_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 616 617 [618] 619 620 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936962 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9255 on: October 30, 2012, 10:08:25 pm »

"Hey, so uh, hey guys.  Docs.  Fellow professionals of the medicinal arts... um, so, like, I've got this idea, you see, it involves the fact that I can regenerate limbs, so, I want to chop off my hand, and stuff electrical stuff in the chopped off hand, not the regenerated hand, so it's got basic AI and stuff and scamper around behind me like a pet.  You all think you can help me with preservatives and supplies and such?  I'll handle the technical aspects.  And the, er, removal of the hand."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9256 on: October 30, 2012, 10:15:31 pm »

"May, do you think he has anything more like a bird?"
Inspect basilisk closely. Look at its teeth, natural weapons and anything else like that.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:17:57 pm by Spinal_Taper »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9257 on: October 30, 2012, 10:34:20 pm »

"It's the farts, isn't it? I hope it isn't the farts. Dammit brain, now I need to try these. Now, how do I fire these rockets?"

Attempt to activate rocketlegs. Brace for impact.

((BEAN BURRITOOOOOOOOS!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9258 on: October 30, 2012, 10:58:09 pm »

Jim headed back to the barracks to take all the wreckage from his painting-induced rampage to the airlock, where he would separate it into one pile of metal and one pile of anything not-metal. Then he would look through the not-metal for anything useful and melt all the metal down into bars for later usage.

(This is all assuming they're just going to replace the furniture in the barracks and not recycle it, of course. If they are, Jim'll just be like 'whatever' and stand in the corner or something.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9259 on: October 30, 2012, 11:08:45 pm »

Faith winced. Creeeeepyyyyyyy. She'd be bandaging people in her skin?

Still... bandage skin and medicine fangs was a better deal than she'd been expecting. Maybe if this was all she'd be alright...

Read another story.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9260 on: October 30, 2012, 11:17:52 pm »

((MY EYES! MY MENTAL EYES?!!

Taking Literature and a Med course doesn't bode well thanks to piecewise O_o

Also, yay for Faith not being scary! In that way.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9261 on: October 31, 2012, 12:54:47 am »

Just as a laugh, here's the mini-test of piecewise's halloween image. Cheer's for the good flicks.

It's a game. Have fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9262 on: October 31, 2012, 12:59:11 am »

"Two, ma'am."

Request the count.
"They're a token for 6."

"Huh."

>Amuse self by acquiring permanent marker and 'decorating' the unconscious Sambo with some artistic renditions of genitalia, bodily fluids and a few choice rude words.

>Then go look for a bite to eat somewhere.
You draw some rude genitals and phallic words on sambo's face and then walk to the armory master and ask for food. She gives you some sort of chewy candy stuff in a bag. It has a smiling cartoon character on it that looks like some sort of mandrill on cocaine.

"Excuse me, St. Milno, but could you ask Steve to get me a Steveist book of prayers?  Perhaps print it off in the Armory here?"
Without doing so much as turning his head, Milno answered the religious freak, shooting him an unseen sideways glance behind the faceplate. "Create them yourself."

His gaze quickly shifted back to the armory master and he noticed he still had his helmet on. Milno sighed and took out the MkIII's helmet, uncoiling his braid and leaving it to hang over his shoulder.
"I actually suspected your case was like mine, brought in without committing any real crime...So, what was the reason the large group you were in was brought in?"

Ask.
"Oh, the colony we were part of was voicing some rebellious thoughts, so they rounded up anyone who happened to be in areas where such things thrived. Not sure why we ended up here, rather then with most in jail."

"Hey, so uh, hey guys.  Docs.  Fellow professionals of the medicinal arts... um, so, like, I've got this idea, you see, it involves the fact that I can regenerate limbs, so, I want to chop off my hand, and stuff electrical stuff in the chopped off hand, not the regenerated hand, so it's got basic AI and stuff and scamper around behind me like a pet.  You all think you can help me with preservatives and supplies and such?  I'll handle the technical aspects.  And the, er, removal of the hand."
"That sort of thing is for the doctor." One of the doctors on the outside of the bunch says, "Not for us."

"It's the farts, isn't it? I hope it isn't the farts. Dammit brain, now I need to try these. Now, how do I fire these rockets?"

Attempt to activate rocketlegs. Brace for impact.

((BEAN BURRITOOOOOOOOS!))
You try to think how the leg rockets activate. You jump, you flex your legs, you think about flying, you fart a few times. Hmm. Finally, you figure it out: Jump and flex calf muscles while in air.

The resulting burst of thrust from the pods on your legs is powerful enough to huck you into the ceiling but you don't think it would be enough to let you fly in normal g. Maybe low g, but not normal.

Jim headed back to the barracks to take all the wreckage from his painting-induced rampage to the airlock, where he would separate it into one pile of metal and one pile of anything not-metal. Then he would look through the not-metal for anything useful and melt all the metal down into bars for later usage.

(This is all assuming they're just going to replace the furniture in the barracks and not recycle it, of course. If they are, Jim'll just be like 'whatever' and stand in the corner or something.)
You hull all the junk from the destroyed beds into the air lock in a few trips and then proceed to sort it out into piles, keeping all the metal for yourself in one pile and sifting through the rest for anything useful or interesting. You only find one thing: A memory chip, the kind data pads use.

Still... bandage skin and medicine fangs was a better deal than she'd been expecting. Maybe if this was all she'd be alright...

Read another story.
(this one is long so...I'll just post the original post for it.)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=58081.msg1280853#msg1280853
It's pretty long, but people liked it.

Just as a laugh, here's the mini-test of piecewise's halloween image. Cheer's for the good flicks.

My avatar is actually Death from Adventure time.
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Death
Which is based on the design of death from the movie "Holy Mountain"
http://366weirdmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/holy_mountain.jpg
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 01:05:56 am by piecewise »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9263 on: October 31, 2012, 01:03:23 am »

(( Hmmmm. I'll have to edit the legs and clothes then. Or not. Are you still going to chuck up a stream tomorrow if you have time? ))
It's a game. Have fun.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9264 on: October 31, 2012, 01:09:10 am »

(( Hmmmm. I'll have to edit the legs and clothes then. Or not. Are you still going to chuck up a stream tomorrow if you have time? ))
Of course. Horror movies man, it's Halloween. And I love Halloween.

I'll probably also do streams on saturdays if nothing else, since it's a time most people have free. 

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9265 on: October 31, 2012, 01:29:36 am »

"Fiiine."
Find The Doctor.  Repeat the pitch to him.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9266 on: October 31, 2012, 01:41:00 am »

"Everything has payment...

"Hmm, do you know any way other than mugging our other 'convicts' which we can earn tokens?"

Ask AM

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9267 on: October 31, 2012, 01:48:31 am »

((I'll be there.))

The young man didn't take much time analyzing what she had just told him and he already had another question ready to be shot.

"Did they perform any tests on the group?" Milno asked. Judging by what he saw of the AM's abilities, she had probably showed some potential even before she was thrown into the HMRC, or so he thought.

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9268 on: October 31, 2012, 01:58:54 am »

"I'm sorry, dear fellows. It's just that these people seem to be terribly bothered by my health! Well, that and they kept me from getting lynched in the barracks. I swear, it's almost as though this wasn't a very friendly place at all!"

Leave the infirmary, go to research lab. Find a researcher.

"Hello. I am Stacy Buttle, pleased to meet you. I sent you a message containing a highly interesting, highly dangerous image. Steve knows it's caused a lot of trouble for me. So, would an image that causes viewers to gain extreme indiscriminate destructive and homicidal impulses interest you at all? I sent it to you just in case somebody was successful in lynching me. You never know, you see."

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9269 on: October 31, 2012, 02:09:13 am »

Sleep. Dream of incredibly beautiful armoury masters, actually lethal sledgehammer blows, and technologically feasible stealth armour.

"ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz"

(( Meh, I'll send you the basic ideas/plans behind it some time. It's feasible, for a certain value of true and a large value of budget. ))
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 616 617 [618] 619 620 ... 2101