Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23

Author Topic: Zombie thread: Mah zambah barg bra!nz haarh.  (Read 57318 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie in Miami, Florida or: zombie survival thread
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2012, 12:21:18 am »

Hey, if all the CDC said was that it isn't a zombie virus, that leaves plenty of options open.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2012, 12:39:15 am »

"Okay, we didn't say it was not a zombie parasite. Now pass the shotgun."

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 06, 2012, 11:46:55 pm »

I live in the same state as the Toady One, I will guard the great creator from the undead menace.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2012, 11:59:49 pm »

Yesterday my parents had a completely serious conversation about zombies. Things brought up include but were not limited to the recent cannibal-related headlines and also the CDC's stance on Zombies. Sorta gave me a WTF when I found out they were talking about this stuff without me having to prompt them into the conversation. Sorta proud as well :)
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2012, 12:02:11 am »

http://www.trueswords.com/alices-zombie-extinction-kukhri-huge-custom-blades-p-3941.html I wonder how you sit down with that belt....

http://www.trueswords.com/extreme-duty-kukri-knife-platform-combat-sheath-p-5730.html Less movie accurate, but more practical accessible? :P How is there such a market that someone is making a living off these?

Honestly though, I'm wondering if there is some crazy recent increase in hallucinogenic drugs or something? Decrease in mental health spending? Did somebody let Pauly Shore out again? Really? I mean "there is no zombie virus." Ok, fine, does anybody know why this crap is happening then?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2012, 12:10:12 am »

Honestly though, I'm wondering if there is some crazy recent increase in hallucinogenic drugs or something? Decrease in mental health spending? Did somebody let Pauly Shore out again? Really? I mean "there is no zombie virus." Ok, fine, does anybody know why this crap is happening then?

According to the cracked article referenced in this thread (and I think still on the front page, sorry too lazy to link), there is no increase in cannibal related crimes, just that reporting them just got popular.

Keep in mind that cracked is a comedy/informative website and should not be taken as fact.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2012, 12:10:31 am »

There's absolutely no guarantee this is true because this is just one of those rumors I heard, but apparently everyone has started huffing bath salts to get high and those do stupid things to you (in addition to being horrible for you).

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2012, 12:11:46 am »

Mostly? I think that this stuff is happening all the time. Just now, a story got really big then everyone jumped on the good ol search engine bandwagon.

There's absolutely no guarantee this is true because this is just one of those rumors I heard, but apparently everyone has started huffing bath salts to get high and those do stupid things to you (in addition to being horrible for you).
Bath Salts usually means any drug that pretends to be bath salts to get around the cops.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2012, 12:27:02 am »

Bath Salts usually means any drug that pretends to be bath salts to get around the cops.

I have no clue why my drug-smart friends don't know this. Either that or everyone around here is really dumb and started actually taking bath salts because they heard someone else talking about it. I would not be surprised.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2012, 12:30:19 am »

Oh, what was that one that I first saw? Methylsomethingpyrovalerone? The one that some literally call "super crack"? Yeah, I think it may have been involved >_>

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2012, 01:47:41 am »

I have no clue why my drug-smart friends don't know this. Either that or everyone around here is really dumb and started actually taking bath salts because they heard someone else talking about it. I would not be surprised.
Heh. I wouldn't be surprised if sales rose by 5% this month.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2012, 03:47:00 am »

Cracked but Relevant.
Thanks for linking to cracked, I just spent an hour reading articles. Just like TV Tropes.

Edit: Two hours later, sun rising, still more funny articles.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:16:20 am by Mr. Palau »
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2012, 05:36:12 am »

And then Palau was a zombie commentary on modern culture and humanity!
Love, scriver~

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 09, 2012, 11:18:05 am »

Thankfully I live in South Africa, let's see something get through a continent worth of jungle, savannah and desert, zombie or not!
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2012, 12:00:33 pm »

well...
desert= no need for food/water
savannah= lion eats zombie, lion becomes zombie. Zombie lions!
jungle= repeat above but with snakes/mosquitoes/the likes?
the only safe place would actually be the north pole or the south one. dead body makes no heat, dead body stays frozen on spot where he is.

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23