_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1024 1025 [1026] 1027 1028 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934971 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15375 on: July 27, 2013, 01:25:51 pm »

Name: Danny
Appearance: A typical scrawny little kid, with dark hair that never seems to stay in place, and a tendancy to smile at the darndest things.
Personal information: Danny doesn't know how he got here, but he does know all about Physics, Medicine and Space travel. Also knows when its time to duck.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Danny was found on the ship, wandering around. So after he proved to have an unnerving level of intelligence and no memories or objections, he was told to grab a suit and prepare for his first mission.
Stats:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 0
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 17
Willpower: 0
Skills:
Speech: 1
Intuition: 1
Handiwork: 0
Conventional Weapons: 0
Unconventional Weapons: 1
Exotic weapons: 0
Auxiliary systems: 1
Medical tech: 1
Profession: Grunt- +1 Unconventional Weapons -1 Conventional Weapons

Ok that should be somewhat better, right?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15376 on: July 27, 2013, 02:41:37 pm »

((WEAPONS TEST SUBJECT?!? Okay, Alexandria, that was a lot more direct than what I was imagining. You win for originality but lose for common sense.))
((And those aren't Stephen Hawking's stats. He has a higher Endurance, as he's lived through ALS longer than predicted, and a higher Speech as well, since Speech covers what you say rather than how you say it. Also, no Theoretical Physics skill.))

((@BFEL: Once again, a reminder that those +1s and -1s your profession gives you are for rolls. So with 0 in medical and aux you'll get a -1 and a +1 so the two will cancel out.))
Wait....GODDAMMIT.
See what I get for choosing a class for min/maxing purposes :P
um lemme look that over and figure out something MORE OVERSPECIALIZED. Which is totally what that needs.
((Maybe also less like existing characters?))
((Oh, he's a 7-year-old Grunt. A prodigy child soldier. ...THAT MAKES NO SENSE, and not in the normal way.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15377 on: July 27, 2013, 02:43:33 pm »

((No, no, Hawking has lived through his ALS through sheer force of Willpower, not endurance. Also, I'd say 3-2 Speech-Intuition.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15378 on: July 27, 2013, 02:52:47 pm »

((Endurance helped. Besides, Danny 1.0 had 0 Willpower, too.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15379 on: July 27, 2013, 03:01:48 pm »

Ah screw it, it IS too similar to whats here already. So now hes literally gonna be Stephen Hawking.

Name: Stephen Hawking
Age: Like what? 3, 4 hundred or so? I don't know what year it is, so yeah.
Appearance: HES STEPHEN HAWKING
Reason assigned to HMRC: He was just chillin in his chair one day, being a goddamn genius and then suddenly he woke up in a stasis pod. Now he blows shit up with his mind skills
Stats:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 0
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 20 BITCH
Willpower: 0
Skills:
Speech: 0
Intuition: 0
Handiwork: 0
Conventional Weapons: 0
Unconventional Weapons: 3
Exotic weapons: 0
Auxiliary systems: 2
Medical tech: 0
Profession: Physimancer

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15380 on: July 27, 2013, 03:03:07 pm »

((I am laughing as I type this, following 10-15 seconds of laughter. Play that, please. piecewise, please let him play it.))
Sig

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15381 on: July 27, 2013, 05:55:26 pm »

(( I'll bet you a credit he blows up his own head the first time he tries to use it. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15382 on: July 27, 2013, 06:04:53 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15384 on: July 27, 2013, 09:13:33 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15385 on: July 27, 2013, 09:29:59 pm »

(Here's further proof. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15386 on: July 28, 2013, 12:20:53 am »

((Relevant.))
((...How?))
((You really need to become desensitised to TCM, that's all I got to say.

Also, what does it mean for you to be Stephen Hawking? Are you an old man in a wheelchair with a speech impediment? Because then you might just be put in a robot body. Or are you still a child prodigy?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15387 on: July 28, 2013, 12:35:27 am »

((Relevant.))
((...How?))
((You really need to become desensitised to TCM, that's all I got to say.

Also, what does it mean for you to be Stephen Hawking? Are you an old man in a wheelchair with a speech impediment? Because then you might just be put in a robot body. Or are you still a child prodigy?))

More the first one. Although based on Piecewise it could be that Stephen Hawking randomly gets a regular body. Who knows?

Indeed, I do this.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15388 on: July 28, 2013, 03:11:29 am »

((And then Stephen Hawking, huh? My next character will be Bob Ross.))
Oh. Check distance between location and the hills. Intuit possibility of escape, but don't go for it.
((I thought it was shaped like a church, not an actual tower. Herp.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15389 on: July 28, 2013, 03:17:25 am »

((And then Stephen Hawking, huh? My next character will be Bob Ross.))
((There's something called "suspension of disbelief" that I find very important. Making characters, especially many characters after famous people destroys it. Please don't do it.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?
Pages: 1 ... 1024 1025 [1026] 1027 1028 ... 2101