_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933251 times)

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9345 on: November 02, 2012, 12:33:35 am »

Test it with blunt trauma, the kind you'd get if you just threw the manipulator at something at high speeds.

Send a message to Gorat mentioning that the game was pretty easy.

((By the way, how big are these manipulators? Roughly the size of a baseball?))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9346 on: November 02, 2012, 12:36:05 am »

"Ah, Faith. I saw you met the doctor. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of treatment did you ask for?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9347 on: November 02, 2012, 12:39:57 am »

"Tinkertinkertinkertinkertinkertinkertinker!"
Commence with the hand-chopping and the flesh-preserving and the animation of the cyborg hand!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9348 on: November 02, 2012, 12:40:12 am »

(X-Com: Hopefully Jim turns out to have psychic powers or else the game's a liar. :P It's already lying about him having a phobia of berserkers when he's the only PC to have killed one here.)

Jim does not quit. Evar. This game will be defeated.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9349 on: November 02, 2012, 01:15:25 am »

((The boots are made of metal? Or do you mean the material I asked for to cut it with?))

>Whilst pondering that, notice the basilisk.

"Th'fuck is that thing?" Floki peered at it uncertainly, and then peered at the person carrying it uncertainly.
"...Shit this place is weird. Huh."

>Offer candy to basilisk.
The sheet of metal you asked for, since they're not normally boot shaped.

You offer a bit of candy to the Basilisk. It licks at it a bit with a heavy, black tongue but doesn't seem too interested.

((Oho, From Software. Good times trying to avoid death and failing over and over. :P))

Milno listens to what just happened to Faith and can't help but smirk evilly at her situation...It went well with her and she'd become more useful.

He took a bit of his sweet time basking in the redhead's suffering before deciding to ask the AM about something related the case. After all, she seemed a bit knowledgeable on the matter.
"Did something like that ever happen to you or did you just see the Doctor dragging people away to do that kind of thing over and over?"

Ask.
"No, no. I've always avoided him when I can."  She says, glancing in the direction of the infirmary. "But you can't be here long without noticing what he does."

Test it with blunt trauma, the kind you'd get if you just threw the manipulator at something at high speeds.

Send a message to Gorat mentioning that the game was pretty easy.

((By the way, how big are these manipulators? Roughly the size of a baseball?))
(About the size of a scientific calculator, if you've ever seen one.)
Well, a normal manipulator, the kind you have to sit around and program by hand, is fairly sturdy. It will take being chucked around, whacked and thudded, but if you were to, say, hurl it off a multi story building or have it get hit by a truck or throw it up in the air and hit it with bat, it's not gonna last long.

"Tinkertinkertinkertinkertinkertinkertinker!"
Commence with the hand-chopping and the flesh-preserving and the animation of the cyborg hand!
Now, this cyborg hand, you want something like, say, this?

(X-Com: Hopefully Jim turns out to have psychic powers or else the game's a liar. :P It's already lying about him having a phobia of berserkers when he's the only PC to have killed one here.)

Jim does not quit. Evar. This game will be defeated.
[aux:6]
You studied it's moves, you know it's games. You are the master.

You beat the game and send an message full of nothing but "BOOOOOYAAAAAAAA"s to chin.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9350 on: November 02, 2012, 01:21:24 am »

Jim added another message.

Quote from: James Kelly to Gorat Ivanos
Also, that game was quite difficult. Have you planned any updates?

Jim arranges the metal bars by weight and shape while he waits for a reply, then counts how many bars he has.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:22:58 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9351 on: November 02, 2012, 01:22:23 am »

While that is a good backup, I was thinking more along the lines of Thing from the Addams Family; stuff servos in the knuckles and stuff so that the hand can scamper around with limited AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9352 on: November 02, 2012, 01:37:13 am »

"I was wondering if you had any longcoats, or a cloak, or something to cover up the majority of the... additions, the Doctor gave me. I have the feeling most people are going to panic and shoot me, if they see them."

Ask the AM about something to hide my modifications.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9353 on: November 02, 2012, 01:50:50 am »

"Forget the last 5 to 7 years? Sounds good to me! Give it here, then."

Take the pill and commence with the forgetting!

"Got some water for me to wash it down?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9354 on: November 02, 2012, 02:04:04 am »

Floki dropped that particular piece of candy and turned back towards the Armoury booth, leaning on a wall and casually interrupting the current conversation.
"Hey, you got anythin' I could use ta cut this metal into shape? This knife ain't gonna cut it. Heh, geddit? 'cut' it? Ahem, anyway, yeah."

>Talk over Milno and Cog, ask AM the above.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9355 on: November 02, 2012, 02:10:28 am »

((Exercise bike))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9356 on: November 02, 2012, 02:14:45 am »

((XCOM - Fun.))

"I named him Piecewise!"

Continue poking Feyri with Piecewise the Basilisk.

((I named him that because YEUGH.))

Feyri giggled as she held that Basilisk off from her visor - lacking a faceplate, she saw the beauty up close in its entirety.

"Where did you get this, May? Piecewise looks like a real charm. Care to tell me more about it?"

Play with ye Basilisk and converse with the AM.

"I didn't know you kept pets on board the Sword."]

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Jim
Hi Jim! I heard that the only other way of earning tokens was to produce anything useable by the community...

Do you...have any tips for a person like me? Seeing as you made the sword and all...

=)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9357 on: November 02, 2012, 02:19:35 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
Hmm. The only thing I can think of is recommending you do what I'm doing: find some good or service people want and then selling it to them. I suppose you could also try brawling with people, such as you challenge somebody and the loser pays the winner a token.

On another note, did you try Gorat's game yet? It's pretty hard, but if you do play it I suggest that when you get to the third level boss that you stand in the lower right corner of the screen. His shots are easier to avoid from there.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9358 on: November 02, 2012, 02:38:23 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Jim
Gorat? One of the inmates, right? And...what genre are we talking about here.

Also...sender is James Kelly? Who's that?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9359 on: November 02, 2012, 02:47:11 am »

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
Did you forget about what we talked about in VR, Fey? :I I named myself after the original. I decided to set my username to that instead of my serial number. Everybody calls me Jim anyway, not Nineteen.

As for Gorat's game, it's a side scrolling shooter. I assume he's one of us here in the HMRC, otherwise he wouldn't be able to send messages via wristpad.

Jim also remembers to turn his emoticon back to neutral. >.>
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 2101