Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: ~Los Desperadoes~ (Ch. 6: I dun' goof'd)  (Read 12112 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Los Desperadoes~ (Ch. 6: I dun' goof'd)
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2012, 08:43:14 pm »

The Spirit put a few rounds into the corpse for good measure-one could never be too careful, after all.

He felt only a little at the sight, one he was well used to. This was war, it didn't play favorite...

Spirit crept forward at a crouch-wincing at his hurt foot, but it was hardly more than a chickenscratch. While he wasn't the sort to take trophies-too many of his buddies got themselves blown up by crazy japs hiding grenades under them-but command had said finding equipment in the field was a priority.

Naturally, it was against regulations to loot the fallen, but if he should find something while he was searching for intel-well, it might be against regulation not to take it.

Action: Put a few rounds in the corpse for good measure.

Loot the mans body of anything of interest to me (maybe I'll need a list?), then retreat from the battle and get my foot healed up.

See, I told you guys I'd make mistakes.
Available Loot:
Ski Mask
Wifebeater
Jeans
Shoes
.38 Revolver
Pipe
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2012, 11:48:43 pm »

((Lol @ gay jokes.

Also, that was an epic duel.  :D))

Veilen looked upon his foe as he stood. He was a formidable warrior and a trained man. As he pulled his blade from the ground and examined the M16, he wondered if he could keep the strange device of fire and sound.

Gazing back, the man knew how to use it better than he, but as the victor - the spoils went to him. He chose Colonel Charlie's Army Gear instead, straps and tools strapped onto the man's back, they would seem useful later on.

As Veilen crossed the blue barrier and met with the Red Knight once more, returning his greeting with a smile of his own, he asked him for one more round with the archers, training his precision and endurance. He also ordered a scout on the 83rd duelist.

Then he examines the U.S. Army Gear.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2012, 01:52:57 am »

Amended my action for what I took TCM.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:43 pm »

We're missing two players, just posting a bump to make sure they are aware a new turn has been posted.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

barbequedcinders

• Bay Watcher
  • "The game is done! I've won! I've won!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 03, 2012, 06:34:23 pm »

Alright, G.E.'s general tactics during this fight will be something along the lines of using his smaller size and the cars in the parking-lot for cover, and blast Bouncer with his Bass cannon (I know, a bit cliche). He will try to stay at a decent distance from him at all times.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2012, 09:41:57 am »

Barnaby picks the youngster up and brings him back to the dojo to mend his ways.  He returns his equipment and attempts to convince him to train together.  Barnaby was amazed by the youth's incredible agility and hopes to learn some skills from him.

"Although you succumbed to these disco muscles, you've shown me some impressive hustle! Prepare to get down!

(sorry it took so long)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2012, 10:24:02 am »

I'll give 1 more day for Noodlerex to respond...

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2012, 02:59:53 am »

(Sorry, Sorry, Sorry))
well now my mama always said you aint getting nowwhere by moving slow, ATTACK #87 The Bouncer/b]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2012, 03:58:28 am »

(Sorry, Sorry, Sorry))
well now my mama always said you aint getting nowwhere by moving slow, ATTACK #87 The Bouncer/b]
#87 is already in combat.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2012, 04:07:19 am »

well then I'll wait and attack the winner.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2012, 04:12:39 am »

well then I'll wait and attack the winner.
That would be either Glowing Ether [PC: barbequedcinders], or the Bouncer.

Unknown if healing time should be done.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2012, 05:01:11 am »

I know but that's what it says in the rules.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2012, 01:17:47 pm »

I don't know if I'm going to continue this guys. It's a lot of work, and my creativity juices are slowing down...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2012, 04:25:03 pm »

I don't know if I'm going to continue this guys. It's a lot of work, and my creativity juices are slowing down...
It was fun while it lasted.  :)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 10, 2012, 06:17:46 pm »

It was fun while it lasted.  :)

And yeah, I figured it was pretty complex. That's a shame, but it is a common problem.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11