Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: RTD: Human Factory  (Read 7608 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Human Factory
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 12:54:54 pm »

Angelo grinned, and immediately put some clothes on.

Put trousers, socks, shoes, t-shirt and a hoody.

Diarrhea Ferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 12:57:52 pm »

Thanks, changed it. Ok, now I need sleep...
((Still didn't.))

Sorry, I definitely changed something last night, but apparently it wasn't the mistake. If you could just quote where I have gone wrong it would save me going through everything I have written trying to find it. Will update statuses now.
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.
YOU MUST ADD THE ABOVE QUOTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE, RIGHT NOW.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 01:01:23 pm »

[3] Unfortunately the rags appear to be all there is in this location. Fortunately Elizas appears to have learned how make nice looking clothes out of the rags. You wonder if he might be so kind as to make you some...?
((Just this little bit. You corrected the other mistake already.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 01:10:31 pm »

Try to make something fromthe rags. Maybe also get help from Theodore.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Diarrhea Ferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 01:11:04 pm »

Of course. Now I've changed it  :)
The reason I was confused was that while I was checking back to when you all posted your character sheets, Caelleth you quoted TCM's character sheet. I mistakenly thought this was yours. Sorry about that :(

I think that next time I post a turn I will make sure it is not too late for my brain to function effectively...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 01:17:17 pm »

May I help both people with two different rolls or do I have to pick one to help?
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Diarrhea Ferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 01:22:04 pm »

I'm making the turn now. You will see how it all works out.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 01:33:19 pm »

I have an ominous feeling. And the woman's clothes are more important by common sense, by the way.
>Yes?

Diarrhea Ferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 01:44:12 pm »

Damnit. Made all of the turn and then suddenly realised only five actions have been posted. Still waiting on Sinpwn.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 01:48:31 pm »

Judging from his forum activity (I love reading that), he may still get online and post an action this afternoon.
>Yes?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 07:58:06 pm »

Jump down the hole in the floor, trying not to land on Angelo.

Diarrhea Ferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 04:25:58 am »

Turn 3

Run down the corridor.
[5] You head down the corridor at top speed, which is actually very very fast. Maybe you used to be a sprinter or an athlete? If you even had a past... [2] You fail to notice anything as you run down the corridor, you are enjoying the feeling of stretching your legs far too much. Eventually you reach a door, and you stop. Wait for the others to catch up? Or go it alone? Decisions, decisions...

Make some clothes, hopefully with Theodores help.
[2-1 skilled work] You attempt to copy Theodores method for making clothes but just become agitated and end up tearing up a lot of the rags in frustration. Eventually you turn to Theodore to ask for help...

Help anyone who seems to want to craft clothing out of rags. If no one is found, then craft some clothing anyway.
[4] You turn to Daniel in mock exasperation and berate him a little for his futile attempts to copy your style. You feel a little pressured now to make some good clothes. You can't do much worse than he did though right? You take most of the rest of the rags and manage to turn them into a useable set of clothes, but they aren't quite as fetching as the first set you made. 1 pair of rag high boots, 1 pair of rag short shorts (a little revealing, but not as revealing as being bollock-naked), 1 rag top hat.
"Why did you make me a top hat and no shirt?" he asks.
"Because. Just because." You say and walk away.

Put trousers, socks, shoes, t-shirt and a hoody.
[5] Rifling through the various assortments of clothing you find plenty of nice stuff, and a lot of pretty strange stuff. What could they possibly need a bunny costume for? You find exactly what you were looking for, trousers, socks, shoes, t-shirt and a hoody. That nasty chill on your bits is gone now. It's a start.

Try to make something fromthe rags. Maybe also get help from Theodore.
[2-1] This is easy! You confidently take the rest of the rags and set about turning them into an excellent set of clothes. You far exceed the measly attempt of that idiot Theodore...You laugh condescendingly as you work, you even begin to lecture the bemused Theodore, who seems about to point out something to you, but stops himself short as you say to him,
"Really, I don't see how you could settle for pathetic clothes like those you are wearing. Quite poor compared to these wonderful garments..." You trail off as you realise something. You've successfully made a fabulous pair of sandals and a truly awe-inspiring scarf, patched together from an assortment of ten different colours. That's all you have made. No trousers, no shirt. Not even underwear. Your scarf is just long enough to dangle down and cover most of your areas. Theodore laughs mockingly at you.

Jump down the hole in the floor, trying not to land on Angelo.
[1] As you peer into the hole trying to judge where Angelo is, you trip over your big clumsy feet and fall straight down into the hole. Something softish breaks your fall. You close your eyes and pray that it is a pile of clothes and not what you think it is. You look down to see Angelo's angry face glaring up at you. You get up off of him quickly and check to see if you have caused him any damage... [5] He's perfectly fine, if a little peeved off.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:28:39 am by Diarrhea Ferret »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 06:56:33 am »

((@GM: Theodore is not mean. Only when I want him to be so. Also:))
And the woman's clothes are more important by common sense, by the way.

Theodore sighs and sets off to work on a new set of clothing.

Craft another set of clothes from the rags. This thing is addictive.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:59:15 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 08:23:28 am »

Disregard Angelo's glare and get some pants on.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 09:01:35 am »

"Well, I look like a high class male stripper, but it's better than that disgusting little scarf. I think we should look for the other two, but I'll wait until she's clothed."Try to make a whip out of the rags, then see if I can get some glass stuck in it.*

*Like this
     ----I---
          I
          I
          I
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:28:49 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5