Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: ~Los Desperadoes~ (Ch. 6: I dun' goof'd)  (Read 12106 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Los Desperadoes~ (Ch. 5: First Blood!)
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2012, 04:56:42 pm »

Chapter 5: First Blood!

Barnaby Jones and H00d R4t sprint towards each other, their shoes clinking and clanking on the asphalt. (AG: 2+1 VS. 1+3) Both Duelists come face-to-face at the same time! Barnaby launches a Disco Dropkick, (ST: 4+1 VS. AG: 3+2) and his dual-foot attack slams towards H00d, the youth barely moving his body back from the powerful attack. Having missed, Barnaby Jones falls to the ground, but even from this position he attacks with a sweep, (ST: 2+1 VS. AG: 5+2) but H00d R4t begins sprinting away! Barnaby leaps to his feet to chase him, (AG: 5+1 VS. AG: 3+2+1(Runner)) and tackles at him, but the hoodlum slips out of his grass and into an alleyway, running twists and turns before Barnaby goes up. Grunting, Barnaby has to search the various nooks and crannies of Brooklyn. (PR: 1) After nearly an hour of searching, the Disco king takes a rest. Bad timing, as H00d R4t sneaks up from behind him! (AG: 2+1 VS. ST: 6-1+1(Stealth)) H00d R4t lunges forward, and stabs Barnaby in the right shoulder blade! Barnaby howls in pain and stumbles forward, getting to his feet. (Attribute: Stabbed Right Shoulder blade; -1 to right-handed actions.)) Barnaby takes his Survival Tool out with his left hand and lunges forward at H00d R4t, going on the offensive. (ST: 4+1 VS. AG: 6+2) H00d R4t ducks under the lunge, and goes under Barnaby's legs, running away. He's disappeared into the night yet again.

Spoiler: H00d R4t (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Barnaby Jones (click to show/hide)

The Spirit of 45' decides on his first opponent, Duelist #92. "Alright, let's get this show on the road!" yells a Captain. Soon, the entire base is full of soldiers clambering onto boats and air vehicles. 45' himself is pushed onto a transportation helicopter. It lifts off, and flies into the sky...

Destination: Detroit, Michigan

After several hours, the helicopter begins to decend on an urban city. The Spirit is handed a parachute. "This is your stop chief, good luck! God bless America!" The Spirit of 45' is pushed out and gently descends onto the streets of Detroit. The soldier unclips his parachute and grips his rifle closely, as a blue wall of light surrounds the city and extends into the night sky.

The Spirit of 45' hears footsteps. Turning a corner, he sees a ski-masked man running down a corner. He grunts, pulling out a revolver with one hand and hoisting a pipe with the other. "Alright, I'm-"

#92: Sleet

"I know who you are, now stand still so I can fucking kill you!"

#92: Sleet

Name: Sleet
Appearance: A rough-neck looking hoodlum, stereotypical hold-up guy.
Biography: A few years back, Sleet was just a guy holding up pedestrians and gas stations. In a mix-up situation, Sleet ended up murdering a Duelist to get his cash. Normally, the sentence for a non-Duelist murdering a Duelist would be death. However the I.D.A. decided that Sleet could easily fit in the place where the man he had just killed was. And so, he has continued his murderous duties up to today.

Starting Clothes/Armor: Ski mask, wifebeater, jeans and run-down Nikes.
Starting Weapon: .38 Revolver - A small, concealable revolver.
Pipe - A regular lead pipe, improvised as a melee weapon.

Skills: ST+1 PR+0 AG+1 EU+0 IN-1 LK+0
Attributes: (None)
Designated Dueling Ground: Detroit, Michigan

Spoiler: Spirit of 45' (click to show/hide)

Glowing Ether went to a party, got wasted, and might have contracted an S.T.D.

Spoiler: Glowing Ether (click to show/hide)

Sai trains! (2) This accomplishes nothing except getting her sweaty.

While she rests, she researches more on Higurashi.

(17-1)

#88:

Name: Higurashi
Appearance: A black-haired Caucasian youth wearing a High School Uniform. Not intimidating in anyway. Until she starts screaming.
Biography: Valentine Rose was just another high-school outcast. A girl who was picked on, teased, and tormented. So she did what any girl suffering from bullying does: Go on a murderous rampage and hack apart the entire school. So did the police come? Of course not! This type of behavior is encouraged and rewarded by the Peacekeepers. The school still had to be shut down, but Higurashi got a Duelist license. She now roams it's halls, and sometimes you can hear a scream or a cry emit from Miller High...

Starting Clothes/Armor: High School Uniform - A white blouse and navy blue skirt.
Starting Weapon: Butcher Knife - Used to cut thick, giant slabs of pork. So imagine what it can do to a human body.

Attributes: ST+1 PR+0 AG+2 EU+0 IN+1 LK+0
Conditions:
Blood Fiend - Attacks are more likely to cause bleeding.
Designated Dueling Ground: Main corridor of  'Miller High', an abandoned school in the central United States.

Spoiler: Sai (click to show/hide)

Miria trains Strength and Agility. (6) Yay.

Strength +2, Agility +1

Spoiler: Miria (click to show/hide)

The Duel begins with Veilen Farthan rushing for cover as Colonel Charlie raises his rifle. (AG: 2+1 VS. AG: 5) Before Veilen can get to cover, the Colonel aims his gun straight at him. (AG: 4 VS. PR. 5+1) There is a burst of gunfire, and Veilen feels intense burning coming from his lower torso. He looks down to see a hole below his ribcage, spilling blood. Veilen hunkers down behind a mud wall, now bleeding, as Colonel Charlie walks forward, hitting the wall with several bullets. As he steps past the wall, the crouched Veilen swipes his sword at the soldier's legs! (ST: 5+1 VS. AG: 3) The blade of God slices the back of Charlie's left knee, causing him to fall forward. (-1 to AG) Veilen stands up as his opponent falls on his face, (AG: 2+1 VS. AG: 6) but the soldier turns around to lay on his back, and points his rifle up at Veilen! (PR: 3+1 VS. AG: 3+1) Veilen is struck in the face, but the wound is a superficial cut. Veilen raises his sword up and plunges it at the Colonel, (ST: 4+1 VS. AG: 3) and buries it in his right shoulder! (Stabbed Shoulder; -1 to all right-handed actions.) Colonel Charlie is in pain, (EU: 4+1) but grimaces and switches his Rifle to his left hand. With his right leg, he kicks at Veilen. (ST: 1+1 VS. AG: 1+1) His leg merely flops around to no effect.

Spoiler: Colonel Charlie (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Veilen Farthan (click to show/hide)

Mint Freehood sprints towards Bob, as the Generic man raises his generic gun in a generic manner. (AG: 4 VS. 1) Before Bob can even raise his gun, Mint is already all up in his face. The Cowboy swings his Revolver at Bob, (ST: 5+1 VS. AG: 1) and the sharp, wooden handle smashes into Bob's forehead, knocking him out cold. Bob falls to the ground, and Mint Freehood shoots the asphalt right next to Bob's head, signifying a K.O.

Mint Freehood has won and advanced to Ranking #93!

Spoiler: Mint Freehood (click to show/hide)

Top 100:
83. ?
84. ?
85. ?
86. ?
87. Bouncer: Tough Las Vegas bouncer who has been throwing punks on their asses for many club nights.
88. ? (15 years old.)
89. Convict: (Has a shank. Lives in a Maximum Security Prison.)
90. H00d R4T: An inner-city street-raised kid who is as sharp as he is quick.
91. ? (26 years-old. Wields an M16.)
92. Sleet: An intimidating stick-em' up guy.
93. Mint Freehood: An older man who rather than retire, took up his lifelong dream of becoming a cowboy.
94. Barnaby Jones: A smooth groovy disco-risko claiming that disco never died.
95. Spirit of 45': A WWII fighter lost in war purgatory, brought into the future to continue his fighting.
96. Glowing Ether: A metallic man who lives underground, creating intoxicating beats that pump blood, to fatal amounts.
97. Sai: A young Shinobi thrust into the world of Dueling in order to prove herself a worthy ninja.
98. Miria: A psuedo-witch pulled who's magical potential got here drafted into Dueling.
99. Veilen Farthan: A Holy Crusader on a quest from God to find the mystical Holy Grail.
100. Bob the Generic: A generic everyman stereotype.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:58:36 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2012, 05:08:22 pm »

Challenge Higurashi!

If Sai decides to challenge Higurashi, don't challenge Higurashi and research Ranking #16 because 16's a pretty number.

((Oh well, I knew there was going to be such a rule D:))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:12:59 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2012, 05:09:53 pm »

Challenge Higurashi!

If Sai decides to challenge Higurashi, don't challenge Higurashi and research Ranking #16 because 16's a pretty number.

Researching rules are the same as Dueling Rules, meaning you can only Research someone who is in your range, so at ths point, only 10 above or less.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

barbequedcinders

• Bay Watcher
  • "The game is done! I've won! I've won!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2012, 07:15:44 pm »

Oh jeez, I forgot to post my actions, didn't I? :P Oh well, too late now to do anything about it.

After his... ventures, G.E. decides It's finally time to make his move. He's really pissed after all of his failure thus far, and decides that he really doesn't care what happens anymore. He finds his entourage, and shouts "All right, everyone, We're going to Vegas!" And he goes to the airport, and flies there in his private jet. Once there, he searches for Bouncer, #87, with the intention of challenging him to a duel.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2012, 08:18:31 pm »

Sai sighed. Her training was not going as smoothly as hoped, and only Miria had answered her letter.

Determined to shrug off her title as weakest disciple, she redoubled her efforts. This time she's get much better!

Train Agility, Strength
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2012, 10:15:43 pm »

((Noodlerex is lucky.  :P))

Veilen glared at the soldier, he fought like a mage, but in the melee he fought like a true warrior.

This was an interesting opponent, he would have to examine that strange weapon he used when he won.

Twist blade and pull it out, then whirl it around and bang the pommel on his weapon in an attempt to disarm. If not, keep him prone.

Use elbows to strike at his face either way or my weapon, whichever is more feasible.

Well, after Mounting him.

If he tries to escape, strike at legs.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:26:11 pm by Tiruin »

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2012, 02:45:17 pm »

Barnaby was not about to let this young punk get away!

"I know what it's like growing up on the street all alone!" He shouts into the darkness,  "You don't have to live this lifestyle, brotha!  "Just give in to the higher power and be forgiven and guided to truly sublime funk nirvana."

The chase is on! Barnaby shrugs off the shooting pain in his shoulder and continues his quest to reform this troubled youth.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2012, 08:20:10 pm »

Well that went better than expected but I'm not gonna go easy on any more of these young whippersnappers. Cowboy attendants set me up some cans, I need to get my old quickdraw going again.
Mint will practice drawing his gun and firing at the cans, trying to draw his gun faster and faster each time.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2012, 08:46:44 pm »

Looking down, The Spirit thought 'This is America', and felt a pang of homesickness. Was this America? It was different...everything looked cheaper, somehow-tacked on, built from a mold. There was a lot more...indecency. Jeez Louise! They had pictures of half dressed woman on billboards everywhere. His Ma woulda had a heart attack! Not that they he was averse to it, just seemed improper to put it out on the street like that

The Spirit knew someone had told him this was Detroit, but he didn't really believe it. Where was all the factories a-humming? The long lines of cars from the lots...the dance halls...lights and music? Seemed a bit empty and sad, now. These things he could remember. He had come here, long ago-on a vacation, he thinks. Before he shipped out. He had Lindy Hopped with...who? A flash of a smile, long blonde hair, her soft hand on his shoulder, his strong hand on her hip, and she whispers something just to him...

The memories wash away as he tucks and rolls from the parachute, hitting the ground. In a moment, he can hardly remember who he is.

Battle calls. The haze of fear and bloodlust wipe everything else away.

The Spirit thought it odd to face an enemy so strangely garbed...he looked something like a Nazi, so that's what he was going with. Yes. One of the Nazi Infiltrators in America!

In any case, he doubted the man was much of a shot with his pistol. He looked more the sort to attack from ambush.

"Come on Creep, let's dance." He says to himself. The Spirit broke to the left, shooting from the hip, looking for some cover to fire from...

Action: Don't follow his advice! Keep moving, run and gun.

Get him at range and cover where my superior marksmanship will prove the advantage.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Los Desperadoes~ (Ch. 6: I dun' goof'd)
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2012, 05:45:35 pm »

[Chapter 6: I dun' goof'd

Urg. This chapter took so long because I confused Skyrunner's and IronyOwl's characters and everything got messed up. I've fixed it up to the best of my ability, but if you guys find any errors, tell me.

Barnaby Jones calls out to H00d R4T, but the only returning sound are car horns and trains in the distance. Barnaby searches the alleyways for the youth again, (PR: 3) and feels as if he is being snuck up upon. Turning around, he sees H00d R4t charging him! (AG: 4+1 VS. AG: 1+2) This time, Barnaby reacts first and turns the charge onto his opponent. (ST: 6+1 VS. ST: 4-1) "Disco-Dropkick!" Barnaby executes a perfect dropkick, both of his feet, slamming into H00d's head. (Concussion; -1 to all rolls for the remainder of the duel.) H00d, bleeding from the forehead, scrambles to his feet and stabs at Barnaby with his switchblades. (ST: 6-1-1(Concuss) VS. AG: 3+1) The stabs are well placed by the kid, by his current condition allows the disco-man to groove his way out of the stabs. Barnaby Jones grabs H00d R4t, (ST: 5+1 VS. AG: 2+2-1(Concuss) and goes for the finish. Gripping H00d R4t by the waist, Barnaby lifts him up. "Jivemaster-Powerbomb!" Barnaby Jones smashes H00d R4t's back onto the pavement, knocking him out cold.

Barnaby Jones wins the Duel! He advances to Rank #90!

Available Loot:

Gray Hoodie
Navy Track Pants
Sneakers
2 Switchblades

Spoiler: Barnaby Jones (click to show/hide)

While dismayed at the state of America, Spirit of 45' began the duel with Sleet. Both men shot at each other, The Spirit strafing to the side while Sleet shuffled and fired. (PR: 2+1 VS. PR: 5) Spirit of 45' gets a shot to the left foot, and begins slightly bleeding from it. (Left Foot Shot; -1 to all rolls using both feet.) Both men manage to get behind the trunk of two cars directly diagonal from each other. Spirit of 45' uses the range to his advantage, (PR: 6+1 VS. AG: 1+1) and manages to hit Sleet directly in the chest using supressing fire! Sleet falls over, (EU: 2) and groans as he bleeds out onto the street. Spirit of 45' shoots another burst, (PR: 4+1 VS. AG: 2+1-1(Pain) and hits him right in the skull! Sleet's body convulses and then lays still.

Spirit of 45' has won the duel! He has advanced to Rank #90!

Ability Gained: Supressive Fire; 50% chance to get a +1 when shooting behind cover.

Spoiler: Spirit of 45' (click to show/hide)

Glowing Ether decides to fight the #87 ranked Duelist, Bouncer. Taking a trip on his private plane with his entourage, he heads to the city of gambling...

Destination: Tequilqa Haven Nightclub, Los Vegas, Nevada

After landing in the Los Vegas airport, Glowing rides a cab over to Tequila Haven. As he steps in the parking lot, a blue barrier seperates the lot and the nightclub from the outside world. Glowing steps inside the flashy establishment. "Hey Bouncer, I'm-" G.E. is grabbed by an unseen pair of hands and thrown out into the parking lot. Flying several feet through the air, G.E. lands on a car in the parking lot. The alarm blares as G.E. gets to his feet, seeing his hulking opponent in front of him. "You obviously know who I am:"

#87: Bouncer

Appearance: A huge, over 6 foot tall, stocky, African American man bursting in muscle.
Biography: After being thrown out of Private Bodyguard duty for failing to stop a crazed fan from killing a mediocre pop-star, Ridley Washington took the job of being the Bouncer at 'Tequila Haven', a popular night-club in downtown Las Vegas. Every night, Ridley Washington was known for effortlessly breaking up fights, throwing out drunks and junkies, and beating the crap out of wannabe thugs making a racket. People began nicknaming him 'The Bouncer' and finally just 'Bouncer.' He rose to I.D.A. drafting after he took down a dozen or so armed Mafioso by himself, without using a firearm. He still resides in Tequila Haven to this day, doing his job there to train for Dueling.

Starting Clothes/Armor: Black sunglasses, black suit, black pants, black shoes. You know he's serious when you see him.
Starting Weapon: Tequila Mix - Specially made brass knuckle-rings on each of his hands. The one on the left contains the letters 'BOU' and the ones on the right 'CER'.

Attributes: ST+2 PR+0 AG-1 EU+0 IN+0 LK+0
Conditions:
Get Out of Here: +1 to Throwing.
Designated Dueling Ground: Tequila Haven Nightclub, and if necessary, into the club parking lot.
-----

"Why the hell did you throw me before we started fighting?" says G.E. Bouncer merely shrugs. Frustrated, Glowing Ether says, "Well I'm #96, Glowing Ether, and I'm here to Duel ya'!" "A pleasure meeting you." Bouncer cracks his knuckles. "Ready?"

Spoiler: #87: Bouncer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Glowing Ether (click to show/hide)

Sai trained. (3) Her muscles did not feel sore, but she felt faster.

+1 Agility!

Spoiler: Sai (click to show/hide)

Miria decides it is time for our first duel. "I want to face Higuarshi!"
*Wooh, insert broom travel fluff here*

Destination: Miller High, Jonesville, Ohio

The blue forcefield appears behind Miria as she steps onto the campus. The grass is gray, the windows are borded up, the wind blows, and the skies are black. Yay. Miria goes up the steps, pushing the doors to the school open. The dual-doors fall of their hindges and slam to the ground. Miria pokes her head in, "Hello?" No response. The ligts flickered. Miria walks into the corridor, "~Helloo-~" "WHO GOES THERE?!"Miria gripped her Broom instinctivly. Her opponent came into view, and Miria could read the blood-stained pattern on the ceiling behind her:

#88: Higurashi

Appearance: A black-haired Caucasian youth wearing a High School Uniform. Not intimidating in anyway. Until she starts screaming.
Biography: Valentine Rose was just another high-school outcast. A girl who was picked on, teased, and tormented. So she did what any girl suffering from bullying does: Go on a murderous rampage and hack apart the entire school. So did the police come? Of course not! This type of behavior is encouraged and rewarded by the Peacekeepers. The school still had to be shut down, but Higurashi got a Duelist license. She now roams it's halls, and sometimes you can hear a scream or a cry emit from Miller High...

Starting Clothes/Armor: High School Uniform - A white blouse and navy blue skirt.
Starting Weapon: Butcher Knife - Used to cut thick, giant slabs of pork. So imagine what it can do to a human body.

Attributes: ST+1 PR+0 AG+2 EU+0 IN+1 LK+0
Conditions:
Blood Fiend - Attacks are more likely to cause bleeding.
Designated Dueling Ground: Main corridor of  'Miller High', an abandoned school in the central United States.
-----

Miria had no time to introduce herself as the psychotic schoolgirl charge her with a knife...

Spoiler: #88: Higurashi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Miria (click to show/hide)

Veilen Farthan strikes at Colonel Charlie's rifle with the pomel of his sword. (ST: 5+1 VS. ST: 5+1) The pomel strikes down hard, but the Colonel swings his rifle as a counter-attack. There is a *plink* of the two steel weapons, neither man losing his grip. The Colonel follows up his swing by shoving his gun at Veilen's body. (ST: 5+1+1(Swordmanship) VS. ST: 5+1) Veilen is the one to counter, and there is another parry by both men. It is an amazing show of Dueling, despite the two weapons being very different and one man laying on the ground. Even though the parries are basically evenly matched, Veilen gains a slight push further, and uses the advantage to step on the Colonel's weapon and hold it in place. The knight hears the audience cheer in the beyond, but he ignores them and focuses on mounting Charlie. (ST: 6+1 VS. ST: 2+1) Sir Farthan now sit on Colonel Charlie, his pelvis firmly planted on his chest. ((Ahahaha gay jokes.)) With the dominant position, Veilen Farthan strikes at the Colonel's head with the pomel of his blade. The Colonel, regaining control of his gun, uses it as a shield again. (ST: 2+1 VS. 1+1) Veilen hits the M16 slams it into Charlie's face, bruising him. There is no injury, but this allows Veilen to follow up with another pomel, (ST: 4+1 VS. 2+1) and the strike goes through, hitting Charlie in the jaw and dislocating it. (EU: 2+1) Filled with pain Charlie points his gun at Veilen, but the knight grabs it and tosses it aside. Veilen, swept up in the heat of battle, goes for a rather unchivalrous punch. (ST: 4+1 VS. 1+1) He hits Colonel Charlie in the temple, knocking him out cold. Veilen stands up and thrusts his blade into the ground next to Charlie's head, signifying his victory.

Veilen Farthan is victorious! Veilen is now ranked #91!

Ability gained: Novice Grappler; 50% chance to get a +1 on grappling rolls.

Available Loot:
U.S. Army Gear
M16

Spoiler: Veilen Farthan (click to show/hide)

With victory in the bag, Mint Freehood has his men set up more cans so he can work on his quick-draw. (6)

Ability Gained!: Quick-draw; If Mint gets the first shot of the duel, he gains a +1 to that shot.
+1 Agility!

Spoiler: Mint Freehood (click to show/hide)

Top 100:
80. ?
81. ?
82. ?
83. ?
84. ?
85. ?
86. ?
87. Bouncer: Tough Las Vegas bouncer who has been throwing punks on their asses for many club nights.
88. Higurashi: Crazy schoolgirl who makes her home at a run-down highschool.
89. Convict: (Has a shank. Lives in a Maximum Security Prison.)
90. Barnaby Jones: A smooth groovy disco-risko claiming that disco never died.
91. Veilen Farthan: A Holy Crusader on a quest from God to find the mystical Holy Grail.
92. Spirit of 45': A WWII fighter lost in war purgatory, brought into the future to continue his fighting.
93. Mint Freehood: An older man who rather than retire, took up his lifelong dream of becoming a cowboy.
94. H00d R4T: An inner-city street-raised kid who is as sharp as he is quick.
95. Glowing Ether: A metallic man who lives underground, creating intoxicating beats that pump blood, to fatal amounts.
96. Sai: A young Shinobi thrust into the world of Dueling in order to prove herself a worthy ninja.
97. Miria: A psuedo-witch pulled who's magical potential got here drafted into Dueling.
98. Colenel Charlie: A U.S. Colonel lost in Afghanistan who grew to call the land his home. 
99. Bob the Generic: A generic everyman stereotype.
100. ?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2012, 06:04:46 pm »

Sai frowned. She felt she was ready to duel someone, but she'd wanted to climb the ladder slowly. Thoroughly. And at the moment, the one directly above her was busy.

Well, more training, she supposed. She was fast, but she needed to get stronger as well.

Meanwhile, she wondered who else had joined...

Train Strength, Agility.

Research Duelist #100
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2012, 06:05:35 pm »

(Note: Miria can't fly long distance and anyways prefers planes to brooms xD)

"~Whee~"

Soar up and drop behind H; try to trip her. If she attacks, try dodging over anything.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2012, 06:14:02 pm »

(Note: Miria can't fly long distance and anyways prefers planes to brooms xD)

"~Whee~"

Soar up and drop behind H; try to trip her. If she attacks, try dodging over anything.

Is Miria aiming for a K.O. or an Assassination?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2012, 06:18:49 pm »

Whatever goes?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2012, 06:56:04 pm »

The Spirit put a few rounds into the corpse for good measure-one could never be too careful, after all.

He felt only a little at the sight, one he was well used to. This was war, it didn't play favorite...

Spirit crept forward at a crouch-wincing at his hurt foot, but it was hardly more than a chickenscratch. While he wasn't the sort to take trophies-too many of his buddies got themselves blown up by crazy japs hiding grenades under them-but command had said finding equipment in the field was a priority.

Naturally, it was against regulations to loot the fallen, but if he should find something while he was searching for intel-well, it might be against regulation not to take it.

He decided to take the pistol-no one said no to extra bang-and also the mans shoes. His own were threadbare GI standard issue. These looked pretty sturdy.

Action: Put a few rounds in the corpse for good measure.

Loot the mans body of the below items, then retreat from the battle and get my foot healed up.

Looting
Shoes
.38 Revolver
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:54:41 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11