_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938084 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8775 on: October 18, 2012, 03:19:55 pm »

Try to judge how badly hurt my jaw is, can i just fix it myself?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8776 on: October 18, 2012, 03:41:41 pm »

Get into the vents. Find the tangle that used to grasp Mesk.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8777 on: October 18, 2012, 04:07:44 pm »

"Milno? I take it you're the guy outside the ship? Shouldn't you be keeping that statue thingo? Or at least anything it's touched or fucked with? Sort of our job to keep shit like that. In fact, it's exactly our bloody job. Has anyone got a vector/grav manipulator or amp or anything? We might be able to keep it the hell away from everything in a grav well or something."

"Is everyone else ok? Anyone got an ouchie? In any case, I'm getting a beer."

Check everyone else around the Rec room and the corridor for injuries, patching them up where I can. See if the TV still works. If it does, turn it on and get a beer from the fridge. If it doesn't, get a beer anyway.

(( There's that requisition bit in HMRC. And it seemed at least a bit hazardous. Oh well. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8778 on: October 18, 2012, 04:11:04 pm »

"Sounds good to me. I'll stay awake again this time."

Follow Doc's instructions.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8779 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:50 pm »

"I threw the possessed rifle with the thing inside away and shot it with a G-Shell. As far as I know, it got atomized with a punch of whatever these rounds do. I tried to take it, but it apparently possesses anything made of metal, that conducts electricity or anything like that. Didn't have much of a choice." Milno says through the comms.

"If anyone thinks they could do better, stop whining and drag your ass outside instead of cowering in fear."

He sighs for a moment, staring at the spot the rifle was before trying to call for Steve.
"Steve, is it all as fine as it can be in a ship full of idiots?"

Get back to the airlock and enter the ship, paying attention to any disturbance or oddity before doing so.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:28:22 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8780 on: October 18, 2012, 04:27:36 pm »

Thomas sits down, visibly relaxing as he does so. He gives a small nervous smile.
Relax, and start thinking about the whole experience of the HRMC.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:21:14 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8781 on: October 18, 2012, 04:33:42 pm »

Faith pursed her lips, pondering the current situation. Milno had destroyed whatever it was instead of getting it for study- she supposed that was to be expected- but things still hadn't returned to normal. That could be Steve making sure everything was okay, or it could mean they still had issues.

Well, not like she had anything better to do until and unless they got power back.

Begin searching the rooms of the ship for anything else unusual, other than teammates. Clockwise order, if it matters.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8782 on: October 18, 2012, 06:14:20 pm »

"Wow, is there really more to do?  I'm hungry, can someone get me some food first?"
Start grabbing all the wires I can, tearing them out of the walls if necessary, ball them up, and stuff the mass of wires somewhere they won't float away.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8783 on: October 18, 2012, 08:26:52 pm »

"Brothers and sisters of Steve, this calls for a hymn!"

"O Steve, our guide, we sing your name!
Be by our side, bring forth your grace
Lead us, guide us, fill us with strength
Cover us and forgive our sins.

Sing Steve's praises while looking for any further signs of trouble.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8784 on: October 18, 2012, 08:28:45 pm »

Thomas raises his head, and looks around at the others.
"It's over then?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:21:41 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8785 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:25 pm »

Thomas visibly relaxed and sat down. He gave a small, nervous smile.
"It's over then?

Reenact the famous V-J Day kiss with Thomas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8786 on: October 18, 2012, 11:00:26 pm »

"Jim, if Steve doesn't respond...then what?" Feyri asked.

She tried to explore the more communication oriented parts of her MK I suit. Wristpads, radios...the like.

"It's over then?

((You're in a suit.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8787 on: October 18, 2012, 11:12:02 pm »

(( Hmmmmph. No, no I won't. I won't say a thing that I was going to. Does Piecewise need any tempting?
"And they all lived happily........ Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!No, not that. Please, not that! Please, no! I need those bits. Help! Help!!! Burble-burble-gargle......."

He really doesn't need the encouragement sometimes. ))

(( Even more oddly, my phone just went into memory corruption, past message block-fill mode. Oddities and anomalies abound. Aaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!! ))
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:19:42 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8788 on: October 19, 2012, 12:08:09 am »

"So, uh, we all back ta normal, then?" Floki said this to no-one in particular as the crowd dispersed, peering into the wrecked rec room in mild bemusement. "...What the fuck is normal around here, anyway?"
Then something caught his eye amongst the rubble, and he floated fowards with determination, pausing to grab the computer from the nearest person's arm as he passed them.

>"Borrow" someone's wristpad computer and use its bits to fix the TV.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8789 on: October 19, 2012, 12:57:45 am »

I'm starting a new game on the new xcom. New.  And I'll be naming all my characters after you lot. It seemed fitting. Now you can die to aliens twice as often! Milno, Jim, Feyri and Ivan are in so far.

First not really tutorial mission was called "Hot Stranger". Went quite well, no one killed, though jim got injured (fitting eh?). Of course, he didn't get blown in half, but he did use a rocket to blow the hell out of the guy who shot him. Feyri got promoted to Assault Class.

Follow people that seem to know what they're doing.
"It seems to me that things have calmed down for now. Hooray for us, I suppose. Does anybody know why this happened?"
OH GOD THERE ARE NONE OF THOSE AROUND! OH GOD OH GOD!

Jim decided that since the anomaly seemed to have disappeared and they couldn't get out the airlock, he should try to contact Steve. "Steve? Jim here. Is it still necessary we remain in lockd wn?"
You don't get any response.

Try to judge how badly hurt my jaw is, can i just fix it myself?
[med:3+1] It doesn't seem too bad, and you could probably fix it yourself in a temporary fashion if you had the right supplies, but getting it all nice and wired in place isn't something you can do on your own.

Get into the vents. Find the tangle that used to grasp Mesk.
You do with without much trouble, it is a fairly massive lump after all.

"Milno? I take it you're the guy outside the ship? Shouldn't you be keeping that statue thingo? Or at least anything it's touched or fucked with? Sort of our job to keep shit like that. In fact, it's exactly our bloody job. Has anyone got a vector/grav manipulator or amp or anything? We might be able to keep it the hell away from everything in a grav well or something."

"Is everyone else ok? Anyone got an ouchie? In any case, I'm getting a beer."

Check everyone else around the Rec room and the corridor for injuries, patching them up where I can. See if the TV still works. If it does, turn it on and get a beer from the fridge. If it doesn't, get a beer anyway.

(( There's that requisition bit in HMRC. And it seemed at least a bit hazardous. Oh well. ))
Well it looks like everyone in the rec room is fine, however the rec room itself is kinda...fucked. Everything that isn't burnt is smashed or melted: the Vr machines, the Tv, The new kitchen, everything, charred and destroyed. Even the fridge and all it's delicious brewski's. Gone.

You shed a single tear.

"Sounds good to me. I'll stay awake again this time."

Follow Doc's instructions.
"Admirable." The doctor says, looking down at you. "Tell me, how did it feel?"

"I threw the possessed rifle with the thing inside away and shot it with a G-Shell. As far as I know, it got atomized with a punch of whatever these rounds do. I tried to take it, but it apparently possesses anything made of metal, that conducts electricity or anything like that. Didn't have much of a choice." Milno says through the comms.

"If anyone thinks they could do better, stop whining and drag your ass outside instead of cowering in fear."

He sighs for a moment, staring at the spot the rifle was before trying to call for Steve.
"Steve, is it all as fine as it can be in a ship full of idiots?"

Get back to the airlock and enter the ship, paying attention to any disturbance or oddity before doing so.

You hover back into the ship and wait for the airlock to cycle before floating out into the hanger. Everything seems normal.

Thomas sits down, visibly relaxing as he does so. He gives a small nervous smile.
Relax, and start thinking about the whole experience of the HRMC.
[int:5]
Life here seems difficult,untenable even, and salvation a double edged choice. It would be entirely possible to live out your days on this ship, imprisoned but relatively safe. But freedom beckons beyond these halls, a poisonous freedom that requires a little more of your life with each step closer, a little flesh lost, a few more brutalities visited on the unsuspecting. It's a balancing act, a wager: how many close calls till they can't bring you back? How many final breaths?

You lay your head in your hands. This is all very depressing.

Faith pursed her lips, pondering the current situation. Milno had destroyed whatever it was instead of getting it for study- she supposed that was to be expected- but things still hadn't returned to normal. That could be Steve making sure everything was okay, or it could mean they still had issues.

Well, not like she had anything better to do until and unless they got power back.

Begin searching the rooms of the ship for anything else unusual, other than teammates. Clockwise order, if it matters.
You search through the rooms as everyone celebrates or relaxes, but find nothing of interest or terror.

"Wow, is there really more to do?  I'm hungry, can someone get me some food first?"
Start grabbing all the wires I can, tearing them out of the walls if necessary, ball them up, and stuff the mass of wires somewhere they won't float away.
You tear some wires out and ball them up but it becomes abundantly clear that this isn't a job for one man with with bare hands.

"Brothers and sisters of Steve, this calls for a hymn!"

"O Steve, our guide, we sing your name!
Be by our side, bring forth your grace
Lead us, guide us, fill us with strength
Cover us and forgive our sins.

Sing Steve's praises while looking for any further signs of trouble.
You see nothing, well nothing alien and menacing. Well nothing alien and menacing you don't recognize.

"It's over then?

Thomas seems a bit...depressed for wackiness.

"Jim, if Steve doesn't respond...then what?" Feyri asked.

She tried to explore the more communication oriented parts of her MK I suit. Wristpads, radios...the like.

"It's over then?

((You're in a suit.))
Explore...how?

The people in the Rec room do a double take as The armory master floats in through the Maintenance door with a bullhorn in one hand and starts talking.

"Alright people, it looks like you've dealt with whatever the hell is going on. However it looks like you also destroyed your quarters fairly badly, including the wiring that lets steve talk to you all. We're going to get some work men in here to clear stuff up, so for now if you would all please move to Barracks so you won't get in there way. Also so I don't have to break your legs." As she Speaks the true lights kick back on. At the end of her speech gravity kicks on  and everyone goes flopping to the ground like limp noodles. Except the Armory master of course. She waves her hand toward the door and starts making shooing noises.
Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 2101