Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36114 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 16: Exploding Stuffies!)
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2012, 12:34:06 am »

Eisenhard moves on to the library! To read books on Egypt and discover the methods of restoring kitty lives.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2012, 01:30:49 am »

Balakoj was unsettled by his close escape, and wanted to get the hell out of dodge. He knew he only had to find and follow one of those paths the humans were always travelling along in the strange shiny boxes they called 'cars', and eventually he'd reach a crossroad where they would always stop, when a nasty red light told them to. Although the tough old cat would never admit it, the vampire monster on his tail scared him, almost as much as his near-miss all those years ago with that insudtrial harvester.
It was time to take a vacation.

"Got to get away gotta get away... Get out of here a while..."

Find an in-use road, hijack a stopped car at an intersection!

>Then drive to small abandoned ranch out of town and lay low for a while.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2012, 01:49:44 am »

"Wha...snap out it!"

Break out of trance.  Then, meditate in order to clear one's mind, and sharpen one's mental faculties.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2012, 02:33:55 am »

Under the watchful eye of my exploding stuffed toy army, practice the dodging arts of the ninja in order to gain proficiency therein.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2012, 04:38:53 pm »

Eisenhard moves on to the library! To read books on Egypt and discover the methods of restoring kitty lives.

You walk down the Main Street a tiny bit, but it turns out that the Library is right next door to the store! You move there. New location revealed! (3)

Balakoj was unsettled by his close escape, and wanted to get the hell out of dodge. He knew he only had to find and follow one of those paths the humans were always travelling along in the strange shiny boxes they called 'cars', and eventually he'd reach a crossroad where they would always stop, when a nasty red light told them to. Although the tough old cat would never admit it, the vampire monster on his tail scared him, almost as much as his near-miss all those years ago with that insudtrial harvester.
It was time to take a vacation.

"Got to get away gotta get away... Get out of here a while..."

Find an in-use road, hijack a stopped car at an intersection!

>Then drive to small abandoned ranch out of town and lay low for a while.

You jump straight into the conveniently open window of a car stopped in the parking lot and drive it straight away. Even without thumbs, you make a great driver, and make it to a faraway ranch in the middle of nowhere. New location revealed! (6)

"Wha...snap out it!"

Break out of trance.  Then, meditate in order to clear one's mind, and sharpen one's mental faculties.

You concentrate on your mind, and break out of the trance. You then sit down in the full lotus meditation position and meditate for a while, but nothing notable comes to you. (2)

Under the watchful eye of my exploding stuffed toy army, practice the dodging arts of the ninja in order to gain proficiency therein.

You ask the stuffed animals for guidance, and learn the art of prepared dodging. If you are aware that an attack is coming at you, you should have a much better time dodging it. (5)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 17: The Cat Escapes!)
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2012, 04:42:35 pm »

Eisenhard searches for books on Ancient Egypt and reads them until he finds what he wants.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2012, 10:59:06 pm »

Keep Meditating.  Use Belikoj's name as a chant, a mantra, to focus my rage.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2012, 08:17:11 am »

Right. Lead my army of stuffed toys into the outside world. Search for an army of technology, or some other foe to test ourselves against.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2012, 08:21:22 am »

>Stop the engine, climb out and stealthily check if the ranch is occupied.
Keep a wary eye out for any dogs. If it seems abandoned, well, go in and make myself at home!
If there are occupants, work out who/what they are.
Booze is Life for Yoink

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2012, 03:12:11 pm »

Eisenhard searches for books on Ancient Egypt and reads them until he finds what he wants.

You search the Library and find the book you wanted within minutes. Your findings are astonishing! It appears that if a cat is placed on a sacred altar (or other flat surface), along with the removed heart of a dog and a human, they can absorb the dog's lifeforce, restoring their lives, as long as the chant contained in the book is sung. You memorize it completely before burning the book in the Library's incinerator. (6)

Keep Meditating.  Use Belikoj's name as a chant, a mantra, to focus my rage.

You focus further on your mind. Suddenly, you come to a supernatural realization of the location of the ranch Belakoj is on. It would be simple to get there now if you had some transportation. (5)

Right. Lead my army of stuffed toys into the outside world. Search for an army of technology, or some other foe to test ourselves against.

You walk outside, and realize that that store you were just in had an electronics section. You send some stuffies to key points in the building's structure, and cause the entire electronics area to collapse, as well as making the rest of the building pretty unstable. (5)

>Stop the engine, climb out and stealthily check if the ranch is occupied.
Keep a wary eye out for any dogs. If it seems abandoned, well, go in and make myself at home!
If there are occupants, work out who/what they are.

You look around, happy at the non-existence of other beings nearby. While you are heading inside, however, you realize that this is actually a catnip farm. Interesting. (5)

could you add me to the waitlist, please?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Will do.
----
Turns reset.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 18: Structural Collapse!)
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2012, 03:18:31 pm »

Eisenhard tries practicing the chanting so he will be less likely to fail should he ever need it.
>Yes?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2012, 03:18:42 pm »

Climb on top of the store and krav maga it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2012, 03:19:02 am »

"I know where he is...now to get there."

Hunt some rats and drink their blood.  Use their blood to improve wings for long distance flight.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2012, 07:22:12 am »

"Hrmm... Yess... Good. This place'll do, for a while." Balakoj strolled leisurely around the place, inhaling the lovely aroma of catnip.
He knew his enemy would come, though, eventually. He turned his greyish-green eyes towards the way he came, thinking. He wouldn't give up so easily, this time. This time, he would have the upper hand.
'I'll have to be careful around this stuff, though,' he thought grimly to himself as he inspected the catnip(from a distance). He'd seen it drive cats insane.

>Finish exploring, and then start to fortify the ranch!
>Consume catnip in safe doses for inspiration, scavenge materials and begin work on a giant slingshot mounted in the barn, along with a telescope-type device to spot approaching vampire cats.

>Also search the place for any human weapons, like firearms. They could come in handy...
Booze is Life for Yoink

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2012, 09:03:59 pm »

Eisenhard tries practicing the chanting so he will be less likely to fail should he ever need it.

You completely memorize the chant. You could now preform it without even  using any of your own effort besides the breath of air. (6)

Climb on top of the store and krav maga it.

You kick the store, and the rest of it completely collapses. Epic! (6)

"I know where he is...now to get there."

Hunt some rats and drink their blood.  Use their blood to improve wings for long distance flight.

You look around, and fail to find any mice. You look a little bit more, but..still no mice. It turns out all the mice have detected your vampirism and have all traveled for miles just to get away from you. (1)

"Hrmm... Yess... Good. This place'll do, for a while." Balakoj strolled leisurely around the place, inhaling the lovely aroma of catnip.
He knew his enemy would come, though, eventually. He turned his greyish-green eyes towards the way he came, thinking. He wouldn't give up so easily, this time. This time, he would have the upper hand.
'I'll have to be careful around this stuff, though,' he thought grimly to himself as he inspected the catnip(from a distance). He'd seen it drive cats insane.

>Finish exploring, and then start to fortify the ranch!
>Consume catnip in safe doses for inspiration, scavenge materials and begin work on a giant slingshot mounted in the barn, along with a telescope-type device to spot approaching vampire cats.

>Also search the place for any human weapons, like firearms. They could come in handy...
You make some Catnip tea and chug it down, and use your heightened senses to find a bunch of firewood in the back. It'd take a bit more work in order to fortify the building, though. (4)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19