_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1242 1243 [1244] 1245 1246 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938168 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18645 on: September 26, 2013, 02:51:40 pm »

(That would be a first)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18646 on: September 26, 2013, 03:05:14 pm »

(That would be a first)
((Hmm....I wonder if he could turn someone into a bodysnatcher. Like just a head with tentacles for movement and it crawls up your back and attaches to your head and then you are enslaved.
That would be neat.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18647 on: September 26, 2013, 03:05:49 pm »

(That would be a first)
((Hmm....I wonder if he could turn someone into a bodysnatcher. Like just a head with tentacles for movement and it crawls up your back and attaches to your head and then you are enslaved.
That would be neat.))
((... That IS creative, and I think he could.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #18648 on: September 26, 2013, 03:07:13 pm »

"Didn't want to know that." Gorat grumbles, then writes a message to everyone on the defense team.

Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos; to everyone on the defense team
Got strange creep with knife around. Stay alert all around. Especially make sure he doesn't get the kids.

Keep an eye on Xan as long as possible to make sure he doesn't attack anyone.
Other than that, keep being ready to defend the ship. Use the rifle to focus on attackers. Heat a 1-foot sphere in the center of mass of any attackers that come rather than firing the rifle, though.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18649 on: September 26, 2013, 03:07:47 pm »

(That would be a first)
That would be neat.))

(The only person who would probably want that is Xan, though. Right? Right...? >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18650 on: September 26, 2013, 03:09:25 pm »

(That would be a first)
That would be neat.))

(The only person who would probably want that is Xan, though. Right? Right...? >.>)
((I'm not interested, but someone else might be.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18651 on: September 26, 2013, 03:14:09 pm »

(OK, good. I thought it would be a little weird for Lyra to want to basically be a headcrab. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18652 on: September 26, 2013, 03:16:19 pm »

(OK, good. I thought it would be a little weird for Lyra to want to basically be a headcrab. :P)
((no, that's...
*Lenglon thinks about it*
actually, I don't think I have ever had a character that would want that.
odd.
I mean, I've run a couple parasites before, but not mind-control ones.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18653 on: September 26, 2013, 03:55:05 pm »

"What idiot brings a knife to a firefight? And for fucks sake, can we not murder each other yet? Goddammit people, save your raging murderboners for the sods! Now, for some surprises. Anyone object to me buying some high explosives?"

Send message to assault team detailing updates to intel(will post in assault thread). Go grab some cases of beer, and set a few near Miyamoto's hole. Contine setting beer cases at strategic locations behind cover. Determine amount of mission budget left. Head back to armory, and ask about types of explosives for traps. Look for types that have a high explosive radius.

((No, I'm not crazy, or trying to get the sods drunk. It would be awesome if they did, but I want to use the beer cases to hide explosives, and condition the sods to avoid them. By exploding the ones they get near. Hopefully, they'll learn that beer=boom, and steer away from cover that contains a beer case. Or they'll charge for the cover, and we can still detonate. Such a pity to waste the booze, but it's for a good cause.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18654 on: September 26, 2013, 04:01:41 pm »

(That would be a first)
That would be neat.))

((My ultimate goal is far more horrifying.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18655 on: September 26, 2013, 04:21:28 pm »

((You could just use the alcohol to set the sods on fire. Or even better set the entire room on fire. They're only human after all and aren't wearing any helmets.Your MK suits on the other hand are fireproof.))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:23:10 pm by Parisbre56 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18656 on: September 26, 2013, 04:23:25 pm »

(That would be a first)
That would be neat.))

((Maybe he wants be a headcat! Just like a headcrab but faster, stealthier ad more adorable :P))

Charles delivers another motivation speech.
He then radios his teammates. "Not much activity out here... How's our wounded ally?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18657 on: September 26, 2013, 04:27:23 pm »

(That would be a first)
That would be neat.))

((Maybe he wants be a headcat! Just like a headcrab but faster, stealthier ad more adorable :P))
((I'll hint: John Carpenter Antarctica.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18658 on: September 26, 2013, 04:28:31 pm »

((You could just use the alcohol to set the sods on fire. Or even better set the entire room on fire. They're only human after all and aren't wearing any helmets.Your MK suits on the other hand are fireproof.))

((One would probably need something with more alcohol though. Beer would probably make for terrible molotov coctails. Now, cheap vodka on the other hand...))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18659 on: September 26, 2013, 04:31:19 pm »

(That would be a first)
That would be neat.))

((I'll hint: John Carpenter Antarctica.))
((Come to think of it, Charles might benefit from some sort of headcat drone, if he could give the drone speakers and transmit speech rolls from it...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1242 1243 [1244] 1245 1246 ... 2101