Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57

Author Topic: You Are A Kai Queen / You Are A Kai Commander, Day 41  (Read 85778 times)

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Kai Queen, Day 15
« Reply #510 on: July 08, 2012, 04:12:42 pm »

(psst, I will never ever ever say 'no, you cannot weaponize that')

human phallus? >:) or Magma? or brainslugs?
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 08, 2012, 04:17:58 pm »

(psst, I will never ever ever say 'no, you cannot weaponize that')

human phallus? >:) or Magma? or brainslugs?
1. Toady
2. Why not: Should we get our hands on some atomic warheads or something, we could create a vulcano at will
3. Can't weaponize a weapon. Besides, we haven't got any brainslugs, and the majority was against them.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 08, 2012, 04:20:10 pm »

I WILL PLAN.....

someday

1 was a joke
---
siggy!

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 08, 2012, 06:13:37 pm »

You divide the seeds, spores, and cuttings equally, and then segment the Large Flowers from the Hydroponic Queen's Flowers. As luck would happen to have it, half of the Queen's Flowers remain Queen's Flowers. You strongly get the impression that this just happened to be luck, and that future attempts may have very different results. Either way, You plant an example of every kind of plant next to a Flower, and give the rest to the Humans. Stampy seems slightly annoyed by this, but the Weak Humans seem to know exactly what to do, and request certain tools and lights. You order the NavDrones to work with them for materials, and set about Your own work.

First on this, of course, is to check the Virus. It has infected thousands of computers already, most of them of the personal computer variant. It is still undetected. It has accessed the Central Mainframe of the largest network in the closest city. It has succeeded in penetrating the first level of military security. It has infected a Shuttleport and has currently infected 4 shuttles. You leave the Virus alone for now, and set about making a large Stasis Chamber. It is rather slow work to dig it, so You whip up some explosives and quickly excavate a proper Stasis Chamber. The Tech Drone spends most of the night building the Chamber while you design a Basic Kai Landcarrier with stealth and camouflage options. Each can individually hold a single Predator and a Drone pilot, or ten Soldiers, or thirty Drones.

You contemplate the options of a grand cannon, and send the Tech Drone to build and install it after the Stasis Chamber is complete. You create a semi-random pattern of magnetic shields for greater defenses, and spend the remainder of the day improving upon the Tech Drone's armor designs to create a Soldier-Sized Heavy Powered AEPS. It is designed for the explicit purpose of carrying heavy weaponry / light artillery and heavy objects. It is not maneuverable, and a Soldier cannot move very quickly in it, but You estimate its damage capabilities to come very near to Predator levels.

By the strangest coincidence, it happens to make a Soldier look like a shorter, less-tall Predator.

Night falls. The  production of the Multivehicle Launch System is going ahead of schedule, and You anticipate it will take merely a quarter of the night instead of half the night. You note that many eggs have developed, and that many of the anticipated Large offspring has developed into Soldier-sized eggs.

[You Are:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Your Developing Eggs

Your Unready Fertilized Eggs

Your Nest
Location - the general area of Here
Outdoors - Pretty Hard to Detect by Casual Scans
Indoors

You Own

Your food supplies are:
5 Units of Food

Your food requirements per Hunger Level are:
Drones - 1/10 of a Unit of Food
Soldiers - 4/10 of a Unit of Food
Levels 1-4 - A Unit of Food
Predator / Nurse / Commander
Queen - A Unit of Food / Reabsorb 20 Eggs
Level 5 - 2 Units of Food

Your prisoners are:

Your Inventions (new section, correct me if I missed anything)

Your Planets:
Unnamed Yellow Dwarf Sun [Sol]
Unnamed Iron-Rich Cold Partially Terraformed Planet, 4th from Unnamed Sun [Mars]
- Unnamed Moon [Phobos]
- Unnamed Moon [Demios]
[/quote]

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Kai Queen, Night 15
« Reply #514 on: July 08, 2012, 06:24:03 pm »

Additional GM note:

If y'all would be so kind as to list up to four suggestions, in order of priority, I will adjust accordingly. While there is no guarantee that a day-cycle or night-cycle will actually mean we perform all four actions, it would be quite easy to figure out the completion ETA on projected actions and list them for the next day or in long-term goals.

Brain Slugs are still a loooooong way away. Also, Stampy and his people really are loyal, given that they have all collectively been screwed by the Human race and would greatly like revenge. Also, we're so far advanced that they decided they were the only thing between the human race being completely destroyed and being allowed a place at a comfortable spot in the new order. As in, not dead or a total slave.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 08, 2012, 06:33:35 pm »

But what about the Female Leader and her group?
Edit: Also, you migh want to put a mini-glossary or something in the first/second post. I don't remeber what Gen 1 means exactly.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:37:54 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 08, 2012, 06:38:22 pm »

Oh, they want to kill you and are looking for a chance to hurt/kill Stampy and his group.  Obviously, they're SOL on both counts, but given enough time they'll either kill themselves by provoking the Soldier or just starve to death.

Pretty much, unless you resort to that whole drugs and devices to control them, they're angry little lab rats. Or monkeys, as the case may be.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 08, 2012, 07:55:28 pm »

Put a dunce cap on the human queen.

>>:CREATE MULTIPLE ARMORED SUITS FOR SOLDIERS

>>:CREATE POWER ARMOR SIZED RAILGUNS

>>:CREATE POWER ARMOR SIZED PULSE GUNS

>>:????
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:25:10 pm by Zecro_The_Scourge »
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 08, 2012, 08:07:50 pm »

Take the human queen as a pet, rather have her follow us around and such as we do things to demean her little foolish order.

>>:CREATE MULTIPLE ARMORED SUITS FOR SOLDIERS

>>:CREATE POWER ARMOR SIZED RAILGUNS

>>:CREATE POWER ARMOR SIZED PULSE GUNS

>>:????

this.. all of it
---
siggy!

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 08, 2012, 08:13:02 pm »

EDITED FOR ACCIDENTAL PERVERT JOKE.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:24:51 pm by Zecro_The_Scourge »
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: July 08, 2012, 09:09:04 pm »

why?....and i was thinking bay12 was not tainted by 4chan....why?? ???
---
siggy!

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: July 08, 2012, 09:23:11 pm »

>plant the remaining seed of life in the underground flower chamber.

I'm thinking about the eggs we have developing.I have a small list to start us off below but I would like impute from other players.

Eggs to lay

Proposed plan for further adapting above ground plants to outside.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:37:18 pm by kopout »
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 08, 2012, 09:42:33 pm »

>plant the remaining seed of life in the underground flower chamber.

I'm thinking about the eggs we have developing.I have a small list to start us off below but I would like impute from other players.

Eggs to lay

Proposed plan for further adapting above ground plants to outside.

I approve of this.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Kai Queen, Night 14
« Reply #523 on: July 08, 2012, 09:59:30 pm »

Wrok on improving the above-ground flowers and commence production of a second queen with all practical haste.
The Queen will be independent. We can not afford a split, not now. Later yet, when discovery won't let to immediate extermination.
The GM told us that the first queen wouldn't roll for civil war, so we could turn a predator into a queen and get away with it... Also, we need numbers if we are to do this whole invasion thing and our food situation is resolved. Given that we are planning a military conquest of a whole planet in 2 weeks, a predator may actually be a sound choice for queen, it should produce excellent soldiers...

The V-3 was designed to hit one target very very well. We could probably build several and destroy all the major population centres, but it is not a practical weapon for anything much beyond making threats.

Maybe if we take the queen around with us they might gain an appreciation of our superiority. And we could experiment by whispering to them almost constantly, to see if communication is possible. But if this fails I think that we should just give up on biped queens.

I suppose, if we are preparing to take the planet...
Produce queen suitable for producing soldiers.
Develop transport system. Either direct teleportation or antisensory-shielded high-speed trains between the major targets.
Develop population-control weaponry. Communication blockers, weapon detectors, stealth apparatus, nonlethal area disablers, and defences impervious to light resistance would all be valuable in controlling the population. And until we have a viable space-borne military we will want to ensure that this planet holds value to the bipeds.
Build an assault force capable of taking and holding the planetary control centres of the bipeds.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 08, 2012, 10:04:04 pm »

Meta-note: ATT sucks and 2Wire also sucks.

PSSST HEY EVERYONE WHO USES ATT DSL, JUST TYPE HTTPS:// WHENEVER THE SHITTY 2WIRE MODEM HIJACKS YOUR BROWSER.

Response coming... later. It was ready when 2Wire ate it. >_____________________>
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57