_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938073 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8760 on: October 18, 2012, 03:04:38 am »

Climb over the Briefing room door and go to the Rec room. Break a few now frozen wires off and put them in my suit pockets/storage.

"Don't the science guys like getting their hands on this sort of crap? For weapons and shit?"
It's a game. Have fun.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8761 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:59 am »

"Ow. You ok, Stacy?"
Send the following:
Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos; to everyone
Anyone got another way into the vents? Just in case your optimistic appraisal turns out too optimistic.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8762 on: October 18, 2012, 07:14:47 am »

Appraise the mass of wires' origins, keeping an eye out in case it manages to start moving again.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8763 on: October 18, 2012, 07:25:35 am »

"Uhhhh thanks, I guess."

Wait for Doc. Or whatever is going to happen.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8764 on: October 18, 2012, 08:11:52 am »

"YESS I LIVE! SUCK IT UNIVERSE!"
Clean the blood off my face, wait for hero by air lock.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8765 on: October 18, 2012, 08:18:38 am »

"I don't seem to be particularly hurt, no. Well, beyond the usual, I suppose. It helps that I have been routinely abused for quite a while already. Builds up a tolerance, you know."
Get out of the crawlspace and head into the hallway. Find people other than Gorat in the hallway.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8766 on: October 18, 2012, 08:20:01 am »

"Praise be to Steve!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8767 on: October 18, 2012, 08:24:35 am »

See if there is any way to open it. Try opening it. If this fails, look for any other place already open.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8768 on: October 18, 2012, 09:06:21 am »

Grumbling under his breath, Milno managed to broadcast with his comms once more.
"Good to hear you are all fine and dandy, the figure made the rifle go live after I pried it away from the hull. I'll try and get rid of this fucker."

Piece of shit figurine and damned aliens, he'd say. How the hell did that shiny blue statuette bend metal to its will to attack its owner? And more importantly, did he really care about it?
"Word of warning, I'm blasting it into oblivion if I get things right here."

Activate EMM and toss the gauss rifle away and towards the celestial body the Sword is orbiting. After making sure the possessed rifle is at a safe distance (medium) through the suit's HUD, swap the remaining gauss rifle's magazine for the G-Shell one and blast the possessed rifle.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8769 on: October 18, 2012, 11:49:44 am »

Go off to find an entrance to the vents without guidance from the others.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8770 on: October 18, 2012, 11:57:07 am »

((Remind me, what is EMM again and what does it do ingame?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8771 on: October 18, 2012, 12:11:41 pm »

((Remind me, what is EMM again and what does it do ingame?))
((Burns through your fuel like crazy in order to boost dex and str.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8772 on: October 18, 2012, 02:24:15 pm »

"Well...it seems Milno did it!" Feyri said, lowering her guard just enough to peer into the room from her position.

"Now let's check on Milno, shall we Jim?"

To the Docking Bay! Try to get suited up for space movement. See if there is anything I can use as an anchor to the ship.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Broadcasting
The wires are down, lights are back on. Milno seems to have gotten the anomaly, if that was what was controlling the wires.

We're coming for you anyway, Milno. And yes I'm still messaging you. :P
You go to the hanger but find that the airlock is sealed since the outer airlock door is open.

"On it. Let's go. Milno, Feyri and I are coming to check on you. Whatever you did seems to have cleared things up down here," Jim said as he also headed to the airlock, assisting Feyri by helping her look around for what it was she wanted (but not, I repeat, not touching her in any manner whatsoever, especially with those giant skull-crushing hands of his :P).
Air lock is air locked for you too.

"Whoa, neat," Faith said, marveling at the freezing effect Jim had pulled off. "Maybe I should get one of those..."

Begin inspecting the now-defeated wires, tracing them back to their source if possible.
The wires are now not much more then big lumps of melted plastic and rubber, laying all over the room. Their source is hard to pin down. They're all coming from places where they forced their way out of the wall, but you can't see inside the wall and the wires are all so interwoven and melted that it's practically impossible to trace any single wire anywhere.

Lukas turns to Cog. "The doc says "Allright." But he didn't say whether he is coming or not. And congratulations, I'm not going to kill you."

Lukas performs a handstand for Cog.
[dex:4-2]
You just kind of tip over and crash to the ground like a felled tree. Cog seems rather confused by this.

"Oh, finally!  Now I'm hungry.  I wonder if I can eat my... nah, I'll just go back."
Quote from: Mesk Vraite | Message to: All
Hey everyone.  Whatever you did, it worked, the live wires have stopped moving.  And before I got killed, even.  Lost a couple fingers but they'll grow back.
I don't think there's anything more to find in the vents.  I'll see you out on the hull soon.
-M.V.
Get free of the wires now that they've stopped attacking and leave the vents the way I came in.  Try and find some edible-looking solid-ish food first.
You hack your away slowly out of the wires until you can get back into the vents, still untangling yourself. You get yourself free and float back to the vent to the rec room and down into a goddamn warzone; there's nothing but melted wires and burnt furniture as far as the eye can see. You go and cry next to the tv.

"YOU BLEW IT UP! YOU MANIACS, YOU BLEW IT ALL UP!"

Climb over the Briefing room door and go to the Rec room. Break a few now frozen wires off and put them in my suit pockets/storage.

"Don't the science guys like getting their hands on this sort of crap? For weapons and shit?"
You go to the rec room and scavenge a handful of wires, stuffing them into your bag.

Appraise the mass of wires' origins, keeping an eye out in case it manages to start moving again.
The wires appear to have sprung out from the walls, but beyond that you can't tell.

"Uhhhh thanks, I guess."

Wait for Doc. Or whatever is going to happen.
The Doctor comes in a few minutes later and takes a look at the things on your back before talking.

"Looks good. Organic rebreather. Should allow for, oh, 3 to 5 days without a need for external oxygen, depending on physical activity. Next...I think  temperature insulation."

"YESS I LIVE! SUCK IT UNIVERSE!"
Clean the blood off my face, wait for hero by air lock.
You yell, immediately regret it thanks to that broken jaw, and then sullenly float to the airlock to wait for the return of the conquering hero.

"I don't seem to be particularly hurt, no. Well, beyond the usual, I suppose. It helps that I have been routinely abused for quite a while already. Builds up a tolerance, you know."
Get out of the crawlspace and head into the hallway. Find people other than Gorat in the hallway.
You meet up with a few people in the hall, though most of them seem to be heading for the hanger. The only person who looks not to be is the guy riding the robot. No, not feyri.

See if there is any way to open it. Try opening it. If this fails, look for any other place already open.

It doesn't look like there's anyway to open this, at least no way you see...You look around a bit more and eventually find the room where cog, the doctor, and Lukas are hanging around.

"Oh, there you are." The doctor says when he sees you, "Kill him already did you?"

Grumbling under his breath, Milno managed to broadcast with his comms once more.
"Good to hear you are all fine and dandy, the figure made the rifle go live after I pried it away from the hull. I'll try and get rid of this fucker."

Piece of shit figurine and damned aliens, he'd say. How the hell did that shiny blue statuette bend metal to its will to attack its owner? And more importantly, did he really care about it?
"Word of warning, I'm blasting it into oblivion if I get things right here."

Activate EMM and toss the gauss rifle away and towards the celestial body the Sword is orbiting. After making sure the possessed rifle is at a safe distance (medium) through the suit's HUD, swap the remaining gauss rifle's magazine for the G-Shell one and blast the possessed rifle.
"No, bad rifle, no eating my face. At least not till you buy me a drink first."

You hurl the rifle off into the darkness, tracking it with the motion tracking on your suit's visor and waiting till it's a fair distance away. You hurriedly switch out the rounds in  your other rifle with the clip the armory master gave you.
[con:3+1]
You line up with the quickly vanishing rifle and fire. The round streaks silently off toward the vanishing glint of metal that is the gauss rifle and a moment later both of them vanish, seemingly wiped from existence. It's hard to tell what happened at this distance, in this darkness, by the naked eye, but you're pretty damn sure you got it.

Go off to find an entrance to the vents without guidance from the others.
Well, judging by the Mesk's  falling from the ceiling, it looks like there's one in the rec room.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8773 on: October 18, 2012, 02:41:50 pm »

Follow people that seem to know what they're doing.
"It seems to me that things have calmed down for now. Hooray for us, I suppose. Does anybody know why this happened?"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:57:11 pm by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8774 on: October 18, 2012, 02:58:23 pm »

Jim decided that since the anomaly seemed to have disappeared and they couldn't get out the airlock, he should try to contact Steve. "Steve? Jim here. Is it still necessary we remain in lockdown?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 2101