_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938208 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18705 on: September 27, 2013, 01:38:53 pm »

((Input: Random Object
set to either rough, course, 1:1, fine, very fine
turn key
Output: random related object(s?)))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18706 on: September 27, 2013, 01:43:40 pm »

(That would be a first)
((Hmm....I wonder if he could turn someone into a bodysnatcher. Like just a head with tentacles for movement and it crawls up your back and attaches to your head and then you are enslaved.
That would be neat.))
((... That IS creative, and I think he could.))

(The only person who would probably want that is Xan, though. Right? Right...? >.>)
((My ultimate goal is far more horrifying.))
((Maybe he wants be a headcat! Just like a headcrab but faster, stealthier ad more adorable :P))

Charles delivers another motivation speech.
He then radios his teammates. "Not much activity out here... How's our wounded ally?"

[speech:6+1+1-1]

"Attention various squadmates. I have forgotten your names. I know you are all extremely bored by our task of protecting the ship from attack. Fear not! I shall rouse your collective bile by repeatedly insulting your whore of a mother/sister/girlfriend/significant other. Then you can concentrate that boiling anger upon they hypothetical enemies and not on me! I'm sure this will all go swimmingly. Ahem.

Your momma so fat that when she eats cocks for money, she really eats cocks for money."

You continue this string of infuriatingly bad insults for a solid ten minutes before someone, you don't see who, cracks you over the head with the butt of their rifle and then drags you into the hanger and locks you in a tool box.
((Wait, didn't he activate his dynamic bonus last turn? And for that matter, how does getting cracked over the head knock out someone in a robotic body, unless this is one of those 'you overshot so hard that you distorted reality' cases.))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:46:53 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18707 on: September 27, 2013, 01:51:53 pm »

(Oh, yeah, that one. I somewhat remember it now. Thanks, Lenglon. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18708 on: September 27, 2013, 01:54:50 pm »

((If this keeps up, the pillbox Anton constructed will indeed become a literal one.

We're like... a walking SCP outbreak. Just add infinitely replicating cake and murderous invincible dinosaurs.

I wouldn't mind finding a 914 equivalent in one of Nyars' boxes though.))
((Who would?))

((Dangit, why are voices of reason trying to stop the kid from playing with dangerous space magic?))
"Well, I'm not really good with any weapons...and if I don't have any weapons, it seems like I'm going to be in a lot more danger than an amp or something is gonna put me in. Right?
"Do you have any other suggestions?"

Chat with Sensai.
((So...manipulators are the other main kind of space magic. The big downside I'm seeing is battery life--I'd need to constantly spend tokens to keep magicking. On the other hand, Grate's Intelligence is already pretty good. So: Fellow HMRC members, do you rhink manipulators would be better for Grate than amps?))
"You're not good with any kind of weapon? None of them? What about Auxiliary systems?"
"I'm not terrible with them..."
((Responding to an earlier question of yours: A way to be useful as a mechanic would be to use your Handiwork skill to enable yourself and others to do things you otherwise wouldn't be able to.

For instance, I distinctly recall somebody creating a design for shoulder-mounted hand laser turrets. Using Aux to aim instead of Con. Recreate those, and you have a weapon you're not terribly good with, but not terrible at using either.))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:58:02 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18709 on: September 27, 2013, 01:56:06 pm »

(Which one's 914? I'm asking for a summary and not a link because I find the format used on the wiki to be difficult to follow, sometimes. So much redacted crap... :\)
((It's the machine that you put something in, turn the dial, have a D-class turn the key ever since a certain incident which I forget the details of and which may have been removed along with a bunch of other fun stuff, and then something comes out. As a side note, a possibly-associated test chamber has a couple of corpses in it. Not that they matter. Just, you know, watch out.))

(Oh, yeah, that one. I somewhat remember it now. Thanks, Lenglon. ^^^)
((Stupid ninja comprehension.))

((Responding to an earlier question of yours: A way to be useful as a mechanic would be to use your Handiwork skill to enable yourself and others to do things you otherwise wouldn't be able to.

For instance, I distinctly recall somebody creating a design for shoulder-mounted hand laser turrets. Using Aux to aim instead of Con. Recreate those, and you have a weapon you're not terribly good with, but not terrible at using either.))
((I'll keep this in mind for a time when the AM wouldn't kick me off of the VR machines or out of the workshop.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18710 on: September 27, 2013, 01:58:07 pm »

((Also:))
((Who would?))
Quote from: Experiment
Input: Tissue sample from the Doctor.
Setting: Very Fine
Output: [DATA EXPUNGED]
((...in the end, a whole lot of people. :P))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18711 on: September 27, 2013, 02:02:22 pm »

...((A slightly less humongous robot than Lukas, with a melee focus instead of range. Built for speed, strength, and sheer meatcleavery. He lost the duel against Lukas horribly because he forgot to use his Overdrive feature, which was somewhat similar to the character-whose-name-I-forgot's bullet time and Faith's berserk mode simultaneously...

((Wait, I think Renen could have this Overdrive. I don't know a lot about his current form yet.

Renen got Bullet-time thanks to Doc's training and some mods. Renen just asked to train swordfighting, initially... he was reading a book about swordsmanship when asked the AM if anyone could teach him.

He went there and fought Doc and he offered to teach Renen, thanks to one very lucky last roll of die. And the training per se can get Renen killed, just see his first training after bullet time, at the end, right before Ivan got mad.))

Send message and to the team.

Quote from:  To the team
Please, somebody call me when they start attacking, I have to test something.

Look for an empty space for training on the ship. Enter bullet time and try the sword. See if consecutive slashes at the air affect the sword. After it breaks, try swinging the hilt to see if the sword rebuilds itself without the need to put it back on the sheath.

((@PW: I was reading the previous post and I saw something...Do the convicts know anything about the Shadow Walkers like the Arbiters of Peace?))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 03:33:48 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18712 on: September 27, 2013, 02:06:30 pm »

((Also:))
((Who would?))
Quote from: Experiment
Input: Tissue sample from the Doctor.
Setting: Very Fine
Output: [DATA EXPUNGED]
((...in the end, a whole lot of people. :P))
((Dang it, left off a 'nt.))
((...Mixing the pill machine with 914 would be pretty neat.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18713 on: September 27, 2013, 03:04:22 pm »

((I think the pill machine is already an output of the 914. Made from a blender, a universal amp, and a Pez dispenser. Setting: Very Fine.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18714 on: September 27, 2013, 03:16:07 pm »

From here.

Feyri pushed aside the thought of pawning her friend's items. She knew when to make due anyway.

So no. Don't pawn them. Because I made my reply to the Doc regarding the payment-if that was the Doc.

Also that action: where am I now and did I get my boots insulated?

...I guess it won't matter given how rare the updates are.

> Stand guard by the infirmary room and await for any details regarding Lyra. Perhaps speak with the Nurse, and keep patrols around the area to..well, do my duty in defending the ship. Mostly, the infirmary. Mostly, where everything important mattered at the time.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:43:37 pm by Tiruin »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18715 on: September 27, 2013, 03:37:53 pm »

Try and find some explosives that will detonate in a fairly large radius, and leave the gangway relatively intact. Some holes are fine, but I don't wanna blow the whole thing to hell. Or fuck, just price out some claymore mines and other such defensive explosives.

((I was planning to put bombs in the beer, not make beer into bombs. We could probably make a distillery for flamethrowers and molotovs though. Also fun fact, because booze is a depressant, it actually helps your aim. Within reason, I mean having five beers is going to make it worse, but one or maybe two gets you drunk enough to retain your fine motor skills, and to relax you enough so that you squeeze the trigger rather than pulling. NOTE: I do not at all advocate drinking and operating firearms.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18716 on: September 27, 2013, 04:03:22 pm »

Be sentry, keep away from Xan specifically
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18717 on: September 27, 2013, 04:40:10 pm »

keep an eye out for enemies. Including Xan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18718 on: September 27, 2013, 04:43:01 pm »

Go off to inconspicuous place, observe people. Take note of anyone going off alone.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18719 on: September 27, 2013, 05:00:15 pm »

((Hey Piecewise, for future reference, would a wrist-mounted monoatomic shuriken launcher use Unconventional?))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 ... 2101