_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 917 918 [919] 920 921 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928547 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #13770 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:02 am »

((If I have a vote, I shall put it towards whatever is bloodiest/funniest/most explosive.))
I'll change my vote yet again to this one. As you can probably tell, I'm a very stable person, that seldom changes his mind.

((Also, good job Toaster.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13771 on: April 03, 2013, 12:26:21 pm »

((Of course I wouldn't want to overwork PW, but an easter hunt wouldn't be the same like doing a mission, since he could arrange it so there would be far less stuff to worry about (e.g. Less npc's or other interactions). I suspect it would be more like when someone plays Battle of Hexbarax: a bit of extra work, but more make-up-as-we-go than a mission.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13772 on: April 03, 2013, 12:28:26 pm »

((On that note, an easter egg hunt in the middle of the Battle of Hexbarax would be pretty hilarious.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13773 on: April 03, 2013, 12:32:10 pm »

(("Surveying the area, you see a green easter egg!  It is underneath the twelve meter monstrosity with four mouths, seven legs, and a mass of tentacles on its belly, in which you can see several foot soldiers being dragged in.  It is already externally digesting one.  My, he's screaming a lot."))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13774 on: April 03, 2013, 12:33:19 pm »

((Why not replace the monsters with Easter eggs or Easter bunnies?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13775 on: April 03, 2013, 12:52:10 pm »

((Good idea!

"Surveying the area, you see a green easter egg!  It is underneath the twelve meter Easter Bunny with four mouths, seven legs, and a mass of tentacles on its belly, in which you can see several foot soldiers being dragged in.  It is already externally digesting one.  My, he's screaming a lot."

Much better!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13776 on: April 03, 2013, 12:54:38 pm »

((Good idea!

"Surveying the area, you see a green easter egg!  It is underneath the twelve meter Easter Bunny with four mouths, seven legs, and a mass of tentacles on its belly, in which you can see several foot soldiers being dragged in.  It is already externally digesting one.  My, he's screaming a lot."

Much better!))
((Think of all the puns you could make!))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13777 on: April 03, 2013, 01:28:16 pm »

((Fight Club, except instead of actual physical fights, it's a musical tournament between convicts and crew in the style of a rap (preferably) or song battle, allowing people to use their Charisma, Speech, possibly Intelligence or even Aux and Handiwork (special effects) to win tokens if they can rise to the top and beat certain vocally talented champions (such as Nyars). The revenue would be made by Steve from uploading videos of this to the Internet, sharing the profits with the other organizers (Doctor? Sandy?). It would be way more entertaining than a fight club is what I'm saying here.))

Stacy, feeling the spirit of tuneless song overtaking him, begins to play the untalented air guitar for good measure. Best to go with the flow.

"~My, my, my dear Sandy!
~Give me the one and only answer!
~Are you a songbird or a crow by nature?
~Fly like an eagle, let your spirit free!
~Sing for me!"

Sing! Play air guitar. Roll relevant rolls for both.
[I have no roll for this:5]

You leap up and down, wailing on your invisible guitar and singing a heck of a lot of nonsense.

"That's pretty..." damn ironic. "-nice, May! Erh, thanks for being detailed with that answer." In truth, it was uncomfortable and not uncomfortable at the same time seeing how Elizas-turned-May showed herself. On a smaller scale, Feyri made a mental note to check on the psychology of mankind -- she did recall a book about it in her childhood.

Seeing May's...developed features, Feyri couldn't help but notice the pitter-patter of light feet resounding on the floor.

"Err, excuse me for a moment, please. Get yourself dressed May."

Hearing that, she blocks Grate's view of the armory by sidling up to him and giving a "guess who shouldn't be here at the moment" whisper as she covers his eyes. [Darnit Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.] answers Grate.

Also, Feyri sends in a message to the AM. "Could I get a Locket -- something which represents Jim? Like a snapshot of how he was before he came into the HMRC? Thank you ma'am."

She turned to Grate, "Women talk, you wouldn't understand...much. Not for you. On that note, the other woman is May...why're you here Grate? Did you find something to do?"

((VOTE: Easter Egg Hunt
> This will keep up the mystery and probably a reward [just like that weird idol-on-the-superficial-surface-of-the-ship thing] but probably better given the 'lethality rate'; other than a rolls-to-die arena match and other VR programs.))

Well, I can get you a locket, but not the photo. Maybe steve has some security footage he can edit into a picture, if you ask nicely.

Argh, I can barely stay conscious... this can't possibly be real... is... is that a skull? Why do I see a skull in front of me? Why is it made from lime green text?
Charles slowly staggers into the rec room his vision plagued by the phantasmal apparition of a skull and several blood-red "Possible fatality rate" indicators

You stagger into the rec room,accosted by the 4th wall.

((Do stat requirements apply while I'm in the VR program?))
((During Battle of Hexbarax? I think so, unless you say otherwise.))
((Very well.))
Preparing to drop
Laser Rifle and 2 charge packs
Tesla Arc
Crystalline Projector and 2 charge packs
Megaton Charge x2
Gravity Manipulator Amp
Organo-Tissue Dominator Amp
Mass Manipulation Amp
Neurophotonic Spinal Column
Trauma Partition Membrane Therapy
Advanced Kit x2
Pain Killers
Battle Stims
Emergency Kit x2
Anti-Shock Meds
Oh and of course Kinetic Amplifier.
Okay, I think I'm breaking the system enough now.
You Don't have to follow restrictions in the VR. So if you want to use something thats beyond your capacity in real life, go ahead.

Keep Dredging. Try closing one eye to see if it will help comprehend the tuna. If that doesn't work, toss it into space and fire one of the swivel guns at it.
*High-five for the Mushishi avatar*

You close one eye and the Tuna vanishes. Huh.

You continue dredging.

You catch a space Mermaid. She has the upper body of a beautiful women and the bottom half of comet. She winks at you with her one big eye.

Run away and hide behind Feyri. if the rifle is on my way to the exit, grab it along the way and place it in her hands when i reach her. if i wont be able to get out of the room before the IDD picks the rifle back up and starts aiming, get something between me and him that i think is thick/sturdy enough to hopefully block a gauss round.

You run and hide behind Feyri.Geez, some people are so sensitive about people stealing their organs.

"You'd said you wanted a lockit that represented Jim. And who do you remind me of? And I'm not sure what I'm going to do right now...maybe play a game?"
((That was in a message to the AM, you didn't see that unless you've some kind of wire tap device on you...which I'm really unsure how it works given the way we use our wristpads in sending messages.))
Also, Feyri sends in a message to the AM. "Could I get a Locket -- something which represents Jim? Like a snapshot of how he was before he came into the HMRC? Thank you ma'am."[/b]
...((Though I did block your sight. Meh. Good catch :/))
((He peeked at your wrist pad? But yeah, I thought you dictated the message for some reason.))

-VRwaybackmachinesnip-
Change my vote to this.
Me too.
Me three.

-----

"...Okay. I guess I'll do that."

Try to make a note on my wristpad to figure out who I remind Miss Feyri of, then head to the VR room. If it's safe, enter and look for games.

Well, there's Tinbeard's space Mariner adventure. Thats a game.

((@GM: What happened with the monoatomic sword Renen had recived from Doc for the fight with Ivan? Is it with Renen right now? I am presuming that Renen is fighting with his katana but with the sword on his back, but just to make sure.))
Using your katana, yeah. It is exactly as you think.

On the subject of Birthday gifts:

Wayback machine: Some people are worried about the fact that this will be too much work, but I doubt it would be. The only problem is that, in universe, the computer won't know what to do if you deviate from what the actual mission did. It has no data on such things, after all.

The Wheel: Examples would be:
Gain 3 tokens
Get punched in the stomach
Coupon good for one complete ammo refill for all your weapons
Lose one random possession
Gain 10 tokens
Lose all possessions
One free item from the armory
Get shot in the head
etc.

Fight club:This would be a continuously running thing, by the way, not just a one off deal. And I was thinking; depending on how things go, it might be a way to gain stat points as well. Not 5, like missions, but 1 or 2.

Easter Egg hunt:
I can tell you that it wouldn't be easy, I would hide them in all sorts of places that people don't usually or never have looked.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13778 on: April 03, 2013, 01:37:50 pm »

"~Now, Sandy,
~You awakened the spirit of song in me.
~How can I ever repay you?
~Oh, I know! An ode! Here goes!"

Sing an ode to Sandy, making up lyrics on the fly. Make it thankful, but not in a creepy way. If she doesn't appreciate it, leave quickly and sing something else.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13779 on: April 03, 2013, 01:38:24 pm »

((Then

Choice 1: The Wayback Machine or
Choice 2: Egg Hunt

The fight club sounds cool, but I don't think we have enough people who would actually express genuine interest to make it interesting. Maybe when we have 100+ players, he he he. Regarding the wheel, it just doesn't feel like a real accomplishment to me. And I have some qualms about "getting shot in the head" thing. Opening a mystery box from Nyars that eventually kills you if you aren't careful with it is fair. This is not. At least to me.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13780 on: April 03, 2013, 01:45:24 pm »

Far off
Fusion Initiator x3
Megaton Charge x2
Matter Converter Amp
Vector Manipulator Amp
Gravity Manipulation Amp
Neurophotonic Spinal Column
Trauma Partition Membrane Therapy
Advanced Kit x2
Battle Stims x4
Kinetic Amplifier
Cool Shades
Exoskeleton
Scout Eye
Jump Rocket Pack
Oh, and Kinetic Shunt.
Going whole hog here.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:49:51 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13781 on: April 03, 2013, 01:47:57 pm »

((I think the avatar will medicate you automatically as needed, so you can replace many of those items with more basic things.

Like more fusion instigators.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13782 on: April 03, 2013, 01:50:15 pm »

((I think the avatar will medicate you automatically as needed, so you can replace many of those items with more basic things.

Like more fusion instigators.))
((Three isn't overkill, is it?))
Sig! Onol

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13783 on: April 03, 2013, 01:54:11 pm »

((Someone should make a rapid fire Fision instigator/charge launcher/LESO rifle (Spelt right?))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13784 on: April 03, 2013, 01:55:42 pm »

((Someone should make a rapid fire Fision instigator/charge launcher/LESO rifle (Spelt right?))
((Now this is enough dakka.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 917 918 [919] 920 921 ... 2101