Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: So Apparently I'm the ForeverAlone Guy  (Read 35561 times)

kidhedera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: So Apparently I'm the ForeverAlone Guy
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2012, 08:49:35 pm »

When it comes to women, I'm just like fuck it. Women are kinda burdensome. (cause they talk about the stupidest shit.) Hell, marriage seems kinda like a ball and chain to me. I'd rather be single forever, driving whatever car I want, go all over the world, be a badass, and not have to put up with the occasional menstrual cycle.

LOL. Yeah, dudes *never* talk about stupid shit. EVER! Its scientifically proven.

You have my full support in your quest for singleness - I'd feel sorry for any woman or man that had to put up with you.

That said - if you can't drive whatever car you want, travel, be badass and have no interest in what your lover thinks, then you are probably with the wrong person.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2012, 05:28:56 am »

When it comes to women, I'm just like fuck it. Women are kinda burdensome. (cause they talk about the stupidest shit.) Hell, marriage seems kinda like a ball and chain to me. I'd rather be single forever, driving whatever car I want, go all over the world, be a badass, and not have to put up with the occasional menstrual cycle.
Silly statement is silly. Not all women are alike. My wife watches sci-fi shows with me, loves video games, and basically has most of the same likes, dislikes, and interest I do. She's my best friend, and never tells me what I can or cannot do.

If you really want to 'be a badass' and 'drive whatever car you want' and travel all over the world then you should find a girl who likes badass guys who drive those cars and is willing to travel with you. I guarantee there is a woman(or man... whatever, I'm not judging) out there who likes most of the same things you do, you just haven't found her yet.

That said, you sound like kind of a douche bag if all you care about is driving cars and 'being a badass'. You may want to examine your core beliefs and determine, as MSH mentioned, if those things are honestly what you want to be or only what society is making you think you should be.

LOL. Yeah, dudes *never* talk about stupid shit. EVER! Its scientifically proven.

You have my full support in your quest for singleness - I'd feel sorry for any woman or man that had to put up with you.

That said - if you can't drive whatever car you want, travel, be badass and have no interest in what your lover thinks, then you are probably with the wrong person.
+1 Ninja

Iosyn

• Bay Watcher
  • KAKAKA
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2012, 05:39:20 am »

Man, the last nice girl I remember talking to me at school now has a kid with an abusive absentee boyfriend.
I think they broke up, but she's younger than me... Seriously, what is it with women and shitty taste in men? I just do not get it. ::)

Also, I'm friends with a neurotic lesbian and it's actually nice just talking with her-- until my anxiety kicks in and I need to make a not-so daring escape, anyway. :(

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2012, 06:02:21 am »

Silly statement is silly.

Has anyone considered the possibility that he might not have been entirely serious in that post?

Seriously, what is it with women and shitty taste in men? I just do not get it. ::)

I keep thinking that it's probably just narrow-minded of me to think that way, and it is to a certain degree...  I mean, I do know really nice girls who have gotten together with really nice guys.

But then I remember that one of the sweetest, nicest girls I know spent several years in an abusive relationship until he finally sent her to the hospital with permanent brain damage.  And that one of my close friends entered into a Norwegian Idol contest years ago with her beau of the time.  Once their connection was found out, she dropped out of the running, and then upheld their "relationship" of her driving way out to the hotel he was staying at, give him food and sexual favors, and then driving home to carry on with her fairly busy life.  This carried on for a while, until the guy said one day that "Now that I'm famous, I could have any girl in Norway I wanted.  So you can go now".

So, yeah...  I do have to wonder what the attraction is in some cases.  But then again, I was in a sucker's relationship myself.  One and a half times, actually.  So it's really not a female phenomenon.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2012, 06:14:36 am »

Damn , i have the same problem , whenever i am with a girl that i like , i don't think and just act , that's why i do dumb things , but im actually good at making friends and making girls laugh so i have no big problems at relationships .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2012, 06:33:07 am »

I love you people.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2012, 06:34:22 am »

Silly statement is silly.
Has anyone considered the possibility that he might not have been entirely serious in that post?
I considered it, but given I cannot evaluate his tone of voice or facial expression I have to assume he is serious and respond as such. If he wasn't serious, then it doesn't really matter and he's done nothing but waste our time.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2012, 06:36:53 am »

Not quite. That epic 'Oh Snap' moment at the top of the page, courtesy of Kidhedera, made me laugh out loud despite my headache. :) Then again, that kinda made my headache worse, but still, worth it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2012, 06:53:23 am »

Not quite. That epic 'Oh Snap' moment at the top of the page, courtesy of Kidhedera, made me laugh out loud despite my headache. :) Then again, that kinda made my headache worse, but still, worth it.
Yeah that one did brighten my morning a bit. :)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2012, 07:15:59 am »

I was in a sucker relationship.

Well, it was more a "ZOMG A GIRL LIKES ME" relationship for me, and a "Am I gay or not? Let's find out" relationship for her.

Feelsbadman.jpg, but at least the makeouts in the local botanic gardens were nice.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2012, 07:59:25 am »

I was in a sucker relationship.

Well, it was more a "ZOMG A GIRL LIKES ME" relationship for me, and a "Am I gay or not? Let's find out" relationship for her.

Feelsbadman.jpg, but at least the makeouts in the local botanic gardens were nice.
So was she?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2012, 08:12:21 am »

She was. She has a girlfriend now. She's determined to stay friends, but I feel awkward when I'm around them.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2012, 08:16:48 am »

I can imagine... Still she must have liked you to choose you for the test, and it is an important question to determine the answer to if you're not sure. Rejoice in the friendship I suppose. I had a similar situation several years ago and the answer turned out to be 'maybe' because she liked both girls and boys. That was unbelievably awkward because she tried to have a boyfriend and a girlfriend out on a date at the same time as an experiment. Problem was I didn't like her taste in girls, and her girlfriend didn't like her taste in guys.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2012, 09:05:11 am »

Hmm. Yeah, I guess. It was fun while it lasted, and I do have a reputation for being a gentle person.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2012, 09:10:15 am »

Maybe she just needed a change of pace for a little while? It happens, and it kinda sucks when it does, but sometimes you just have to enjoy the ride.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17