_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930728 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15090 on: June 29, 2013, 11:23:37 pm »

Continue gunning down inner demons. Then think on psychological ramifications of such actions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15091 on: June 30, 2013, 10:19:23 am »

Read the map calmly and try to memorize it for the case it is somehow lost, destroyed or eaten.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15092 on: July 01, 2013, 12:45:03 pm »

"Right, enough is enough, I don't think I can handle much more of this."

go to the armory

"Heya, it's me again. Do you have a synthflesh body for sale that's especially suited for scouting or stealth? Also, I don't suppose you have something to do for me, like some training or...some...thing...." he scratches his head in confusement "Because I think watching the TV is really frakking with my brain"

ask AM
"Well, we've got Synthflesh bodies that will work stealth and scouting, at the very least. Did you want something more designed to be so fast they never touch you or so stealthy they never see you?"

Take a swig.
[end:4]
You take a swing and feel very light headed and a bit dizzy.

Being that there are no more centipedes to distract the giant eyes or chickens with, it becomes painfully obvious to Jim that what he must do is use his four arms to burrow into the ground with lightning speed and hide from the horrible apparitions under at least six feet of dirt.
You begin digging. Digging like mad. You get maybe a few inches down when the ground cracks and crumbles out of underneath you. Now you're falling. Falling through nothing. And children are laughing at you from some far off place.

ahh.. merde..  -cough-

Hmm.. no one here.  Good.

I'll go to the box of uniforms and get dressed.  I suppose a horizontally striped shirt is too much to ask?
The box is full of uniforms. Gray uniforms. Universally gray and unisex. How drab. You put one on anyway, vowing to paint stripes on it later.

Continue gunning down inner demons. Then think on psychological ramifications of such actions.
You pause to consider what you're doing while you put a bullet straight through your middle school bully's scrotum. Is it possible that your attempts at catharsis might simply be aggravating a latent psychopathy?

NAHHHHHHHHHHH

Read the map calmly and try to memorize it for the case it is somehow lost, destroyed or eaten.
The map itself is very complex but the path drawn through it is relatively simple.
[int:4+1]
You memorize the entire thing so completely and perfectly that you would forget your own name before you forgot that map.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15093 on: July 01, 2013, 01:00:20 pm »

"Shouldn't I be seeing stars right now?"

Take a few more swigs.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15094 on: July 01, 2013, 01:02:16 pm »

"Now I can always eat the map and deny any part in a bombing."

Start the mission, I suppose.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15095 on: July 01, 2013, 01:08:22 pm »

Quote from: AM
"Well, we've got Synthflesh bodies that will work stealth and scouting, at the very least. Did you want something more designed to be so fast they never touch you or so stealthy they never see you?"

"hmm, what would the advantages and disadvantages of both of them be over a standard synthflesh body, and how much would they cost?"

Ask AM

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15096 on: July 01, 2013, 01:14:30 pm »

[int:4+1]
You memorize the entire thing so completely and perfectly that you would forget your own name before you forgot that map.
((Good thing you didn't roll higher, or you would have forgotten your own name.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15097 on: July 01, 2013, 02:06:46 pm »

Tuck into a cannonball, to enter the great unknown with style.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15098 on: July 01, 2013, 02:07:56 pm »

You pause to consider what you're doing while you put a bullet straight through your middle school bully's scrotum. Is it possible that your attempts at catharsis might simply be aggravating a latent psychopathy?

NAHHHHHHHHHHH
(("Shhhhhhhhh"))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15099 on: July 01, 2013, 08:24:44 pm »

"No, I'm fine! Shut up!"
Thomas screamed at nothing in particular, before finishing the violent eradication of his latent mental issues.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15100 on: July 02, 2013, 10:51:16 am »

Ahh, well, it is as it is.

Pat chest for cigarettes, remember not having any, sigh, and proceed out of the room to the next room.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15101 on: July 02, 2013, 03:03:32 pm »

"Shouldn't I be seeing stars right now?"

Take a few more swigs.
[end:1]
Oh you start seeing stars alright. You find yourself completely lost in a great black veil of absolute nothingness, barely a pinprick light from the distant cold stars to illuminate the deep black.

"Now I can always eat the map and deny any part in a bombing."

Start the mission, I suppose.
The world fades and reforms. You're on a metal walkway, like a catwalk of sorts, suspended several hundred feet above a barren, reddish expanse. The catwalk extends from what seems like nothing; just a black wall, towards a massive building. It's all chrome and glass, with soft curves; almost like a giant green house or train station. However, you can see the metal shutters and the heavily reenforced innards through the glass. It may look pretty, but it's definitely military. Enormous laser and gauss cannons, even larger then the laser cannons you saw on china-9, are arrayed all around the building, clustered loosely in batteries of into batteries; dozens that you can see.

At the end of the catwalk, where it connects to the building, is a door; a blast door with two guards stationed at it. There are other men and women walking around; back and forth across the catwalk. The ones that reach the door show their papers or flash a badge and the doors open. The guards seem relaxed; but armed none the less.

Quote from: AM

"hmm, what would the advantages and disadvantages of both of them be over a standard synthflesh body, and how much would they cost?"

Ask AM
"Same cost, but over all less strength, less robust, more dexterous and faster."

Tuck into a cannonball, to enter the great unknown with style.
You continue falling. You notice thats there's a Baalrog next to you. Oh. Hey.

"No, I'm fine! Shut up!"
Thomas screamed at nothing in particular, before finishing the violent eradication of his latent mental issues.
Well, you gun down the last of your latent mental issues. Or at least the last of the things that represent them. This clearly is helpful to your psyche. CLEARLY.

Ahh, well, it is as it is.

Pat chest for cigarettes, remember not having any, sigh, and proceed out of the room to the next room.
The next room is a rather plain metal hallway. The only thing interesting about it is the colored signs on the wall and the matching arrows on the ground. The signs point to places like "The Armory" and the "Rec/mess" and the "R&R department". The arrows on the ground seem to point toward the various places.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15102 on: July 02, 2013, 03:09:54 pm »

"R&R department".

I suppose that would be the rec room.  ;D

I'll start by going to the R&D department

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15103 on: July 02, 2013, 03:19:28 pm »

"Yeesh, did I get a bad bottle of Astro? That's worse than television!"

Flit to the stars, away from the starless void. No matter how long it takes!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 03:21:45 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15104 on: July 02, 2013, 04:24:03 pm »

Of course. Solving complex mental issues by shooting them is always a valid form if problem resolution.
Reset simulation. Set up a defensible location, with a snipers nest. Sit up there, then spawn 5-10 people attacking the location.
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 2101