Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to ADVENTURE  (Read 6977 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to ADVENTURE (Prolouge)
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 03:39:18 am »

if i forgot to bring my axe with me, find a cheap but good quality axe and purchase it.
if i remembered my axe, go kill a tree and cut it into large chunks that can be sold or crafted into stuff.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to ADVENTURE (Prolouge)
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 03:48:27 am »

You [1] fail in finding a shop. You get yourself so lost while looking for a shop, you find yourself miles outside the village!

You [1] not only forgot your axe, but you get so lost trying to find one you end up outside of town, right next to an octopus! You pinch yourself.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to ADVENTURE
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 03:51:57 am »

boost the octopus up the tallest nearby tree, tell it to look for fruit or villages/towns.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 03:56:38 am »

You [2] try to to boost the octopus, but soon crumble under it's weight.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 04:08:36 am »

use my lumberjack survival skills to follow my tracks back to the town

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2012, 04:23:25 am »

You [6] use your lumberjack survival skills to get back to the village! You even manage to nab some wood on the way home!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2012, 04:25:12 am »

Huzzah!
how much wood? enough to make a good club or enough to sell?

follow Irony and stare until they notice something.
Carve largest piece of wood into a cudgel.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:48:36 am by Unholy_Pariah »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 04:36:48 am »

Search for an ADVENTURER'S shop, or a shop that contains ADVENTURE-related gear, like a smithy or general goods store.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 04:47:06 am »

find a smith and buy some metal bars as well as ask to use his forge to make a twohanded battle axe  :D
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 05:15:16 am »

Use my octopus dancing skills to find my way back to the village. Exercise maximum stealth in case I come across an encounter.

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 10:01:52 am »

Set me on the waitlist:

Name: Fode Spurthollow
Race: Orc
Profession: Tavern Bouncer at a generic medieval city, common district.
Bio: Fode was a champion wrestler at the annual generic medieval city melee, an event held for entertainment and competition. But after an accident involving an eager elf noble and a shattered skull, Fode had his high-citizentry privileges stripped and was sent to the dirty common areas, where he works as a bouncer in the district tavern. Now tired of the everyday grind of punching out drunk commoners and missing his glory days, he went out of the city in search of new skills, worthy challengers and most importantly, ADVENTURE.
Appearance: Orcs are considered the ugliest of creatures; and Fode was considered the ugliest of orcs. Fode views it as a blessing, as it helps to intimidate his opponents.
Health:100/100
Inventory: Old rags, Cup o' grog, Bag (=100=)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 10:20:46 am »

Edited in a bios. Enjoy.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 11:21:14 am »

((-1 to acting?))

Tavish looks into his bottle. "Later, ma sweet." Pocketing the bottle he walks out of the tavern. Even with the suns glare, he attempts to gaze around the town.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 11:29:39 am »

((looks that way, i guess. it wasnt that he is bad at it, he just doent like it))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2012, 01:43:26 pm »

I thought it was a typo - everyone else has 2x+ and 2x-.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5