Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 108

Author Topic: GEℕESIS Rᶒborℕ [5.43] || Dark Fantasy + Steampunk  (Read 329819 times)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] GENESIS (4.15) - Adventure mode classes (barbarian, magician, vagabond)!
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2012, 12:49:56 am »

There're no crashes, there's that freezing issue which happens quite often for many people (not for everyone) which is not invader-related. And I cannot wrap my head around it :(.

P.S. My bloodstone is fictional, not RL :P.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

How goes it?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

If it's infinite loop trouble the only thing to do is keep turning on and off variables until something works.

The problem is DF as a whole has 1000 variables going at any given time, so...

When does it happen in autumn? Does it happen around the same date? Has a run-through of the raws revealed anything?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Siaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I remember correctly, Deon said in a stream that he has completed scrapped this build of Genesis, And is working on yet another, in hopes of avoiding this same problem.

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I remember correctly, Deon said in a stream that he has completed scrapped this build of Genesis, And is working on yet another, in hopes of avoiding this same problem.

Any where I can go to follow this?
This is an exceptional obsidian statue of Daral Darkscab.
The item is an exceptionally designed image of Daral Darkscab the dwarf and a slag bar (massive) in obsidian by Ksoth Lolorumril. Daral Darkscab is raising the slag bar (massive). The artwork relates to the masterful slag bar (massive) created by the dwarf Daral Darkscab for the Corridor of Matyrs at Monstergores in the late spring of 312.

I'm so glad my masons have chosen to memorialize the really important events.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Nowhere, it has quite a few stuff already, but I don't want to fall for the same problem, so I am going to release it when I feel like it's more or less complete AND when I make sure that there's no problems.

If it's infinite loop trouble the only thing to do is keep turning on and off variables until something works.

The problem is DF as a whole has 1000 variables going at any given time, so...

When does it happen in autumn? Does it happen around the same date? Has a run-through of the raws revealed anything?
Hah, variables. There's a dozen of files with a hunderd of objects with hundreds of parameters. It's impossible to track it unless you are lucky and a removal of some creature/object file (and adjustment of other files which link to its contents, which is a lot of work) helps. I tried to go this way but failed, but the new build has most of the 4.15 alpha and is not buggy (yet).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile

Okay, realy wierd....bug?

Had a small swarm of Griffons fighting a wolven horde in Arena Mod when they suddenly gave birth (all at once, typical message and everything) to nameless independent "cubs". Is this some new "feature" I was aware of or is it the effect of having several blight priests running around?

.....I know that's unlikely, but this is realy crazy.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

DarbyMcB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know you're working on a re-do of the mod, but I was wondering what the quality values for the different metals were, as I'm finding fewer cobalt pieces of armor than Bronze, but I'm not sure if that makes it better or not. I assume "black bronze" has the same value as bronze.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] GENESIS [5.0]
« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2012, 05:24:28 am »

Genesis 5.0, made from scratch, is released.

And here we go again, there's some stuff missing, but at least it should work without freezing.

Just ASCII for now, I will work on graphical version soon. But it uses awesome tileset by Taffer.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 20, 2012, 02:03:20 pm »

Oops, I forgot to update the URL to the new download location. 12 people still found it :P. It's fixed now.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2012, 03:39:42 pm »

Good luck :) Hope all goes well this time.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2012, 10:57:29 pm »

Thank you. I also feel like this break I took because of work gave me more inspiration and desire to mod DF, because you know, sometimes you need to pause and think :). Lots of awesome ideas now, I just need to make them alive.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2012, 11:26:02 pm »

Sexy, Time to get back in to DF.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

bdsorensen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2012, 12:08:33 am »

New version? I literally just finished genning a new world!

Ah well.  :P

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2012, 05:49:42 am »

Deon, the archive I downloaded didn't contain the excel file with all the goodies. Are you revising that as well?
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 108