_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 916 917 [918] 919 920 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929910 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #13755 on: April 03, 2013, 04:17:01 am »

Run away and hide behind Feyri. if the rifle is on my way to the exit, grab it along the way and place it in her hands when i reach her. if i wont be able to get out of the room before the IDD picks the rifle back up and starts aiming, get something between me and him that i think is thick/sturdy enough to hopefully block a gauss round.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13756 on: April 03, 2013, 06:34:15 am »

"You'd said you wanted a lockit that represented Jim. And who do you remind me of? And I'm not sure what I'm going to do right now...maybe play a game?"
((That was in a message to the AM, you didn't see that unless you've some kind of wire tap device on you...which I'm really unsure how it works given the way we use our wristpads in sending messages.))
Also, Feyri sends in a message to the AM. "Could I get a Locket -- something which represents Jim? Like a snapshot of how he was before he came into the HMRC? Thank you ma'am."[/b]
...((Though I did block your sight. Meh. Good catch :/))
((He peeked at your wrist pad? But yeah, I thought you dictated the message for some reason.))

-VRwaybackmachinesnip-
Change my vote to this.
Me too.
Me three.

-----

"...Okay. I guess I'll do that."

Try to make a note on my wristpad to figure out who I remind Miss Feyri of, then head to the VR room. If it's safe, enter and look for games.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13757 on: April 03, 2013, 06:50:03 am »

((@GM: What happened with the monoatomic sword Renen had recived from Doc for the fight with Ivan? Is it with Renen right now? I am presuming that Renen is fighting with his katana but with the sword on his back, but just to make sure.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13758 on: April 03, 2013, 08:47:55 am »

((Fight club.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13759 on: April 03, 2013, 08:49:23 am »

((My proposal: easter egg hunt, but in VR, and with a twist: the eggs are hidden in the previous missions. This would have several benefits: because it's in VR, everybody can get the same gear (or at least have as much tokens to spend, so that veterans don't have an unfair advantage), PW can unleash his creative devils, and it would be hilarious. And he could make it so that certain eggs only appear after some sort of (hidden) achievement is reached (like say, beating Erik without weapons mano a mano, or tricking the rebels in blowing up their own dam, or ...)

Also mailed this to Pw as per Tiruin's request.))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:51:16 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13760 on: April 03, 2013, 09:23:24 am »

((I'd side with the Time Machine, but I have a worry about exploring the stuff not explored before, since there is no way for Steve or VR to know what it is. The world making sense is kind of important to me.

But for most of them, even for that one, it all feels too much like... fanservice. And fanservice is evil and leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I don't know. Piecewise, do you really want to be starting another project/missions right now? You've got two missions running, an On-Ship thread, and Perplexicon (which if I remember correctly was made only because stuff was going slow and you had free time). Do you really want to start another thing running right now?

I'd vote for nothing, but if it won't count for anything, then the Time Machine then. Or you know what would be awesome? More frequent updates. #dreams. (Yeah, I know about everybody needing to post, but still...).))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:50:29 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13761 on: April 03, 2013, 09:45:21 am »

((Actually, I'd also vote for the Way Back Machine, But the missions would have to have a certain twist to them, you know. Make them not entirely like the real thing, maybe add hidden easter egg coupons, though they should be 1) one-time finds, 2) rare.

EDIT: Though if it's inconvenient for piecewise, I'll vote for the Easter Egg Hunt instead.))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:08:08 am by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13762 on: April 03, 2013, 10:03:33 am »

((I'm with Thearpox on this one.  You want him to run how many missions at the same time?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13763 on: April 03, 2013, 10:22:08 am »

((I'm with Thearpox on this one.  You want him to run how many missions at the same time?))
((This actually makes sense. We don't want to overwork our GM to death. Maybe say it's the UWM's creation gazillionth birthday (since we are moving at relativistic speeds a lot of time) so one token for everyone yay.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13764 on: April 03, 2013, 10:25:32 am »

((Well, it's the only VR program idea I could think of that the rest of us couldn't otherwise create ourselves. The number of concurrent missions is troubling of course, but since the alternative is dealing with shipside shenanigans...

I'd say PW's word on this is the only one that matters. If he decides that the Way Back Machine would be too troublesome, my vote for the Easter Egg Hunt still stands.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13765 on: April 03, 2013, 10:38:41 am »

WARNING:  I have been visited by a muse.  Open the below spoiler at your own mortal peril.
((I chuckled.))

I don't know how I should feel.
((Righteous and just, for you have channeled The Upwelling and made it manifest.))

((I was starting to fear no one had read it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13766 on: April 03, 2013, 10:44:11 am »

((If I have a vote, I shall put it towards whatever is bloodiest/funniest/most explosive.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13767 on: April 03, 2013, 10:49:35 am »

WARNING:  I have been visited by a muse.  Open the below spoiler at your own mortal peril.
((I chuckled.))

I don't know how I should feel.
((Righteous and just, for you have channeled The Upwelling and made it manifest.))

((I was starting to fear no one had read it.))
((Read it. Can't say I recorgnize the second character, but that's just as well. Also, moar.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13768 on: April 03, 2013, 10:51:15 am »

((Parathun is the god of fleshwarping from Perplexicon. Nicely done by the way, Toaster.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13769 on: April 03, 2013, 10:51:37 am »

((Parathun the Fleshsmith is the god of body mutations over in Perplexicon.  A match made in heaven, you could say.

Damn ninjas.

And I think I'm tapped out on crossover slashfic for the year, thanks.))
Pages: 1 ... 916 917 [918] 919 920 ... 2101