_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935041 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15390 on: July 28, 2013, 03:26:03 am »

((And then Stephen Hawking, huh? My next character will be Bob Ross.))
((There's something called "suspension of disbelief" that I find very important. Making characters, especially many characters after famous people destroys it. Please don't do it.))
((Just playing along with the joke the others are telling. I think.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15391 on: July 28, 2013, 08:30:50 am »

((I'm not entirely certain if it's a joke.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15392 on: July 28, 2013, 10:05:27 am »

Not really :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15393 on: July 28, 2013, 10:07:47 am »

((I will now plan my next character to be Macho Man Randy Savage.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15394 on: July 28, 2013, 10:25:07 am »

ANDDDDD I might have created something horrible....

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15395 on: July 28, 2013, 12:22:12 pm »

New RTD: Celebrities IN SPACE!

Oh, and suspension of disbelief isn't a problem. They're just suffering from space dementia. Like those crazy people who think they're Napoleon.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 12:33:38 pm by Parisbre56 »

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15396 on: July 28, 2013, 01:23:47 pm »

((If there's one person I'm okay with playing celebrity penguin singers, that's TCM. Also because it would replace May, not be in addition to May.))

Oh, and suspension of disbelief isn't a problem. They're just suffering from space dementia. Like those crazy people who think they're Napoleon.
((That's true, and that's why I'm okay with some guy playing Steven. But it doesn't help when you have a bunch of morons running around actually roleplaying these people instead of of normal characters. There's a certain critical mass that should not be breached, not matter how awesome your in-game justifications for this are.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15397 on: July 28, 2013, 02:49:45 pm »

((Wait, suspension of disbelief is a problem here?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15398 on: July 28, 2013, 03:42:50 pm »

Milno stared at the bomb. The bomb stared back at him. Before they could start a relationship based on mutual apathy, he decided to do something.

Poke the "Frq" button.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15399 on: July 28, 2013, 06:55:49 pm »

((If there's one person I'm okay with playing celebrity penguin singers, that's TCM. Also because it would replace May, not be in addition to May.))

((I was only being 3/8ths serious.

Macho Man confirmed for Celebrity Penguin Singer.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15400 on: July 28, 2013, 07:39:16 pm »

((Wait, suspension of disbelief is a problem here?))

Indeed, I do this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15401 on: July 29, 2013, 12:22:25 pm »

Because I asked nicely? But seriously you can never have to many testers for new things and I'm willing to do it ,how often does somebody offer to do it willingly?

I'm also happy for you to stick in any other toys you want when you make me, or that you come up with later.

Consider me an all purpose test dummy, though I'd prefer to avoid a fight to the death, it'd be so boring.
If you have any other idead for howI can repay you then by all means tell me. [/b]

"You realize a weapon tester would be testing the weapons I need tested, rather then simply asking for weapons of their own design, right? I'll make you a deal. You test the things I Want to test, and if you do it well, I'll reward you with the things you desire."

He sticks out his hand.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Should have known that wouldn't work well. But I guess it could help reaching somewhat higher ledges. Okay, how did that go, my physics teachers would kill me... heat is energy. Temperature is movement and of molecules. Compression of air causes its temperature to rise... if I use the microwave amp to heat a sphere while using the mass mapipulation amp... should heating up a sphere of matter and contracting it at the same time result in a higher energy release than just heating things up?"

Try to heat up a 3-foot sphere (to start) as much as possible while contracting that same sphere as much as possible.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Hmm, in this case you could probably contract and heat it enough that when it went off it created a pressure and heat wave comparable to a couple pounds of high explosive.

Ah screw it, it IS too similar to whats here already. So now hes literally gonna be Stephen Hawking.

Name: Stephen Hawking
Age: Like what? 3, 4 hundred or so? I don't know what year it is, so yeah.
Appearance: HES STEPHEN HAWKING
Reason assigned to HMRC: He was just chillin in his chair one day, being a goddamn genius and then suddenly he woke up in a stasis pod. Now he blows shit up with his mind skills
Stats:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Endurance: 0
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 20 BITCH
Willpower: 0
Skills:
Speech: 0
Intuition: 0
Handiwork: 0
Conventional Weapons: 0
Unconventional Weapons: 3
Exotic weapons: 0
Auxiliary systems: 2
Medical tech: 0
Profession: Physimancer
I am completely fine with this if it is what you want.

Milno stared at the bomb. The bomb stared back at him. Before they could start a relationship based on mutual apathy, he decided to do something.

Poke the "Frq" button.
You poke the Frq button and it causes the lcd screen on the bomb's keypad to display "000.00"

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15402 on: July 29, 2013, 12:32:17 pm »

"Sure I'll take that deal, I do have one other idea but I have no idea if it's possible. Do you have a method to make my brain work faster? So I can react quicker. I'd hate for your hard work to go to waste."

Accept the deal, sign my soul to the devil in a white coat.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 01:14:54 pm by Alexandria »
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15403 on: July 29, 2013, 01:07:58 pm »

"Sure I'll take that deal, I do have one other idea but I have no idea if it's possible. Do you have a method to make my brain work faster? So I can react quicker. I'd hate for your hard work to go to waste."[/color]

Accept the deal, sign my soul to the devil in a white coat.
((Does The Doctor actually wear a white coat? Because I don't remember.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15404 on: July 29, 2013, 01:14:30 pm »

(( Neither do I, but it's a doctor thing so what the heck. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.
Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 ... 2101