Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Paint to Roll - Turn 7: Run from the ifrit!  (Read 13762 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paint to Roll: Turn 2. That poor hat.
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2012, 04:02:28 pm »

((I won't stop you from being kleptoarsonists, I guess, but you realize that there's an army garrison in the town?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2012, 04:05:30 pm »

((I won't stop you from being kleptoarsonists, I guess, but you realize that there's an army garrison in the town?))
((I can run over the roofs while leisurely taking explosive potshots at the soldiers following me. No problem on this side.

Edit: Hey, no one owns that hat and the coat. Therefore it is not stealing.))
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:12:32 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2012, 04:25:37 pm »

((pfffft, looks like hitting on the male hippie was the more productive act after all. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2012, 04:34:36 pm »

((Maybe we should let Mr. Demon SulfurTorture be our spokesperson. It would be quite entertaining))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2012, 08:55:40 pm »

((I've been slacking off on this. Better figure out what we want to do and get on it.

I'm fine with just messing around while I wait for you two to discover the plot, btw. :P))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2012, 08:20:13 pm »

((I've been slacking off on this. Better figure out what we want to do and get on it.

I'm fine with just messing around while I wait for you two to discover the plot, btw. :P))
((I told you the plot: There is a dungeon/ruin. Go kill things to gain wealth and/or power  ... That or just wander off and waste a PERFECTLY GOOD plot. The countless NPC deaths that'd occur from there not being adventurers in the dungeon/ruin would rest firmly in your hands, though.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2012, 08:24:28 pm »

((I couldn't care less about the deaths, but I'll go for the dungeon. Anyone (NightS) care to draw that? I got my hands full at the moment.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2012, 09:18:19 pm »

((I told you the plot: There is a dungeon/ruin. Go kill things to gain wealth and/or power  ... That or just wander off and waste a PERFECTLY GOOD plot. The countless NPC deaths that'd occur from there not being adventurers in the dungeon/ruin would rest firmly in your hands, though.))
((I know that, but I'd assume if we were looking for a shady old man in the first place we need directions or something.))

((I couldn't care less about the deaths, but I'll go for the dungeon. Anyone (NightS) care to draw that? I got my hands full at the moment.))
((Sigh... do I have to do everything myself?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2012, 09:23:27 pm »

((Sigh... do I have to do everything myself?))
((Do et.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2012, 10:10:42 pm »

Spoiler: Part 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Part 2 (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2012, 10:13:34 pm »

: I'll sit here and wait while our charming red friend does the talking.
>Yes?

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2012, 01:32:53 am »

((What do i have to paint, us going to the dungeon? I'm sorry, but lately my english understanding has been terrible))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2012, 01:45:37 am »

((What do i have to paint, us going to the dungeon? I'm sorry, but lately my english understanding has been terrible))
((We're not really sure. Probably either going to the dungeon, asking about the dungeon, or asking about opportunities in general. I don't think Nirur was totally clear on how much we know about, though, so it's hard to say.))

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2012, 02:39:54 am »

((Then, when you get some response from the people you are asking about the dungeon, i will paint that scene. For this type of scenes we should make kind of a turn system, because it is just group actions mainly and it would be easier to understand))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2012, 08:20:21 pm »

((Turn tomorrow. I just couldn't focus today.
This next turn will see you with a guide to the Rift, do you want a turn to talk with the guide/poke at the military camp, or would you prefer to go straight there?))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13