No
- 1 (3.6%)
It was fun for a long time but towards the end it just started to drag
- 6 (21.4%)
I wish I could have joined in.
- 17 (60.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 306

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall, continued... FULL DISCLOSURE  (Read 262896 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall, continued...
« Reply #4425 on: January 31, 2013, 10:39:21 pm »

[Well, we did grab 4 other volumes of her research, I think. They can just stay with Roead forever.]
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: February 01, 2013, 01:20:08 pm »

[Zanz, any news on Mita?]

Waiting to get a message back from Gizogin.  When I get his response, I'll post.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: February 01, 2013, 09:27:38 pm »

[Alright, done with work for tonight.]

"Hey, Gizogins?" came Mita's voice from the back of the hospital.

"What's up?"  Gizogin had woken up a couple of hours ago, when X's internal clock had ticked over to dawn.  He and his duplicate were tackling their administrative tasks together, trying to get them out of the way as quickly as possible.

"Well, I was wondering, since I haven't transformed or anything in a while, maybe I could get checked out of here?  It's just that there's nothing for me to do here but sleep and stare at the ceiling."

Gizogin turned to X, deferring to the android on this.  Mita was X's patient for now, so it would come down to him to decide.  He considered his options briefly, before saying, "I suppose I can let you go.  I will need you to stop back in regularly for the next few days or weeks until I'm sure you're clean.  Come with me and we'll sort out the paperwork."

Gratefully, Mita hopped out of bed and followed X into the "office", which was really just a corner of the workshop with a filing cabinet and one of the less-cluttered tables.  Gizogin was left to finish by himself.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: February 02, 2013, 06:57:36 pm »

As they arrived, Mita spoke out, "Where did you move my clothes to, by the way?"
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: February 05, 2013, 06:56:24 pm »

[Am I being waited on?  If so, sorry.]

"They're by the door," X answered.  "Now, I just have a few questions for you to answer, and then I'll let you be on your way."

X went through his small stack of forms, filling in blanks with Mita's information.  They set up a follow-up appointment for a few days later, just to make sure there were no complications, and then Mita changed back into his clothes and set off.

[There.  Now he's out of my hands.]
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: February 07, 2013, 02:12:00 am »

[I'll assume that Wierd doesn't need my help to dispose of the book. Also, might be better if he does it himself.]

[Might be moving things a bit fast for a bit, want to get this over with so we can go on to more serious, exciting things]

HugoLuman stretched. 3 hours of sleep, even less than usual, but he hardly felt tired at all. So much to do to get ready for the big day, not to mention keeping a micro war of immense suffering from breaking out meanwhile.

After some searching, HugoLuman found Reudh, sitting idly and talking with Kenozi: he hadn't much to do since the allotments were between tendings and there weren't hundreds of blocks needed for reconstruction to shape with his masonic symbiote powers anymore. "Hey Reudh, can we talk? In private?"

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: February 07, 2013, 05:19:14 am »

Reudh looked up and saw the enormous form of Hugo.

"Sure, Hugo. What do you need?"
He then turned to Kenozi, nodded, and walked off with the dragon.
Kenozi barely looked up.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: February 09, 2013, 02:12:20 am »

[Aw, sad Kenozi]

[I think it's interesting how closely the story activity matches the meta activity. When we were a bustling fort in the old thread, people were posting practically every minute. Then we had the survivors who escaped from catastrophe, less people posting, but still with a busy little settlement here and posts at the speed of sound. Now, we're reduced to less than 50, a small band going about our business and a handful of posters.]

"Do you think you could make some stonecrafts?"

"Yes, well, of course I could, but why stonecrafts?"

"Well," began HugoLuman, suddenly speaking very softly "If you promise not to tell anyone...."

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: February 09, 2013, 09:28:46 pm »

"Er... I promise. I can vouch for myself, at least. Archie should be okay too. What do you need?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: February 11, 2013, 01:05:30 am »

[If anyone wants something to happen in today, post a few sentences on it. I'm speeding things up a little now.]

HugoLuman was observed talking to Reudh very secretively that day, after which Reudh gathered up some small stones of seemingly little use. When questioned, both changed the subject.

As evening was coming on, a turkey hen was spotted in the woods, and was subsequently shot by Mita. While Eric harangued him for killing their best chance at non-mutant livestock, HugoLuman asked him to have the body delivered to Wierd instead of the kitchens, for "reasons of the utmost importance."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:10:27 pm by HugoLuman »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: February 11, 2013, 10:41:20 am »

...which was subsequently shot by Mita.

[Must've used a crossbow, he wouldn't have wasted any bullets on a turkey until the mechanic wakes up and creates a magma-casting bullet forge.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: February 11, 2013, 01:41:24 pm »

["Today" isn't really important to me, as opposed to "tomorrow".  That's when X gets his magic back, and it's when shenanigans will ensue.]
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: February 11, 2013, 03:26:19 pm »

[Speaking of incapacitated shipwreck survivors...]

HugoLuman went down to visit Zanzetkuken's old general. They had to keep him in the ruins chamber with the ancient mural, as he couldn't sit up in the hospital, being 12 feet at full height. Gizogin had HugoLuman keep him company when he was awake, which part of his mind thought was a little racist, while another part of his mind thought that part was silly. "How's that vertebrae feeling?" Asked HugoLuman.

"My Neck has been healed for some time. I do not know why your physician still keeps me in this sling."

"Well, it might feel alright, but with a neck injury you can't be too careful. Best give it another week or too, to be on the safe side."

"It's this plane of yours. Somehow I feel it rejects my existence, like it's hostile to my health."

"You have no idea..."

"I can only wonder if the Corporal is faring any better."

"Oh yeah, about that. Gizogin wanted me to ask you if you have any idea why Mita keeps turning into a lion."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: February 11, 2013, 07:20:45 pm »

The General adjusts slightly, with a quizzical look on his face.  He then says, "What kind of lion?  I mean, what are the specifics on what he looks like?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: February 11, 2013, 08:08:33 pm »

"Er, a humanoid one I guess. Gizogin didn't really tell me any details."

The frost dragon narrowed his eyes. "Hmm... let me think..."
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 306