Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36062 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 21: The ranch is secured!)
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2012, 11:41:14 pm »

Use the cosmic shower curtain to kill Belikoj.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2012, 01:00:46 am »

>Sit tight in my secured ranch. It's not like he can get in, anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2012, 01:02:01 am »

It's always nice, hearing some famous last words. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2012, 03:09:06 am »

Eisenhard mrowwws annoyedly. He must have a bag of holding for his stuff, and he needs it now.

Find Bag of Holding, or create one.

You realize that, while memorizing that sacrifical chant, you also came across some other chant for connecting bags to Hammerspace. You sing it a bit, not realizing you just sucked in an alien planet with the new black hole created on the other side of the galaxy at the same time. But whoo, Bag of Holding! It's even blessed! (6)

"Nice work destroying the lights, lads! Keep it up! Now, this fiendish beast has raised his armour for the night - so we're going to stake it out and pounce when it is vulnerable! Arnie, Johnnie, you take first watch - the rest of you, get some sleep!"

Stake out the shop. Sleep briefly and then wait until dawn. When half a dozen humans have walked in, strike! Send exploding cuddly toys to all four corners of the shop to explode simultaneously, and then storm the shop on foot and wipe out all survivors! Leave no shiny technological thing alive!

You wait until dark, and order all of your army to stand back, save for a few that are going up to the door to blow it in.  Unfortunately, a couple of your army members were a wee bit too close, and a chain reaction explosion occurs as one of the four corners goes off too early. As all the explosions occur, the majority of your army is completely fried. Only about 20 soldiers remain. Oh yeah, and you were in the line of explosions. Hebrides loses a life. (1)

Use the cosmic shower curtain to kill Belikoj.

You fly above the ranch, and call the power of the stars into your shower rod. It begins to glow, and suddenly grows to an immense size, sizzling with heat. With a final shudder, it sucks in all of the moonlight, and speeds towards the ranch. The ranch is completely obliterated, and set ablaze. The impact lands directly on Belakoj, both impaling, smashing, and melting him all at once. Belakoj has lost 3 lives. The shower rod is destroyed, however. (6)

>Sit tight in my secured ranch. It's not like he can get in, anyway.

You sit. It's not like he can get in, anyways. (4)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 22: Solar Sonic Strike!)
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2012, 03:15:21 am »

...Wow.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2012, 03:17:11 am »

Check out the remains of the shop. Personally urinate on any surviving techno-fiends.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2012, 03:20:19 am »

"...You know, that was too cool.  I think I'm done hunting you Belikoj, I'm gonna do something else, rather than ruin the moment."

Fly away, and try to hunt for some food.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2012, 03:20:54 am »

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2012, 06:30:32 am »

Eisenhard smiles as well as he can with a kitty face. This shall do...Yes, it shall do.

Throw some guns and ammo inside the Bag of Holding. Search for money inside the Bag, leave payment.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2012, 04:34:51 pm »

Check out the remains of the shop. Personally urinate on any surviving techno-fiends.
You walk into the shop and pee on things. None of these electronics will be working for a long time. (5)

"...You know, that was too cool.  I think I'm done hunting you Belikoj, I'm gonna do something else, rather than ruin the moment."

Fly away, and try to hunt for some food.

You attempt to fly away from the ranch, but those souls you absorbed earlier are completely spent. In fact, you used a bit more than just the souls, and you are exhausted, so you lie down and take a nap. (1)

Eisenhard smiles as well as he can with a kitty face. This shall do...Yes, it shall do.

Throw some guns and ammo inside the Bag of Holding. Search for money inside the Bag, leave payment.

You grab a bunch of guns, ammo, and even gun-fixing equipment and put it in your bag. Although there isn't any of this planet's currency in your bag, there is a solid block of...gold-like material, so you leave that on the counter. (5)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2012, 04:58:26 pm »

Disregard this, turns haven't been refreshed.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2012, 01:17:38 am »

Yeah, just use this for the next turn, whenever that may be.

Wake up, hunt for food.  NEED YUM YUMS
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2012, 08:06:03 pm »

Turns reset.

Sorry, didn't put it in the post!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 19, 2012, 01:10:52 am »

Balakoj sighed, and heaved himself out of the smoking crater that was all that remained of the ranch.

>Get car from barn if it survived and drive.

>If car destroyed, hitch-hike. Try and reach an airport.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2012, 01:14:24 am »

Eisenhard tries to find an evil human criminal with an evil dog.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19