_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934405 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9300 on: November 01, 2012, 02:27:49 am »

"Okay. Oh, and do you have anything that I could make a falconing glove from?"
Ask that, acquire materials if possible.
"Some good quality leather and stuff for that will cost a token."

Seeing the Doctor past Cog, Mesk runs up and shouts over his shoulder.  "Hey!  Mr. Doctor!  I need to talk to you!"
They're in the back of the infirmary, you are in the front. This is a problem for your plans.

Wake up.

(( If we ever have to capture a prisoner (instead of just killing them or burning their arms and legs off), let's use alcohol. Lots of alcohol. ))
You wake up, blissfully unaware of your doodled face. Your head aches. Ugh.

Faith winced. Damn it! She had almost gotten out of this without any weird goo-holes, but no. Medifoam had to come out from somewhere, and... well, she couldn't really think of a good place to ooze goo from, but still. Damn that Doctor, what was wrong with him...

Leave in a huff. Try to find the Doctor.
(I considered making you vomit it. Would be perfect, administering drugs and foam at once, but I figured the hand would let you get into harder to reach places.)

You leave the room in a huff, storming and stomping and grumping down the hall, looking for the doctor. You don't find him, but you do find the way out. Well...guess you could just leave...

Keep doing push-ups.

[str:6-1]
You do some push ups, your rather flimsy arms aching.

You ever much for philosophy?

Simus says as she reads through the book, leaning against the wall opposite the kiosk.

((I have an inkling of the author, just from the title, and the fact that the first name actually seems to be Doctor...))
(thats actually what we in the business call a "Typo". It's a technical term which means I fucked up.)

The book is more of a novella or Treatise then a real book. It was apparently written during the first years of the Altered wars and the Formation of the UWM and concerns the use of various research techniques and weapons. It, in general, expounds that many of the "Absurd, archaic and often hypocritical," ethical codes of the time must be abandoned in the search for weapons capable of defending humanity. The author states that "If we remain stubbornly attached to the ethics of a peaceful age then we shall hold those ethics straight into our species' grave."

"Nope. I just have a some questions. What does the propulsion system use for fuel, and how does this work? I mean how can swallowing a piece of tissue change me so much?"

Ask the questions, then swallow the final piece of tissue.
"The propulsion is just gas and some sort of sterile fleshy substance used as a reaction mass."

"Oh, these?" he says, pointing at the flesh in your hand, "Remember your friend Ivan who is changing because of his infection? Same idea, just controlled."

Pick Basilisk up, introduce him to everyone!

You pick up the Basilisk with some effort, struggling with it's considerable weight, and begin lugging it around.

Now, who to show it to first?

Milno sighed before smiling back at her.
"Yeah, my first mission was also crap, and I lost my arm right there. But at the same time, I guess I woke up right there for the fact I couldn't screw around and get myself killed."

Even the powerful and collected armory master had panicked in her first mission, apparently. At least it confirmed she really was human.
"When did you really get the hang of it? The missions, that is?"

Ask.

She shrugs "I suppose a few missions in. I started leading on my third." 

"Everything has payment...

"Hmm, do you know any way other than mugging our other 'convicts' which we can earn tokens?"

Ask AM
"Make something and sell it I suppose. Thats what your boyfriend the Tinman does."

...Boyfriend.

How do people even know these?!

"...He isn't my boyfriend.

"And materials must be bought, and I've no tools in which to create anything which people could buy...I'll just leave you to talk to Milno anyway. Busy and all."

Head back to the Barracks and browse that manual once more. Focus on sword and tower shield categories and their cross-training.
The manual talks mostly about how the proper way to use an arming sword with pretty much any type of shield is to block with the shield and slash with the sword, keeping he sword hidden behind you until you strike and attacking at random angles so you have the element of surprise with each blow.

"You remind me of one of my handlers back at the re-ed! Good times, those were."

Sit down opposite the man! Answer any questions he asks completely truthfully.
You take a seat in the chair and the man stares at you for several long seconds before talking.

"You created the painting under the influence of Xenospit?"

"Did the creature you saw attempt to speak with you? Did it say anything or communicate in any way?"

"Why did you create the painting?"

"Why did you show it to others?"

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9301 on: November 01, 2012, 03:49:55 am »

Grab my monorazor, chop off my right hand.  Once it's regrown, carry the severed hand around with me and slap people with it as I move to the back of the infirmity.  Then finally have a talk with the Doctor about the limb animation.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9302 on: November 01, 2012, 04:07:23 am »

(I considered making you vomit it. Would be perfect, administering drugs and foam at once, but I figured the hand would let you get into harder to reach places.)
((Then you have Faith's thanks that you didn't try for the best of both worlds with a prehensile tongue-tentacle. :P))

Faith's shoulders sagged a little. Not like he'd have taken her rant about how he shouldn't do that to people seriously anyway...

A defeated sigh escaped her lips as she returned to the barracks. Another followed at seeing them completely demolished.

She finally settled on sitting against the wall in the research area, less because she had anything whatsoever to do there and more because it was relatively private and everyplace useful was off-limits.

Go to research room. Start trying to familiarize self more with new senses, testing them on self.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9303 on: November 01, 2012, 04:40:32 am »

"You created the painting under the influence of Xenospit?"

"I created the painting after I had gotten back to normal. I merely painted the vision I had while under the influence. The painting itself was made while I was sober."

"Did the creature you saw attempt to speak with you? Did it say anything or communicate in any way?"

"I'm afraid not. It was far too large to notice me, I think. Even if it did, I doubt it could speak in any comprehensible way, being an unfathomable monstrosity that eats stars."

"Why did you create the painting?"

"Having nothing better to do around the creature in the vision, I memorized its features as well as I could. I believe I did so because of the games of memorization I was gently coerced into playing during the project I was enrolled in. Upon becoming sober, I felt that such memorization would be useless if I didn't commit the image to a medium of some kind."

"Why did you show it to others?"

"You see, I felt that the painting was inspired and masterfully crafted, if I may say so myself. Gazing at it myself, I was not aware of its unique properties. At first, I showed it off to showcase my technical proficiency and feel proud of myself. After the first violent episodes occurred, I left the painting near the armory kiosk all covered up, so that I may retrieve it later. I also chose to take the painting's picture because I feared that the piece may be destroyed by reactionary elements onboard the ship, a fear that later proved entirely justified. After the brief distraction with the wire problems, I had an idea - would the image still have its properties outside the physical medium it was originally painted on? So I showed the digital image to a person to check this idea and, upon finding out that it indeed had this effect regardless of the medium, chose to submit it for further research. Did I answer your questions satisfactorily? I can elaborate if you wish. I like to cooperate as well as I can."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9304 on: November 01, 2012, 05:04:24 am »

Tinker with the game's code. Add a random level generator that creates (technically) beatable levels, for instance.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9305 on: November 01, 2012, 05:22:12 am »

Jim decided to give this Gorat guy a break and played the game that was sent to him, since he couldn't think of what to do with his metal for now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9306 on: November 01, 2012, 06:46:44 am »

((I am glad Faith is more or less normal. If only we talked more... :D))

"Why are there Tesla Sabres but no Tesla Swords?" Feyri closed the manual and stowed it away in her safe place. "OK, fine, technically it is a sword..."

Talk to the AM, inquire why there are only Tesla Sabres and no other variation.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9307 on: November 01, 2012, 08:32:17 am »

"Well. Thank you Doctor."

Swallow the final piece of tissue.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9308 on: November 01, 2012, 09:09:05 am »

Enter the tube. Start alterations.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9309 on: November 01, 2012, 09:52:51 am »

Enquire about tactics.
"Hey, miss Armory Master? Why did you choose amps for your weapon of choice?"

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9310 on: November 01, 2012, 10:03:38 am »

Grab a drink of water to wash the taste of vodka out of my mouth. Do a basic sit-up/push-up/squats routine in the barracks. Count out each rep loudly and annoyingly in military fashion.
It's a game. Have fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9311 on: November 01, 2012, 11:17:37 am »

Milno remembered one of the questions he had almost forgotten, the one he was about to ask when he left to check on the battlesuit's features.
"How much subordination do you owe the ship and the HMRC if you actually decide to stay over ten missions? I guess you keep the spinal implant, but how about...you and the Doctor, for example?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9312 on: November 01, 2012, 12:18:29 pm »

Brother Lars, after pondering a bit, realizes the obvious course of action.  He leans over toward St. Milno and starts yelling at his Steve-datapad.

"O Lord Steve, may you find time in your divine acts to bless upon me a book of prayers!"

Pray loudly.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9313 on: November 01, 2012, 12:27:07 pm »

((Why is Lars acting like that? Milno already told him to do it himself, I thought he'd accept it. Also, I don't think you just talk to the datapad.))

Milno just briefly shifts his gaze to Lars then back to the datapad, shrugging and not opening the link to Steve, hiding it instead.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9314 on: November 01, 2012, 01:29:17 pm »

((He's BROTHER Lars. Grant him his request, just this once. :P

Or he will pester you FOREEEEVEEEEER~))
Pages: 1 ... 619 620 [621] 622 623 ... 2101