_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930063 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15105 on: July 02, 2013, 09:12:38 pm »

"Hmm. I wonder what a Baalrog is... other than a giant, flaming, pig-faced humanoid."

Jim decides to extinguish the flame of Udun by lowering its temperature to -50 celsius.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #15106 on: July 02, 2013, 11:21:59 pm »

((XD Pig faced?! Go SC.  :P))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15107 on: July 02, 2013, 11:30:30 pm »

((Note: a Baalrog could be something different entirely than a Balrog.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15108 on: July 03, 2013, 12:11:52 pm »

((@GM: Am I assumed to know how to gain admittance via papers?))

Walk towards the entrance and watch the people who enter to see if there is some catch to it and if any other maintenance guy enters.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15109 on: July 03, 2013, 12:14:22 pm »

"R&R department".

I suppose that would be the rec room.  ;D

I'll start by going to the R&D department
The R&D Department, often accosted because of a particular misprint in a near by sign, is rather intimidating from the outside. It's basically a small kiosk set into the wall right next to an enormous vault door. There's a rather sleepy looking man in the kiosk, his head in his hands, staring blankly forward at nothing in particular.

"Yeesh, did I get a bad bottle of Astro? That's worse than television!"

Flit to the stars, away from the starless void. No matter how long it takes!
You drift, slowly at first but then faster and faster, a dozen times faster then the speed of light. This ends rather abruptly when you slam into a planet and bury yourself about 3 miles deep in it's molten mantle layer.

Of course. Solving complex mental issues by shooting them is always a valid form if problem resolution.
Reset simulation. Set up a defensible location, with a snipers nest. Sit up there, then spawn 5-10 people attacking the location.
How do you want those people armed?

"Hmm. I wonder what a Baalrog is... other than a giant, flaming, pig-faced humanoid."

Jim decides to extinguish the flame of Udun by lowering its temperature to -50 celsius.

((Note: a Baalrog could be something different entirely than a Balrog.))
Right you are! It wasn't just a sleepy spelling mistake, it was completely intentional!

A Balrog is a giant flaming humanoid demon thing. A Baalrog is a lot like a giant centaur, but it has a humanoid panda instead of a human for the upper half. It's also made of bees that are made of spiders.

((@GM: Am I assumed to know how to gain admittance via papers?))

Walk towards the entrance and watch the people who enter to see if there is some catch to it and if any other maintenance guy enters.
Well, you haven't looked what papers you have. It may be a good idea to check out what you're wearing and what Items you have.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15110 on: July 03, 2013, 12:17:59 pm »

Check body for clothes, papers and all that jazz.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15111 on: July 03, 2013, 12:31:56 pm »

((I was hoping this was the fun kind of company with a  whole department for its employees' and customers' R&R. And Baalrogs sound weird.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15112 on: July 03, 2013, 12:32:20 pm »

"Whoops. Thank Raptor Jesus this is a drunk hallucination, or this would have hurt a lot more than it already does."

Extract myself before some plucky kids decide I'm Lavos.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15113 on: July 03, 2013, 02:26:57 pm »

Jim lowers the thing's core temperature anyway.

(I would've went with the 'Baalrog is what Gandalf fought, Balrog is that one boxer in Street Fighter 2' explanation myself. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15114 on: July 03, 2013, 06:58:30 pm »

Thomas equips them more or less equivalently to the simulation before, when he was attacking. However, no heavy weapons this time. (Nothing like a flamethrower or rocket launcher.)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15115 on: July 03, 2013, 11:11:15 pm »

((hey piecewise, how much would a pair of synthflesh wings cost?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15116 on: July 03, 2013, 11:12:34 pm »

((It probably depends on if they're decorative or functional.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15117 on: July 03, 2013, 11:14:02 pm »

((functional of course, why would i buy decorative synthflesh unless i had like 1000 tokens to burn through?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15118 on: July 04, 2013, 12:30:34 am »

((hey piecewise, how much would a pair of synthflesh wings cost?))
((Shouldn't you check that IC? Or are you on a mission?

Also, I can already tell you that the answer is probably more than a MKIII.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15119 on: July 04, 2013, 12:38:02 am »

Investigate sleepy man, and ask who is in charge.
Pages: 1 ... 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 ... 2101