_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938750 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18660 on: September 26, 2013, 04:45:46 pm »

I'd suggest getting some basic gear, a bare minimum of efficiency at medium to close range (a hand laser does wonders for one token, and a monorazor doesn't run out of ammo), getting an amp if you really feel like you could use it, and basically sticking to what your character does best. Grate's a technician by trade, IIRC - so have him be that. People aren't only useful on the front lines in the HMRC.))
((What can I do to prepare for being a better technician? Not to mention one who can perform in his currently-employed field of guarding a ship from assorted genetically-engineered thingies?))

((I would insist that you do not touch either. At least not the microwave ones. If you can get a magnetic manipulator, that would be better, not to mention way more useful in technical stuff. If you can't get that, get a cutting torch instead and leave unconventional weapons alone.))
((Noted.))

(I don't know if he thinks it's a bad idea so much as you actually managed to creep the Doctor out. XD)
((That strikes me as indicative of a bad thing in and of itself.))

(That would be a first)
((Hmm....I wonder if he could would turn someone one of the HMRC crazies into a bodysnatcher. Like just a head with tentacles for movement and it crawls up your back and attaches to your head and then you are enslaved.
That would be neat kinda terrifying.))
((FTFY))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18661 on: September 26, 2013, 05:03:18 pm »

((You could just use the alcohol to set the sods on fire. Or even better set the entire room on fire. They're only human after all and aren't wearing any helmets.Your MK suits on the other hand are fireproof.))

((One would probably need something with more alcohol though. Beer would probably make for terrible molotov coctails. Now, cheap vodka on the other hand...))
((Good thing then that the armory master warns people to water down the HMRC standard alcohol before drinking it. Since that thing is about 70% alcohol, maybe more. Besides, remember the alcohol flamethrower the doctors were using in the sharkmist mission? Those things were enough to burn 2 levels of the fortress.

Imagine spraying them with xeno-spit or astra-whatever-that-shared-hallucination-beer-was-called. Or some of the other countless drugs the AM gives away for free. "And then we stoned the Sods into submission. Figuratively."))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 05:05:25 pm by Parisbre56 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18662 on: September 26, 2013, 05:12:02 pm »

((Hrmm. MORE BEER! I MUST BUILD A BEER BASED ARSENAL OF WMD'S(weapons of mas drunkeness)!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18663 on: September 26, 2013, 05:19:29 pm »

(camera coverage and ineffectual lasers is just fine with me.)

Get back into cover, away from the other guys, and go through the cameras looking for opposition, starting with the room the assault team vacated, and including the windows up high.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #18664 on: September 26, 2013, 07:06:59 pm »

continue waiting flambe the brains of any sods
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18665 on: September 26, 2013, 07:09:28 pm »

((Now would burning Xeno-Spit intoxicate people with the fumes?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18666 on: September 26, 2013, 07:10:11 pm »

((Now would burning Xeno-Spit intoxicate people with the fumes?))
((I think I had this idea of Xeno-spit flamethrowers before. Or grenades.
Or both.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18667 on: September 26, 2013, 07:11:20 pm »

((I don't think Xenos spit is alcohol, and is exactly what it says on the bottle.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18668 on: September 26, 2013, 07:26:26 pm »

((I do believe someone had a conversation with the AM about drug bombs, actually.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #18669 on: September 26, 2013, 07:29:51 pm »

"In that case, I would like some flammable drugs that can still adversely affect people when burnt in small quantities. Preferably ones that release thick fumes that I can cover my movements with. Which would you recommend for that purpose?"
((I'm thinking of carrying packets of drugs with me into combat, that way I can use them to test for traps in the same way Milno did using the scrap metal. I also intend to burn them to use them to conceal movements and get human enemies high.))

"Making some rainbow bombs?" The Armory master says, lowering her book, "UWM has used those a few times, smoke grenades that aerosolize hallucinogens.  Good for pacifying a crowd but not so much for dispersing them. Also took them a while to get the dispersal system right. I think they still had problems with overdosing and or the drugs not taking effect. Anyways, we sell those pre-made if you want some. Or do you want just the drugs?"
((Yep.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18670 on: September 26, 2013, 07:34:47 pm »

((About xeno-spit:
You read the label on the bottle.

"This product is for display purposes only. Not for human consumption. May contain xeno-biological enzymes. Keep out of reach, sight and earshot of children and irresponsible adults. If swallowed accidentally, remind yourself that everything you're seeing is simply a hallucination. Unless it's not."

And when I asked the Armory Master about it she didn't seem to know or care about what it was or how or why it was on the ship. I want to search about what it is, but in the time between missions 8-9 I was role-playing and buying stuff and in the time between 10-11 we didn't have internet on board. Although, now that I think about it, I could ask the Doctor, the science team or Steve about it. I'll probably do that if I get back alive. Assuming I remember that and nobody else asks about it first.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18671 on: September 26, 2013, 07:50:09 pm »

((Warning others about Xan v Chin, but Stella does not know their names))

Quote from: Astra to all HMRC Personell
Uhh, there is some guy here with a knife threatening some other guy, near the hanger
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18672 on: September 26, 2013, 07:51:49 pm »

>Explosive Munitions
T. perks up. Something wonderful has just happened and he's not sure what.

However, hearing Morul rambling about explosives causes him to go check out the situation.
He makes some gestures towards the cradle and ship with a "Most explosives will cause damage to structures." hand wave. However, seeing the plan for beer bottles, he proffers his bandoliers.
"Frag.", he says with a "But we'll need to empty the bottles a little first" wink.

((Oh crap. I just realized AM gave me bottle rockets, and I thought all this time I had firecrackers. So unless they're a smaller, cooler future version of bottle rockets, I've been walking around with a double-bandolier of PET bottles filled with vinegar and bicarb.))

((Just in case turn ends before this conversation gets to the point.))
Got strange creep with knife around. Stay alert all around. Especially make sure he doesn't get the kids.
Attempt to coerce Xantalous into holstering the sexy, sexy knife... preferably at gunpoint.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 08:15:58 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18673 on: September 26, 2013, 07:54:16 pm »

Quote from: Auron to Astra
So shoot him in the liver and restrain him, now is not the time for him to settle grudges or go nuts.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18674 on: September 26, 2013, 07:54:44 pm »

Open lid on FIeld Manipulator, don;t use it on Xan unless other methods ((as in EVERYONE ELSE)) fails first
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 2101