Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: Zombie thread: Mah zambah barg bra!nz haarh.  (Read 57332 times)

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
Re: Zombie in Miami, Florida or: zombie survival thread
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2012, 12:25:22 pm »

Somehow I missed this thread entirely (I didn't make the 'zombie' connection at all, oops). It's the same case, the one I posted in WTF just has more details released than the OP here.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2012, 12:37:26 pm »

If I was a medical person, I still wouldn't be getting within 50 feet of the guy that got his face eaten....y'know, just in case.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2012, 12:38:24 pm »

ITT: Internet Tough guys telling how good at L4D they are and how that totally prooves that they would survive a zombie apocalypse.

Zombie Apocalypse will never happen, never. The guy was really fucked up on some chemical and thats about it.

That or i am just stupid.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2012, 01:02:07 pm »

ITT: Internet Tough guys telling how good at L4D they are and how that totally prooves that they would survive a zombie apocalypse.

Zombie Apocalypse will never happen, never. The guy was really fucked up on some chemical and thats about it.

Obviously, your role is to be the guy who goes "There's no such thing as zombies!" just before a swarm of zombies breaks through the door and disembowels you, thus providing the confirming proof that they are indeed zombies.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2012, 01:10:31 pm »

Obviously, your role is to be the guy who goes "There's no such thing as zombies!" just before a swarm of zombies breaks through the door and disembowels you, thus providing the confirming proof that they are indeed zombies.
And then Dr Poo was a zombie.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2012, 01:17:57 pm »

From what I heard from a few friends of mine that are quite involved in making/selling drugs, This was cause by some new street drug, and there was a different incident in february with some guy nearly chewing his arm off.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2012, 01:58:51 pm »

And then i imagined you slapping zombies with a coat.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2012, 02:10:15 pm »

Its spreading already!!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-jersey-man-wayne-carter-threw-intestines-at-police-after-disembowling-self

I lol'd
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2012, 02:12:39 pm »

Carter sustained about 50 self-inflicted knife wounds during the Sunday blood bath.

...What the fuuuuu

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2012, 02:24:43 pm »

Carter sustained about 50 self-inflicted knife wounds during the Sunday blood bath.

...What the fuuuuu
That's not even a zombie. Sounds more like a Triangle host.

(honest to god not a spambot post :P )
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2012, 02:55:24 pm »

Also, a zombie plague isn't like an influenza outbreak or anything. The people it has spread to are very obvious, and you can shoot them without moral repercussion because they're walking corpses by that point. Those two factors significantly limit the ability of a zombie plague to spread.
Really depends, can the 'normal' person get over the fact that they are shooting a 'former human'?  Even if they are already dead and out to kill you.   
Now make that someone the 'normal' person knows....  Can they still shoot em or bash their head in?
And finally, a person that 'normal' person was emotionally attached to...  If they can blast em, yea sure... you got no problems with the zombie plague spreading.

Also, how do you tell if it is 'obvious' that they are already a walking corpse?  Most people don't pay that much attention to others out in the streets, like a city, busy place or something.  Sure, more attention in more rural areas / empty places...
And the 'I believe or I don't believe' its what they/you say factor.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2012, 03:26:24 pm »

I gotta say, if I had been the first responder, my first reaction would have been "Ya gotta shoot 'em in the head!".

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2012, 04:11:17 pm »

Also, a zombie plague isn't like an influenza outbreak or anything. The people it has spread to are very obvious, and you can shoot them without moral repercussion because they're walking corpses by that point. Those two factors significantly limit the ability of a zombie plague to spread.
Really depends, can the 'normal' person get over the fact that they are shooting a 'former human'?  Even if they are already dead and out to kill you.   
Now make that someone the 'normal' person knows....  Can they still shoot em or bash their head in?
And finally, a person that 'normal' person was emotionally attached to...  If they can blast em, yea sure... you got no problems with the zombie plague spreading.

Also, how do you tell if it is 'obvious' that they are already a walking corpse?  Most people don't pay that much attention to others out in the streets, like a city, busy place or something.  Sure, more attention in more rural areas / empty places...
And the 'I believe or I don't believe' its what they/you say factor.
I don't know about your average person, but I find that if I ever need to do anything bad there is just a little switch in my head that turns my conscious off.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2012, 04:25:39 pm »

Did i tell you guys that way back in time when i was around 12, i had a flip out tendency, it usually involved me attacking someone, biting really hard and growling like a mad fuck?
You may or may not have a mild case of severe social underdevelopment.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2012, 04:47:16 pm »

Did i tell you guys that way back in time when i was around 12, i had a flip out tendency, it usually involved me attacking someone, biting really hard and growling like a mad fuck?
You may or may not have a mild case of severe social underdevelopment.

Well its a long gone time :P
I can barely stand up and say no to people treating me like shit today :P

Hell a 12 year old told me off yesterday.. fuck my life.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23