Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Is this even possible? Like really?  (Read 8093 times)

Klitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Is this even possible? Like really?
« on: May 21, 2012, 05:47:27 pm »

I generated am advanced world and went into the capital to explore and a Diety was just sitting their! I spoke with him and he made fun of me. Im  going to kill him. (Im playing as a bronze collosus) even though I will die.  ::)
"A giant cave bat, a giant cave swallow, and a troll wander into my fort's cagetraps..."

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Is this even possible? Like really?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 05:48:14 pm »

Im gonna kick myself in the morning for this...

Pics or it didnt happen.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 05:59:02 pm »

Spoiler: Maximum Spoilers (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 06:09:36 pm »

Take a closer look and see if there's anything 'godly' about him.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 07:18:39 pm »

Yeah, arrogant beasts - usually
Spoiler: Spoilers! (click to show/hide)
will claim to be gods and kill any who oppose them.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 08:03:20 pm »

Even more arrogant, they write details sarcastic confessions and leave them strewn about their castle.

rtg593

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 01:19:55 am »

Even more arrogant, they write details sarcastic confessions and leave them strewn about their castle.

Lol, yup. The one I've been slaying titans for just sent me after a dragon... Every time I enter his room, I have to walk past his autobiographies.
Is it because light travels faster than sound,
that people appear bright until you hear them speak?

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 02:48:45 am »

It gets lonely pretending to be a God for hundreds of years. I feel bad for the ones all alone in abandoned cities, surrounded by dozens of books.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 03:10:49 pm »

The Gods do not put themselves in positions to be killed in DF. This is an imposter.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 07:34:40 pm »

The thing is, though, to the citizens who attck you when you attack the beast, you have committed sacrilege. This clown, to them, IS a god, and you have essentially sworn an undying vendetta against their whole way of life. Exit the metagaming, and you'll realize that most humans, ignorant as they are, know nothing about the Circus, and thus to them the clown that tricked them is the god. When you attack them, you become the most hated being ever in their history, for you tried to stike down a GOD, and take away all that s/he has done.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

weedeat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 03:43:56 pm »

Question for future updates: will/should you be able to prove that a ruler is a disguised clown/vampire? Will social skills (Liar) play a part in this? I think the new update involving sites changing hands is interesting. Will disguised rulers have their own hidden civs with unique alliances/motivations/holdings? Currently, yes, there are false gods on the thrones of men.

RealFear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 06:09:14 pm »

The thing is, though, to the citizens who attck you when you attack the beast, you have committed sacrilege. This clown, to them, IS a god, and you have essentially sworn an undying vendetta against their whole way of life. Exit the metagaming, and you'll realize that most humans, ignorant as they are, know nothing about the Circus, and thus to them the clown that tricked them is the god. When you attack them, you become the most hated being ever in their history, for you tried to stike down a GOD, and take away all that s/he has done.

Oh no, that evil man killed our god, lets take revenge on this man who has managed to kill a IMMORTAL and apparently has strength and skill that SURPASSES a gods skill and strength.
I swear, they must be one of the angriest angry mobs you'll ever meet.
It's a reverse hostage situation, if you kill the snatchers they'll fill your fort with babies.

Foamybeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KEK in all things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 06:31:20 pm »

Spoiler: Maximum Spoilers (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Fortress Immortality: Cask of Amontillado-ing all your dwarves.
I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 06:58:33 pm »

Oh no, that evil man killed our god, lets take revenge on this man who has managed to kill a IMMORTAL and apparently has strength and skill that SURPASSES a gods skill and strength.

-Assuming you are not atheist- Wouldn't you be ticked as hell if someone came up to your god, cut his head off right infront of you, then started walking away?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 08:24:00 pm »

-Assuming you are not atheist- Wouldn't you be ticked as hell if someone came up to your god, cut his head off right infront of you, then started walking away?

Is said god an asshole and lets bad things happen to our civilization or is it a good god?
Important factor you know.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange
Pages: [1] 2 3