Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1123239 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

There's always Teamspeak.

But I really think we should all be with the same faction. There's more tools for coordinating that way.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are three servers, right? Have the most popular faction on the most popular server, second most on second most, last on last?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice to see NC pull into the lead. also, looks like we have over 40 players!

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know much lore, but anything's fine with me, seeing as I think it boils down to "Dakka(semi-facist government)", "Boomsticks(rebels)" or "Fancy energy weapons and antigravity(ticked-off intelectuals)"

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know much lore, but anything's fine with me, seeing as I think it boils down to "Dakka(semi-facist government)", "Boomsticks(rebels)" or "Fancy energy weapons and antigravity(ticked-off intelectuals)"

Thats.... amazingly accurate

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

Any problem can be solved with bigger bullets. thicker armor, and stronger engines.

I'll go with the NC.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personaly, I'd like Vanu or NC, but yeah, anyone.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

At this rate, I'd say this is a mess. Make three bay12 outfits and sort it out from there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vote NC! Screw curfew.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile

I picked one at random, since I don't particularly care
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

At this rate, I'd say this is a mess. Make three bay12 outfits and sort it out from there.
If we do that though, we will be too spread out to make an effective fighting force.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I do urge that we not split into separate outfits. It would echo the usual fate of our in-game groups, which tends to be a cycle of there not being enough players online, and people only wanting to play in the group if other players are already online. If we can get all 40 or so of us in one place it will mitigate that effect considerably.

Fakedit: Ninja'd.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Its a good idea to not split up yes, but we've had a giant mess of who to pick and many polls, and we haven't gotten anywhere except for turning Girlinhat into an Overseer of Steam Group #1.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile

i honestly care only a little bit about which faction to play as...mainly because  all 3 of them could work for me...or at the very least i'll find a way i'll enjoy the faction.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Its a good idea to not split up yes, but we've had a giant mess of who to pick and many polls, and we haven't gotten anywhere except for turning Girlinhat into an Overseer of Steam Group #1.
What mess? People wanted a second poll so we have a poll and NC are ahead.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 826