Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: You are a DEATHSQUAD officer.  (Read 4625 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
You are a DEATHSQUAD officer.
« on: May 17, 2012, 01:39:02 am »

Suddenly the alarms blare, and you are jostled out of your sleep. Not again... It seems as though your employer's space station has been infiltrated again. With a sigh, you pick up your plasma gun. You vaguely remember you had named it something, but you can't remember...

Spoiler: OOC: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats: (click to show/hide)

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a DEATHSQUAD officer.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 01:44:07 am »

You are Alexei Alexiyevich Alexiyev, and you must have VODKA to get through the working day.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 02:45:35 am »

You are Chief Constable Alexei Alexiyevich Alexiyev, and you must have VODKA to get through the working day.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 02:52:42 am »

You are Chief Constable Alexei Alexiyevich Alexiyev, and you must have VODKA to get through the working day.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 03:52:30 am »

this
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 04:02:48 am »

When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 05:35:46 am »

You suddenly remember your gun's name: Chief Constables Alexei Alexiyavich Alexiyev, named after you! You stuff CCAAA into your belt and pick up your vodka. Then, with your other hand, you pick up your other vodka. You rush out to meet your six strong group of men similar to you. You see that they have put some vodka in their backpacks, and you silently curse yourself for not thinking of the way back! Nevertheless, you quickly rush to the pod room, and briefly wonder why you are being called. You check your PDA, and it says that there are aliens on the station that need to be exterminated. The PDA also mentions that there are two types of aliens, one looks like any self respecting alien would, and one that can shapeshift. It advises you to use your gun on both types.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 05:37:57 am by borno »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 06:38:59 am »

Head out to shoot aliens and not afraid of anything.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 06:44:33 am »

> Discretely ask Death Squad Officers 2-6 about their favourite spacebaseball player. At the first hesitation or fault, cry out "IT'S THE SHAPESHIFTER! GOSH!" whilst drawing plasma gun. Shoot down the suspect and steal his vodka.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 03:25:20 pm »

You head out to shoot aliens, but before you do so, you ask who your teammates' favourite spaceball player is. #2 answers The west Enors. #3 takes a while to think about it, but you'll have none of that!
"IT'S THE SHAPESHIFTER! GOSH!"
You put your vodka in your bag, pull out your gun, and shoot him in his chest! Unfortunately, his armour softens the blow.
"WHAT THE FUCK"
He shoots back, but your armour completely absorbs the blow!
"The rest of your teammates look at you angrily.
"What the hell, man!"
"He was in our team!"
"We didn't even reach the station yet!"
"I-I'm still a-alive, y-you know..."
Fortunately, they don't attack.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 03:32:45 pm »

> "Oh, gosh, sorry dudes! I was momentarily taken over by alien spirits! Let's go exterminate those perverted alien fiends! Move out!"

Head to the main dining area.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 03:52:19 pm »

Be dissapointed that your the alien killing type of Deathsquad officer and not the lib'rul killing type.

Then continue on with the mission, but remember them to move in pairs, or next time that blast will kill someone for being an ALIEM

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 05:52:12 pm »

travel in threes to stop any shape shifters from geting some one on there own
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 10:58:54 pm »

"Oh, gosh, sorry dudes! I was momentarily taken over by alien spirits! Let's go exterminate those perverted alien fiends! Move out!"
"Oh god! I-I can't believe I shot you... Forgive me!"
Not only did he forgive you, but he has now become your own loyal slave! You're are suddenly disappointed that you kill aliens, and not liberals.
You can't decide whether to form up in pairs or in threes. Twos, threes, twos, threes... Suddenly your second in command, Yellivich Yelloco Yell, tells you that going in threes would be better, given the aliens renowned strength. As you arrive at the station, you notice that there are seven of you here. Oh shit.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012, 01:19:34 am »

One group of three, one group of four. Or cut someone in half and each team takes half.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: [1] 2 3