_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935645 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9270 on: October 31, 2012, 02:20:58 am »

"Heh, thanks. Guess I worked up an appetite fightin' robots an' shit." Floki grinned at this rather attractive woman in the booth.
Good-looking and she gave him free food? That was alright with him. He pawed a smallish handful of the candy out of the bag and gave it an experimental sniff before cramming it into his mouth.

"Name's Floki, by th' way," He said once he'd swallowed, "But people call me 'Boots'." He narrowed his eyes a bit, looking thoughtful as he said the last bit. After another mouthful of the candy he went on, "Hey, reckon ya could gimme a decent pair a' boots? An' maybe some razorblades, yeh. And glue. Prob'ly a knife, too."

>Eat candy.

>Chat friendly-like to AM.

>Request a sturdy, thick-soled pair of boots, a pack of razorblades, a tube of glue and a crafting knife.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9271 on: October 31, 2012, 02:28:23 am »

((That was nice.))

Faith blinked. What had she just read? Some sort of deranged horror story set in an ancient fantasy world?

It was creepy, whatever it was. Something about a sect far more gifted and advanced than their fellows, eventually revealed to be the victims of a methodical taint made her hair stand on end. It was almost an implication that the best were always the most cursed...

...speaking of which, where was the Doctor and why wasn't she mutating? She assumed she'd be let free if it was over...

Check the door again. If it's still locked, pound on it and yell a few times. If that doesn't work, read another story.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9272 on: October 31, 2012, 04:01:54 am »

Jim melted that scrap down and put the memory chip into an inner space for later. Once he had the scrap melted into metal bars, he'd see how much he had and try to think of how he could profit from it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9273 on: October 31, 2012, 07:23:34 am »

"Ow."

Sit on table and wait for the Doctor.

((No one got my reference?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9274 on: October 31, 2012, 09:16:07 am »

Oh, ok then. I was thinking that someday I would need these alterations. Let's go.

Follow the Doc. Proceed with the modifications.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9275 on: October 31, 2012, 11:25:33 am »

Find the Doctor.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9276 on: October 31, 2012, 11:34:47 am »

Return to the barracks. Change my game to send you back to the very beginning of the game if you somehow die, rather than the permadeath. That seems fair enough and harsh enough. Send a compiled version to everyone with the following text attached:
Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos; to everyone
Trying to pass the time by writing a small game. Anyone want to test it and give feedback?
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9277 on: October 31, 2012, 11:57:45 am »

The Halloween stream is beginning now with 1408

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9278 on: October 31, 2012, 02:01:00 pm »

You wouldn't happen to have any philosophy books back there, would you? I need something to pass the time.

Acquire and read philosophy.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 02:38:39 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9279 on: October 31, 2012, 02:42:36 pm »

"Fiiine."
Find The Doctor.  Repeat the pitch to him.
Doctor doesn't seem to be around.

"Everything has payment...

"Hmm, do you know any way other than mugging our other 'convicts' which we can earn tokens?"

Ask AM
"Make something and sell it I suppose. Thats what your boyfriend the Tinman does."

((I'll be there.))

The young man didn't take much time analyzing what she had just told him and he already had another question ready to be shot.

"Did they perform any tests on the group?" Milno asked. Judging by what he saw of the AM's abilities, she had probably showed some potential even before she was thrown into the HMRC, or so he thought.

Ask.
"I dunno. Maybe. I was stasis'd for a long time, no idea if they did anything to us while we were under."

"I'm sorry, dear fellows. It's just that these people seem to be terribly bothered by my health! Well, that and they kept me from getting lynched in the barracks. I swear, it's almost as though this wasn't a very friendly place at all!"

Leave the infirmary, go to research lab. Find a researcher.

"Hello. I am Stacy Buttle, pleased to meet you. I sent you a message containing a highly interesting, highly dangerous image. Steve knows it's caused a lot of trouble for me. So, would an image that causes viewers to gain extreme indiscriminate destructive and homicidal impulses interest you at all? I sent it to you just in case somebody was successful in lynching me. You never know, you see."

"Ah, yes. You." The man at the research Kiosk says. "Please, come right in."

The doors to the research lab open, just a bit, with a hiss.

Sleep. Dream of incredibly beautiful armoury masters, actually lethal sledgehammer blows, and technologically feasible stealth armour.

"ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz"

(( Meh, I'll send you the basic ideas/plans behind it some time. It's feasible, for a certain value of true and a large value of budget. ))
You dream of beautiful sledgehammers and invisible armory masters and armour made of women.

"Heh, thanks. Guess I worked up an appetite fightin' robots an' shit." Floki grinned at this rather attractive woman in the booth.
Good-looking and she gave him free food? That was alright with him. He pawed a smallish handful of the candy out of the bag and gave it an experimental sniff before cramming it into his mouth.

"Name's Floki, by th' way," He said once he'd swallowed, "But people call me 'Boots'." He narrowed his eyes a bit, looking thoughtful as he said the last bit. After another mouthful of the candy he went on, "Hey, reckon ya could gimme a decent pair a' boots? An' maybe some razorblades, yeh. And glue. Prob'ly a knife, too."

>Eat candy.

>Chat friendly-like to AM.

>Request a sturdy, thick-soled pair of boots, a pack of razorblades, a tube of glue and a crafting knife.
>It's chewy and tastes of strawberries. Tasty.

>The armory master gives you the supplies you're asking for, stacking it all inside the boots.

((That was nice.))

Faith blinked. What had she just read? Some sort of deranged horror story set in an ancient fantasy world?

It was creepy, whatever it was. Something about a sect far more gifted and advanced than their fellows, eventually revealed to be the victims of a methodical taint made her hair stand on end. It was almost an implication that the best were always the most cursed...

...speaking of which, where was the Doctor and why wasn't she mutating? She assumed she'd be let free if it was over...

Check the door again. If it's still locked, pound on it and yell a few times. If that doesn't work, read another story.
You walk to the door and find it unlocked. You push it open  and are about to walk out when your arm begins aching again, not itching this time but just hurting.

Jim melted that scrap down and put the memory chip into an inner space for later. Once he had the scrap melted into metal bars, he'd see how much he had and try to think of how he could profit from it.
[exo:5+1-1 decomp]
You melt all the metal bits down into hefty bars of marbled silver and dark gray. You have about 150 pounds worth of metal all together. Not sure how much you can profit from it; depends on what you do with it. As raw scrap it's probably not worth much.

"Ow."

Sit on table and wait for the Doctor.

((No one got my reference?))
Can only assume deadpool.

You sit and wait. Doc sure is busy these days.

Oh, ok then. I was thinking that someday I would need these alterations. Let's go.

Follow the Doc. Proceed with the modifications.
The doctor leads you to a room with what looks like 7 foot tall glass tube set into the wall.

"Thats it there." The Doctor points to the tube. "There's a button inside. Go in and press it. System is automated, it will make the needed alterations."

He leaves immediately, leaving you in  the room alone.

Find the Doctor.
He's nowhere around out here, which means he must be in the back, and if he's in the back then he's out of your reach.

Return to the barracks. Change my game to send you back to the very beginning of the game if you somehow die, rather than the permadeath. That seems fair enough and harsh enough. Send a compiled version to everyone with the following text attached:
Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos; to everyone
Trying to pass the time by writing a small game. Anyone want to test it and give feedback?
You modify your game a bit and then send it out to everyone.

You wouldn't happen to have any philosophy books back there, would you? I need something to pass the time.

Acquire and read philosophy.
"Any specific subject of philosophy? I have some on technology, bioethics, general stuff, etc."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9280 on: October 31, 2012, 02:50:41 pm »

((Run, Stacy, Run!))

Wait for feedback, make a backup copy of the current version of the game code.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9281 on: October 31, 2012, 03:02:30 pm »

Technology and general philosophy. Never was a fan of bioethics.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9282 on: October 31, 2012, 03:55:47 pm »

((GEE, THIS WILL END WELL.))

"So you received my message? Excellent! Hope you didn't look at it without supervision, though - that has mostly ended very badly. So, how can I help?"

Go right in. Do not resist the men and women in the white coats.

"I did mention I was drinking Xeno Spit when I painted that, right? Seems like that's an important piece of the puzzle."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9283 on: October 31, 2012, 04:20:43 pm »

((GEE, THIS WILL END WELL.))
((One of these days I've gotta make a wager on the crew of the ship. :P))

Faith winced and grasped her arm. Now what?!

Run fingers over hurting arm, try to determine what's wrong.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9284 on: October 31, 2012, 04:24:47 pm »

Milno, his questions already running low, decided to ask one of the most...amusing ones.
"How was your first mission?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 2101