Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36093 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 18: Structural Collapse!)
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2012, 11:16:55 pm »

Eisenhard tries to find a Raging Judge pistol.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 19: WORSE Structural Collapse!)
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2012, 04:13:52 am »

Find any organic creature with healthy blood, and BITE!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 19: WORSE Structural Collapse!)
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2012, 04:35:51 am »

Use one of my exploding soldiers to set fire to the store. Then flee the scene, with the rest of my army.

We must find some sort of quest. But first we must destroy the evidence.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 18: Structural Collapse!)
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2012, 02:29:04 pm »

Eisenhard tries to find a Raging Judge pistol.

A pistol? Well, you aren't sure where you'd find one around here. You do find a water pistol lying around the back though, so I guess that'll do. (4)

Find any organic creature with healthy blood, and BITE!

A couple of humans who survived whatever terrible apocalypse that seems to have killed most of their kind come out of a nearby building. Entranced by your cuteness, they walk towards you, at least until you burst out your wings and fly at their faces, consuming both of their souls. (6)

Use one of my exploding soldiers to set fire to the store. Then flee the scene, with the rest of my army.

We must find some sort of quest. But first we must destroy the evidence.

You send a little stuffed animal into the store. Unfortunately, it appears to be a genetic mutant and instead sends shards of ice everywhere in the collapsed store. (2)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 20: Humans are delicious!)
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2012, 02:45:27 pm »

Right. My army and me need to find the base of operations of the technological fiends that threaten to usurp our position as rightful takers of the humans' time and affection.

Search for an outpost of technology! Assess its strengths and weaknesses stealthily.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2012, 03:02:37 pm »

A water pistol is effective against cats, but that alone won't do. Eisenhard needs real weapons so he can blow stuff up! Or so he thinks.

Eisenhard searches for a gunstore.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2012, 03:59:07 pm »

>Build traps around the ranch's entrances, where triggering them will send lumps of firewood falling on whoever's beneath.
>Make myself a secret cat-flap to enter and exit through, so as not to risk setting them off myself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2012, 10:25:41 pm »

Use their blood AND souls to increase my power.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2012, 01:21:02 pm »

Right. My army and me need to find the base of operations of the technological fiends that threaten to usurp our position as rightful takers of the humans' time and affection.

Search for an outpost of technology! Assess its strengths and weaknesses stealthily.

You look around a bit..the closest technology hideout you can sense is an..advertisement video store a couple miles down the road. (2)

A water pistol is effective against cats, but that alone won't do. Eisenhard needs real weapons so he can blow stuff up! Or so he thinks.

Eisenhard searches for a gunstore.

You find a gunstore, conveniently nearby! It appears that they don't even lock up the guns inside, either, as far as you can tell from the outside! New Location Revealed! (6)

>Build traps around the ranch's entrances, where triggering them will send lumps of firewood falling on whoever's beneath.
>Make myself a secret cat-flap to enter and exit through, so as not to risk setting them off myself.

You take the firewood from the back of the house in the ranch, as well as getting some local beavers to assist in cutting down some more trees from the forest out back. You then get the local beaver family to dam up any possible entrances to the ranch, and then install a small cat-flap, with a lock. (5)

Use their blood AND souls to increase my power.

You go through an ancient vampire ritual and use the absorbed souls and blood to boost your power. You think your next action using vampirism will have a higher chance of succeeding. (4)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 21: The ranch is secured!)
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2012, 01:31:52 pm »

Eisenhard purrs as his kitty eyes watch all those guns. Hmm...Those will sruely come in handy.

Eisenhard starts to store some guns in hammerspace.
>Yes?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2012, 02:46:59 pm »

Go to the advertisement video store! Attempt to gauge its weaknesses without it spotting me or my army.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2012, 09:13:30 pm »

Fly to Belikoj.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 14, 2012, 01:08:04 pm »

Sorry guys, I was sick the last couple of days and unable to actually type properly (I had a seriously bad headache..I actually kept trying to type on the wrong row of keys and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working for a minute.)

Eisenhard purrs as his kitty eyes watch all those guns. Hmm...Those will sruely come in handy.

Eisenhard starts to store some guns in hammerspace.

You shove some guns in a bag hanging on the counter in back. Unfortunately, despite how many you shove in, the bag does not transform into a Bag of Holding..it's just a lame oilskin sack. (2)

Go to the advertisement video store! Attempt to gauge its weaknesses without it spotting me or my army.

You ride your epic army over to the Video Game store, having a few of them destroy light posts as you go. Once you get there, you see that it is no easy task to get in..the doors are all locked, and they have one of those fancy roll-down doors that locks in place, denying all access. (3)

Fly to Belikoj.
You activate the souls that you have absorbed, boosting your power. (+2) You then begin your flight. Although it is difficult to fly for great distances with your powers (-2), you manage to make it all the way there safely with your added power. (4-2+2=4)

Turns reset.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 14, 2012, 01:15:33 pm »

Eisenhard mrowwws annoyedly. He must have a bag of holding for his stuff, and he needs it now.

Find Bag of Holding, or create one.
>Yes?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 14, 2012, 03:02:17 pm »

"Nice work destroying the lights, lads! Keep it up! Now, this fiendish beast has raised his armour for the night - so we're going to stake it out and pounce when it is vulnerable! Arnie, Johnnie, you take first watch - the rest of you, get some sleep!"

Stake out the shop. Sleep briefly and then wait until dawn. When half a dozen humans have walked in, strike! Send exploding cuddly toys to all four corners of the shop to explode simultaneously, and then storm the shop on foot and wipe out all survivors! Leave no shiny technological thing alive!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19