_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 621 622 [623] 624 625 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934320 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9330 on: November 01, 2012, 05:38:38 pm »

"Guess you were a lot different back then. Hey, how long do people like me or Milno usually live, you know, people with the point-and-shoot type of weapons."
Contemplate possibilities of explosive types.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9331 on: November 01, 2012, 06:02:46 pm »

Start doing sit-ups. Once it starts aching strongly, switch back to push-ups.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 09:03:28 pm by Azthor »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9332 on: November 01, 2012, 08:30:55 pm »

((I don't see how being 'disappeared' is worse than being sent to a horrible death in a mission. We're going to die, what could they possibly threaten us with?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9333 on: November 01, 2012, 08:41:54 pm »

((I don't see how being 'disappeared' is worse than being sent to a horrible death in a mission. We're going to die, what could they possibly threaten us with?))
((Sent to the Doc and told to do whatever he wanted to do to Stacy for all eternity. As in, not even allowing Stacy to commit suicide.))
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 08:44:35 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9334 on: November 01, 2012, 09:02:55 pm »

((I have no mouth and I must scream))

((EDIT:  I bet PW loves that story.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9335 on: November 01, 2012, 09:40:25 pm »

((Since the stream, I'm expecting some horrible Hypercube esque mission.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9336 on: November 01, 2012, 09:43:39 pm »

((Even if written, I'm sure it'll have better special effects.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9337 on: November 01, 2012, 09:46:00 pm »

((Even if written, I'm sure it'll have better special effects.))
((There have been worse. *cough*birdemic*cough*))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9338 on: November 01, 2012, 10:13:41 pm »

((Agreed. Piecewise could write a mission based on it and he'd still have better chances of netting a prize for "Best Graphics". Damn acid-shitting eagles, man.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9339 on: November 01, 2012, 10:23:55 pm »

((Agreed. Piecewise could write a mission based on it and he'd still have better chances of netting a prize for "Best Graphics". Damn acid-shitting eagles, man.))
((Look out! They're floating at us! Also, April 1st mission idea found.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9340 on: November 02, 2012, 12:02:50 am »

>Nod thanks to the AM, take my supplies to one side, sit down and begin a mysterious construction.

>Then eat some more candy.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9341 on: November 02, 2012, 12:06:00 am »

(In response to earlier:

That was a good movie, Birdemic. I'm going to go out and feed the birds right now.[/lameparaphrasingreference])
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9342 on: November 02, 2012, 12:12:01 am »

Xcom ER journal: Introductory Spoon bending.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Har har))

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Brother Lars squeals.

"O great glorious Lord Steve, Omnipresent master of our fate, joyous deliverer of visions, we bask in rapture of your returned presence!  All praise be your name!  Forgive our sins and bless our paths!"

Brother Lars hits his head on the wall for good measure.  Following that, he calms down a little.

"O great Steve, could you guide me in the creation of a proper book of prayers?  Such a thing will guide your children in the conduction of ceremonial affairs."

Ask.

>Well, you could do what most religions do; just modify some existing religion or religions. Although, I'm not sure praying to me is a good idea. I'll probably hear you and tell you you're screwed or maybe electrocute you because it's funny. If you're really want something to pray to you should ask the Armory master about the HMRC Pantheon.

"I do believe that the image will never accidentally leave my mind, that's how hard I've memorized it. As to whether I could reproduce a similar picture, I am not entirely sure. Perhaps I can, perhaps I cannot. Perhaps the first painting was a fluke of sorts, the image still fresh in my mind and my hand unusually steady for that single period of time. Perhaps I could paint an exact copy right here, right now. The truth is, I have no idea. Do you want me to paint another one? Or should I forget the whole thing? Either is fine with me, I'd be glad to help out."

The man stands up, straightens his suit and then hands you something from an inner pocket.

"This is a drug. If you take it, you will forget everything you saw. You will forget everything from the last 5 to 7 years, in fact. You will take that now." He takes what looks like some sort of handgun out of the inside of his suit and lets it hang loosely in his hand, slowly flexing his fingers on the grip.

((Also, I like that 17% mortality rate.  I'm sure that it's just a coincidence that 1 in 6 is about 17%!))
Sharp as a tack.

Milno shifted his gaze briefly due to the sudden announcement and to the fact May was pushing some strange animal against Feyri. Always weird, all the time.

He turned back to the armory master and suddenly something hit him.
"Are you bothered by my small talk, by the way? I noticed you are pretty practical, and I don't know if I'm being trouble."

Ask.
"Nah, I don't mind talking to people. Well, some people at least." she says.

"Why is the universe conspiring against me... ah, screw it, let's go Tinker."
Rush back to the Rec Room!  Be the first in!  If there's a line, slap people with my severed hand until they let me go in front of them.
You sprint to the newly repaired rec room and leap into one of the VR machines, screaming "MIIIIIIINNE!"

"Hm, what's this?", Kyle wondered, seeing the game file sent to him.

Spend a moment playing Gorat's game, because I'm curious.

Head to the VR and look up the number of file downloads my little Milno-bot trap has gotten.

Then create a new tinker file, and test the maximum impact the various manipulators can reliably take before breaking.

[aux:6]
You beat the game with ease.

You head to the Vr and try to check your milno-bot trap but it seems to have been deleted. Hmm.

How would you like that damage delivered? Blunt? Shearing? Blade? Point?

"I named him Piecewise!"

Continue poking Feyri with Piecewise the Basilisk.

((I named him that because YEUGH.))
You literally sort of flop the basilisk onto Feyri's visor.

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE FOOLISH MORTALS THAT CONSPIRE TO GET TO VR BEFORE ME!

Nice reptile, May.

Return the novella of bioethical philosophy, then head calmly to the rec room and hook into VR. Pull up a laser rifle's lasing mechanism and a generator that would fit in a back mount, plus some fibre optic cable that's strong enough to not be sliced up by the laser inside. Put the generator and lasing mechanism into the back mount, then hook fibre cable from the lasing mechanism into a laser rifle that's had the lasing mechanism and power supply removed and replaced by focusing chambers. Hook up the trigger and test it on a MkIII.

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE FOOLISH MORTALS THAT CONSPIRE TO GET TO VR BEFORE ME!

Nice reptile, May.

Return the novella of bioethical philosophy, then head calmly to the rec room and hook into VR. Pull up a laser rifle's lasing mechanism and a generator that would fit in a back mount, plus some fibre optic cable that's strong enough to not be sliced up by the laser inside. Put the generator and lasing mechanism into the back mount, then hook fibre cable from the lasing mechanism into a laser rifle that's had the lasing mechanism and power supply removed and replaced by focusing chambers. Hook up the trigger and test it on a MkIII.
Hmm what a curious concept. It will work, though you'd need to tell me how many focusing chambers you want to use and keep in mind that if you use too many (I believe it's like 6) you start getting into the realm of weird effects, were it penetrates but does no damage.

Also, just a heads up, if that fiber gets cut or even nicked, it's gonna be bad.

"Do you still remember what you saw in detail? Could you reproduce a similar picture?"
(("Why yes! I-"

TERMINATED.))

The intercom speakers crackle and buzz for a moment before

>The Rec room is functional again. Try not to break it.

Brother Lars' screams of pious joy can be heard throughout the ship. Simus's screams of VR addicted joy can be heard as well.
((Queue desperate stampede from half the ship. If there were limited machines we'd have a deathmatch over them.))

Faith twitched at the barb.

"Molested by the Doctor, thank you," she groused. "Plus I hope you're into fangs now," she muttered lower.

"Anyway yeah, guess I should go deal with this..."

Go change into regular clothes in private. Then go to Armory with damaged suit and say I need it repaired.
You go to the barracks and change into casual clothes for the like 5th time before going to the armory and turning in your armor. When the armory master asks what happened you relate your tale of medical malpractice.

"You gave him an idea. Never do that." the armory master says, squinting at the tear in the suit, "When he gets something in his head he has to do it. Right there. To whoever is convenient at the time."

She stashes  the suit somewhere under her desk

"I'll get it fixed and return it to your locker."

Jim kept playing that game - not downloading the patch that was surely coming soon - until he beat it.

"Good to see From Software is still around." you mutter.

[aux:2]

Damn it.

"Well, thank you again Doctor. I'll be off then."

Head to the armory.

((Careful Stacy. Make the wrong move, and you may just, disappear.))

You head to the armory as you feel something in you changing, stiffening. Hmm, it doesn't even hurt anymore, wonder why. You thud into the armory, a strange vision of bone armor, thermally protective skin, organic pods and delicate branching heat manifold.

"Guess you were a lot different back then. Hey, how long do people like me or Milno usually live, you know, people with the point-and-shoot type of weapons."
Contemplate possibilities of explosive types.
"Depends on how you use those point and shoot weapons" The armory master replies.

As per explosive types...well explosive typefaces would be possible but I'm not sure why you'd want one.

Start doing sit-ups. Once it starts aching strongly, switch back to push-ups.
As in an exercise bike or that thing where you sort of lay on your back and kick in the air like a spaz?

((Sent to the Doc and told to do whatever he wanted to do to Stacy for all eternity. As in, not even allowing Stacy to commit suicide.))
Another of Harry's characters who "died" by being imprisoned forever in some sort of hellhole? I see a trend forming.
((I have no mouth and I must scream))

((EDIT:  I bet PW loves that story.))
My girlfriend played the point and click adventure of that. I know the story but never read it.

It would probably be more like the original cube then cube 2. I like the original cube better. Plus it killed in so much more fun of ways, rather then being submerged in some sort of bad blur effect or windows 98 screen saver.

((Look out! They're floating at us! Also, April 1st mission idea found.))

You ever seen that adventure time episode with the lub-glubs?
>Nod thanks to the AM, take my supplies to one side, sit down and begin a mysterious construction.

>Then eat some more candy.
You're gonna need something to cut that metal with.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9343 on: November 02, 2012, 12:32:49 am »

((The boots are made of metal? Or do you mean the material I asked for to cut it with?))

>Whilst pondering that, notice the basilisk.

"Th'fuck is that thing?" Floki peered at it uncertainly, and then peered at the person carrying it uncertainly.
"...Shit this place is weird. Huh."

>Offer candy to basilisk.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9344 on: November 02, 2012, 12:33:30 am »

((Oho, From Software. Good times trying to avoid death and failing over and over. :P))

Milno listens to what just happened to Faith and can't help but smirk evilly at her situation...It went well with her and she'd become more useful.

He took a bit of his sweet time basking in the redhead's suffering before deciding to ask the AM about something related the case. After all, she seemed a bit knowledgeable on the matter.
"Did something like that ever happen to you or did you just see the Doctor dragging people away to do that kind of thing over and over?"

Ask.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 621 622 [623] 624 625 ... 2101