Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to ADVENTURE  (Read 6971 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to ADVENTURE
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 03:03:54 pm »

Huzzah!
how much wood? enough to make a good club or enough to sell?
About as much as you could fit in your bag, which is about this much

((-1 to acting?))
Fix'd.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 03:16:41 pm »

[4] After a while of looking, you find a general needs store.

You [3-1] follow the cleric. You see him snorting in anger. He may be on to you. You try to jump behind a bush but it is too late...

You [5+1] get back home using a traditional octopus dance! However, it also attracts some creepy looking men...

You [1] try to look around town, but the suns glare is too bright! You crumple down in a heap. Suddenly, some of your former friends come out of the pub and laugh at you.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 03:24:24 pm »

Confront the creepy looking men.

"What do you want! You hassle an innocent traditional morris dancer thus? The shame! Do you wish a dance? Or do you have some kind of quest?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 04:17:32 pm »

Tavis says that now he had been training for years in the mountains, and they had better fear him.

Tavish looks his traitorous friends in the eyes, then says "Well then lads. I bet you think I'm all washed up, don't ye? I'll le'cha know, I left the acting game, and now I am a mighty adventurer. I trained for years up in the mountains, and now I have returned. I wondered just how the place had changed, so I decided to check out the old bar. I find you guys, and you know what? You're lucky I'm a nice drunk ". With that, he turns around, and walks back into the street.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:28:22 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 04:21:50 pm »

See if they carry easily portable rations and bedrolls.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 04:57:01 pm »

see if the general store i followed irony to stocks any kind of axe, buy said axe and some food rations
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 12:54:31 am »

The men [4] laugh and walk away.

Your friends [2+1] stare at you for a while, then slowly start to back away. But then one of them says: "Prove it." They all fall silent at this, and even the one who said it starts to look like he regretted it.

[6] They carry Buckets O' BeansTM, Rock mattressTM and the Sleep in your food!TM for =50=, =100=, and =300=, respectively. There are also some different things, if you care to look.

[6] You find: THE AXE OF AWESOME!TM, but unfortunately it costs =500=. The rations are Buckets O' BeansTM, Tummy YummiesTM, And the Deliciasso! Packet of Fun!TM for =50=, =25=, and =100=.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 12:57:39 am »

buy the Buckets O' BeansTM and Tummy YummiesTM, then wait for everyone else to finish their actions before attempting to steal THE AXE OF AWESOME!TM on my way out and running like all hell is chasing me out of the town
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 01:05:06 am »

You buy the Bucket O' BeansTM and Tummy YummiesTM! The shop keeper, seeing your hopelessness, adds on another =20= to the deal. You grumble and give him your money. You then bide your time.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 01:59:29 am »

Find a stray dog and eat it, as octopusmen are wont to do. Then check out the local shop.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 02:03:38 am »

Buy a Bucket O Beans and Rock Mattress, then search for a smithy.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 07:12:51 am »

find a smith and buy some metal bars as well as ask to use his forge to make a twohanded battle axe  :D
take 2
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 07:19:29 am »

steal THE AXE OF AWESOME!TM and run out of the town like all hell is chasing me

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 07:29:31 am »

steal THE AXE OF AWESOME!TM and run out of the town like all hell is chasing me
wait i will make a bag with eye holes then you can do that
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 08:16:15 am »

???

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5