten has two T's, but I'm the First Officer of the Really Great Organic Technology, Engineering of New Biological Equipment, And Stuff, Thing. Can you get another T in there? No.
(P.S: I run the Bioweapons, Internal Organs; Growing Lethal and/or Desireable Organics Section of this project.)

As to hive: What do YOU propose?
Greatwyrm, you are 7 out of ten of the last posters in my new replies section. I wonder why.

Ayway, I appears that Ace is temporarily AWOL, so everything must be put back a bit.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: August 19, 2012, 04:16:28 am »

H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. sounds like a cool name.
Now there is a hard choice. Use harddrives to store you on or keep your brain?
Harddrive has as pro that we could make backups of you. Tough i dont think it will be as easy to combine multiple people into a supercomputer as with brains.
Brains are more sensitive for a zombie apocalypse tough.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 192