_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935332 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15405 on: July 29, 2013, 01:15:41 pm »

((I'm pretty sure he wears a lab coat.))

EDIT:

You walk to the infirmary and take a seat on one of the beds there. A man in white, wearing what looks like a respirator and large round glasses steps over. Without saying a word he points some sort of data pad at you and then nods to himself.

"Broken leg. Set already." He mumbles, fishing for something in his pocket. He retrieves what looks like a armband ringed with small black boxes and straps it to your arm. "Pain relievers. Automatic injection. You'll be fine." He seems to think for a second, "Don't jump off anything."

The doctor turns and leaves, waving you away as he does.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15406 on: July 29, 2013, 01:42:33 pm »

"That could turn out useful, as long as everyone stays clear of the blast radius. Ah, well, pipe dreams until the next mission I'm on ends."

Exit the VR for now. Check in the infirmary to ask whether the analysis of the pill has been completed by now.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15407 on: July 29, 2013, 08:17:46 pm »

Ah screw it, it IS too similar to whats here already. So now hes literally gonna be Stephen Hawking.

Name: Stephen Hawking
Age: Like what? 3, 4 hundred or so? I don't know what year it is, so yeah.
Appearance: HES STEPHEN HAWKING
Reason assigned to HMRC: He was just chillin in his chair one day, being a goddamn genius and then suddenly he woke up in a stasis pod. Now he blows shit up with his mind skills
Stats:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 0
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 20 BITCH
Willpower: 0
Skills:
Speech: 0
Intuition: 0
Handiwork: 0
Conventional Weapons: 0
Unconventional Weapons: 3
Exotic weapons: 0
Auxiliary systems: 2
Medical tech: 0
Profession: Physimancer
I am completely fine with this if it is what you want.

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15408 on: July 29, 2013, 08:29:54 pm »

Ah screw it, it IS too similar to whats here already. So now hes literally gonna be Stephen Hawking.

Reason assigned to HMRC: He was just chillin in his chair one day, being a goddamn genius and then suddenly he woke up in a stasis pod. Now he blows shit up with his mind skills
Stats:
Skills:

((Congratulations, you may start posting actions now. Like, today, without waiting for Piecewise to answer.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15409 on: July 29, 2013, 09:01:37 pm »

Head inside, try and find a relatively safe hiding place. Gun down anyone who shows up.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15410 on: July 29, 2013, 09:01:59 pm »

Stats:
Skills:

((Congratulations, you may start posting actions now. Like, today, without waiting for Piecewise to answer.))
((It reminds me of my first application to ER, which was lost in the thread before I introduced Denzel. Though I think mine was 15 Will, not 20.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15411 on: July 30, 2013, 06:18:03 am »

As he slumps out of the stasis pod that he found himself in, for the first time since the end of the sixties, Stephen Hawking found himself walking on his own.
After a brief moment of joyousness at his newfound strength, he immediately begins to look around, wondering where he is.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15412 on: July 30, 2013, 06:19:47 am »

((Oh dear lord this is going to go brilliantly.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15413 on: July 30, 2013, 06:22:50 am »

((Oh you have NOOOO idea. I has plans for him [EVILSMILE]))

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15414 on: July 30, 2013, 06:32:19 am »

((Does it involve him becoming actually capable of combat? Since he is nearly entirely paralyzed, using a manipulator would be rather difficult. Are you planning to have him get a robot body? Or are you just going to make Stephan Hawking kill people with pimp slaps? After all, kinetic amplifiers are unconventional weapons and he does have a bonus to them.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15415 on: July 30, 2013, 06:52:41 am »

((Does it involve him becoming actually capable of combat? Since he is nearly entirely paralyzed, using a manipulator would be rather difficult. Are you planning to have him get a robot body? Or are you just going to make Stephan Hawking kill people with pimp slaps? After all, kinetic amplifiers are unconventional weapons and he does have a bonus to them.))
((All good questions. If you're going to play this character, might as well make clear if he shares any of Steven's disabilities.

And yeah, he's not Steven, just believes himself to be.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15416 on: July 30, 2013, 07:45:56 am »

((All good questions. If you're going to play this character, might as well make clear if he shares any of Steven's disabilities.

And yeah, he's not Steven, just believes himself to be.))

No, he isn't Steven, he's STEPHEN. STEPHEN WILLIAM HAWKING.
HE INVENTED TIME TRAVEL. BUT THEN HE FORGOT. NOW HE DOES MISSIONS TILL HE REMEMBERS.
Also no I don't think he shares the disabilities. Because he invented the cure for them. He forgot that too.
And Kinetic Amplifiers are DEFINATELY involved in his repertoire. Although I have thought up some....err.....unconventional...uses of them that should blow your tiny minds.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15417 on: July 30, 2013, 08:10:47 am »

Would it be possible to make a "disabled" character by giving him negative strength, endurance and dexterity and put those points for extra will and intelligence?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15418 on: July 30, 2013, 08:26:54 am »

Having had the sensibility to try a few simulations with bombs beforehand began to appear increasingly more necessary.

Try 194.67. If there is an Enter button, press it to move on to the next screen. Recall how long it took to get to this place.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15419 on: July 30, 2013, 12:07:24 pm »

"Sure I'll take that deal, I do have one other idea but I have no idea if it's possible. Do you have a method to make my brain work faster? So I can react quicker. I'd hate for your hard work to go to waste."

Accept the deal, sign my soul to the devil in a white coat.
You take his hand, to shake it. As you do, you feel something sharp stab into your palm and then everything is dark.

"That could turn out useful, as long as everyone stays clear of the blast radius. Ah, well, pipe dreams until the next mission I'm on ends."

Exit the VR for now. Check in the infirmary to ask whether the analysis of the pill has been completed by now.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
You head to the infirmary and ask the nurse you left the pill with about it.

"Ah, yes. This is the report." She says, typing away on a data pad.
"I've sent it to your wristpad."

Head inside, try and find a relatively safe hiding place. Gun down anyone who shows up.
You turn the corner, charging inside and...straight into one of the npc's. You knock him down and fall on your ass at the same time. Guess they weren't all up stairs. You've only got a few seconds to handle this guy before he starts screaming for back up or just shoots you himself.

As he slumps out of the stasis pod that he found himself in, for the first time since the end of the sixties, Stephen Hawking found himself walking on his own.
After a brief moment of joyousness at his newfound strength, he immediately begins to look around, wondering where he is.
I dunno, I kinda like the idea of a completely wheelchair bound mental juggernaut. A professor Xavier, of sorts. You wanna be in a wheel chair or do you prefer legs?

Would it be possible to make a "disabled" character by giving him negative strength, endurance and dexterity and put those points for extra will and intelligence?
uh...Maybe. I guess we could do that? But I'm not sure what that would look like. What happens when someone has -5 int? Are they comatose or just severely mentally retarded? -5 dex is probably comatose.

Having had the sensibility to try a few simulations with bombs beforehand began to appear increasingly more necessary.

Try 194.67. If there is an Enter button, press it to move on to the next screen. Recall how long it took to get to this place.
You key in the combination of numbers. After it's been competed the lcd screen flashes and displays "ARMED"

You think, taking the way you came, and walking, it would take 15 minutes or so to get out. 5 if you ran.
Pages: 1 ... 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 ... 2101