_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1712 1713 [1714] 1715 1716 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928466 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25695 on: September 17, 2014, 02:35:02 pm »

Volunteers:
Mission 16
Doomblade187: HanThren (0 missions)
AoshimaMichio:Ulrich (first priority)
Mission 17
AoshimaMichio:Ulrich (Third Priority)
Illgeo:Markov (First Priority)
Lenglon
Lw:Mir
Beirus
Mission 18
AoshimaMichio:Ulrich (Second Priority)
Illgeo:Markov (Second Priority)
Beirus
Nav
Doomblade187: Han Thren (0 missions)

Han volunteers for missions 16 and 18.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25696 on: September 17, 2014, 02:35:51 pm »

Look at all these posts that didn't see the ooc post about how I'm not gonna be doing them for a while. REPOST IT WHEN THE NEW MISSIONS ARE UNDERWAY!

(( Look at all those posts from people planning to go on missions that wanted to get some info about things, which you told us to post :P ))

We can't bring any gear, Steve? We could use some more advanced surveillance equipment that might be suspicious for us to buy.

Volunteer, mission 16. Because I sold my soul, apparently :P

Volunteers:
Mission 16
Kriellya: Skylar (Only option)
Mission 17
Lenglon
Beirus
Mission 18
Beirus
Nav
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 02:40:33 pm by Kriellya »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25697 on: September 17, 2014, 02:41:52 pm »

Updated, because NAV missed it and rest ignored him.

Here's the Volunteer and accepted lists. EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, THROW YOURSELF ON THIS VOLUNTEER LIST AND REPOST IT ON DOWN.
Volunteers:
Mission 16

Mission 17
Lenglon
Beirus: Jason (First Priority)

Mission 18
Beirus
Knight Otu: Gorat
NAV: Dubley
Beirus: Jason (Second Priority)

Accepted:
Mission 16

Mission 17

Mission 18
Harry:Chief
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25698 on: September 17, 2014, 02:45:28 pm »

Ulrich's message.

Quote from: Milno to Ulrich
How good are you at thieving? And just to make sure, were you really a locksmith or is it stasis dementia speaking? It'd be a problem if you remembered mid-mission you were actually a baker, or a miner, or a stripper.

Also, anything else you're good at? Shooting people's heads off? Magic tricks? Convincing people you're someone worth listening?

Milno stands up from his seat and looks around through the suit's cam, checking who exactly has volunteered for the mission so far; he has hopes of forming a team capable of independent action and since Thomas seems down in the dumps and the crazy preacher is interested in a different mission, he'll need quality material.

And that's a problem.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 02:52:48 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25699 on: September 17, 2014, 02:52:22 pm »

"Very good."

See if I can get two clips for the Gauss Civ Sniper Rifle for two tokens or less (one token, preferably, if the Armory Master, when she gets back from her date, or at least a convincing stand-in can give me a discount since there's only seven rounds per clip, and I expect they're smaller rounds at that, but spend two tokens if she/he/it insists on easy divisibility).

If so, that's all she wrote, all that's left is to listen attentively if anyone has any good questions for Almighty Steve. Or at least that's what is assumed - consider the Chief tucked away in the appropriate place with the appropriate equipment.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25700 on: September 17, 2014, 02:56:16 pm »

Important note: Before the beginning of this mission, the transport ship from Hephaestus meets up with the Sword and delivers its stuff.

It delivers Xan, 300 robosods with no gear, and prototypes of several new devices. There should be 6 MCP suits, 3 Testaments, 3 Spektrs, and 3 Radugas.

The problem is, I still haven't seen a Council-agreed write-up for the Spektr/Raduga weapons.

I'll try and do a write-up myself, but I'd really like some suggestions on how to reconcile the boring reality and the ingame mechanics.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25701 on: September 17, 2014, 02:57:58 pm »

Lars bowed so low he nearly scraped the ground.  "I thank you for your indulgence, O Wondrous Lord Steve.  May your divine machinations ever be fruitful."

He turned toward Miyamoto's projection in the room.  "General Miyamoto, I wish to volunteer for your mission, if you would take the services of a humble priest."

Volunteer for Mission 17.
Qualifications:  A great shooty type, high Charisma and Willpower, religious background.  Mind control amp.

Volunteers:
Mission 16

Mission 17
Lenglon
Toaster: Brother Lars

Mission 18

Accepted:
Mission 16

Mission 17

Mission 18

(I alphabetized them for easy reference)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25702 on: September 17, 2014, 02:58:30 pm »

ATTENTION! The list is also on the wiki now, located at the bottom of the page here: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Current_Mission_Information

If you feel comfortable updating it yourself, please do so with your preferences after you post here. If you don't, let us know and we can update the wiki for you.
Such a glorious concentration of information :P

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25703 on: September 17, 2014, 02:58:47 pm »

How good are you at thieving? And just to make sure, are you really a locksmith or is it stasis dementia speaking? It'd be a problem if you remembered mid-mission you were actually a baker, or a miner, or a stripper.

Also, anything else you're good at? Shooting people's heads off? Magic tricks? Convincing people you're someone worth listening?

Quote from: Ulrich to Milno
...It might do good to be honest here. I'm professional thief. Being a locksmith is just a very believable cover story for my lockpicking skills. And I would appreciate if you can keep it to yourself.

I'm no speaker, as my job does not require that. I can handle gun and blade, but magic tricks are something that I'm interested of. Could be very handy in my profession. No actual skill with magic, though.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:02:31 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25704 on: September 17, 2014, 03:01:24 pm »

Look at all these posts that didn't see the ooc post about how I'm not gonna be doing them for a while. REPOST IT WHEN THE NEW MISSIONS ARE UNDERWAY!

(( Look at all those posts from people planning to go on missions that wanted to get some info about things, which you told us to post :P ))

We can't bring any gear, Steve? We could use some more advanced surveillance equipment that might be suspicious for us to buy.

Volunteer, mission 16. Because I sold my soul, apparently :P

Volunteers:
Mission 16
Mission 17
Lenglon
Beirus
Mission 18
Beirus
Nav

What kind of gear, specifically?

"Very good."

See if I can get two clips for the Gauss Civ Sniper Rifle for two tokens or less (one token, preferably, if the Armory Master, when she gets back from her date, or at least a convincing stand-in can give me a discount since there's only seven rounds per clip, and I expect they're smaller rounds at that, but spend two tokens if she/he/it insists on easy divisibility).

If so, that's all she wrote, all that's left is to listen attentively if anyone has any good questions for Almighty Steve. Or at least that's what is assumed - consider the Chief tucked away in the appropriate place with the appropriate equipment.

You get em for 1.

Important note: Before the beginning of this mission, the transport ship from Hephaestus meets up with the Sword and delivers its stuff.

It delivers Xan, 300 robosods with no gear, and prototypes of several new devices. There should be 6 MCP suits, 3 Testaments, 3 Spektrs, and 3 Radugas.

The problem is, I still haven't seen a Council-agreed write-up for the Spektr/Raduga weapons.

I'll try and do a write-up myself, but I'd really like some suggestions on how to reconcile the boring reality and the ingame mechanics.

Yeah, thats a thing. I was gonna handle it after the teams were agreed on, but this is the stuff coming in.

As far as your lasers, I always just saw them as normal lasers but that could be charged, Samus style, with one being bigger then the other. And with the possible chance of hilariously putting the laser blast back through your own shoulder if it breaks.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25705 on: September 17, 2014, 03:02:30 pm »

Find Miyamoto.
"Hey Miya.  I think my talents could be useful in the diplomacy mission."

Here's the Volunteer and accepted lists. EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, THROW YOURSELF ON THIS VOLUNTEER LIST AND REPOST IT ON DOWN.
Volunteers:
Mission 16

Mission 17
Lenglon
Remalle: Mesk Vraite

Mission 18

Accepted:
Mission 16

Mission 17

Mission 18
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:04:25 pm by Remalle »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25706 on: September 17, 2014, 03:07:22 pm »

Quote from: To Milno and Miyamoto
I'm interested in the missions you are responsible for. So I'm asking if it's possible for me to go on any of those missions.

In the diplomacy mission, I can make part of the "display of force" team and help in case of possible problems, and be shown as an example that we from ARM can do better than the UWM.

In the robbery mission, I could help in any fighting and showing off, but I'm not sure if it's ok to go since I will draw a lot of attention. But you could be sure there would be help from my part.

I will just wait for the response from any of you.

Also, general Miya, I think some of our modified members can go with the team, initially in disguise, to show their king that we are in favor of genetic alterations.

Volunteers:
Mission 16
Grunhill:Renen

Mission 17
Grunhill:Renen
Lenglon

Mission 18

Accepted:
Mission 16

Mission 17

Mission 18
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25707 on: September 17, 2014, 03:20:24 pm »

The Cam Eye goggles we had on Kano were particularly useful, as were the minicams. I was wondering if we might be able to get a larger Cam Eye camera... Could come in handy if we want a Cam Eye in an odd place, or just don't want to tie down one of us with wearing the goggles. Though for both of the cameras, I would be a little concerned about the wireless signals. They could stick out like a sore thumb, or they could just be more noise in the background. Hard to say until we're there.

Chats with Steve

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25708 on: September 17, 2014, 03:27:20 pm »

"A bank? Oooooh~"

Sign-up for Mission 16. Go looking for Milno.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25709 on: September 17, 2014, 03:32:31 pm »

Quote from: Ulrich to Milno
...It might do good to be honest here. I'm professional thief. Being a locksmith is just a very believable cover story for my lockpicking skills. And I would appreciate if you can keep it to yourself.

I'm no speaker, as my job does not require that. I can handle gun and blade, but magic tricks are something that I'm interested of. Could be very handy in my profession. No actual skill with magic, though.
Don't worry, if you try to steal from anyone around here and get found out you're getting maimed if you're lucky and having your brains splattered all over one of these walls in any other occasion.

What kind of locks are you good at picking? Mechanical ones or the electronic kind? Steve said this world has a good tech level so I wouldn't be surprised if we face both types. And a bank's bound to have tight security. Exactly how good at blade and gun are you? Mercenary levels or lower?

Quote from: Renen
Message.

Milno turns towards the cyborg ninja samurai. Though so far he hadn't had the opportunity to order Doc's pet around to evaluate his efficiency, the robot seemed pretty obedient and extremely efficient at killing. Too bad most of his missions made it very hard to take Renen along, or he could've been a invaluable asset. "Though your abilities would be good in this mission, having you covered all the time to avoid identification could get hard. You're probably better suited to the diplomacy mission since they really seem like they could do with more people capable of showing strength."

He then raises a hand. "Anyone who wants to rob a bank, give me a rundown of your skills and abilities. Send me a wristpad message instead if you're a shy damsel."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1712 1713 [1714] 1715 1716 ... 2101