_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937475 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8790 on: October 19, 2012, 01:02:01 am »

Ashley was floating along the hallways, trying to find out what is going on, when suddenly she was embraced by the arms of a mistress who she had been born with, and had been around for a long time. Which means, she just fell flat to the ground.
"Wah!"

Try to get up, see if my muscles are still functional with gravity
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8791 on: October 19, 2012, 01:06:26 am »

"Oh, gravity!  I missed you so!"
Tear out some more wire and take it with me to the barracks.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: October 19, 2012, 01:14:48 am »

"Well, first my body locked up like a giant charley horse, then my thoat felt like a spiker crawled down it, then when the tumor started growing, it felt like someone taking a circular saw to my shoulder blades. Everything else was your average agonizing pain. Oh and the tumor almost cut off the blood to my head by shoving my neck up into the strap."

Folow the Doctors orders.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: October 19, 2012, 01:25:16 am »

Head off to the barracks.
"Everything has worked out for the best once more! I knew we could do it, team! Destroy the rec room and mess up everything, that is. Wasn't so sure about the 'getting out of this alive' part."

Overjoyed at these developments, Stacy can't help but break out into a musical number performed in the style that was most popular and beloved in his nebulous and distant youth: post-cybergrunge ultrarap!

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8794 on: October 19, 2012, 02:04:46 am »

Punch Floki in the nuts as hard as possible, without the kinetic amp turned on. Then go to the barracks.

"Payback time pinko!"

(( Ahhhhhhh, everything is back to normal and my character didn't learn a thing. Well, I guess he did. It's a specifically non-lethal attack this time. Really, actually, non-lethal.
I bet Floki probably has balls-of-steel as well. Or balls-of-steal. Whatever. ))
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 02:21:13 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8795 on: October 19, 2012, 02:27:55 am »

I'm starting a new game on the new xcom. New.  And I'll be naming all my characters after you lot. It seemed fitting. Now you can die to aliens twice as often! Milno, Jim, Feyri and Ivan are in so far.

First not really tutorial mission was called "Hot Stranger". Went quite well, no one killed, though jim got injured (fitting eh?). Of course, he didn't get blown in half, but he did use a rocket to blow the hell out of the guy who shot him. Feyri got promoted to Assault Class.
((Yay! Also, 11 days to spare. Take that temporal limits!))

Quote from: Feyri Nirel; Broadcasting
Milno is back and alive! :D

"Hahah! Milno! You did it!"

Feyri hugged the 17 year old hero after getting her bearings due to the gravity.

"So it was on the outer part of the ship after all! I've never thought that was the case. You, and Jim here!

And we're all heading back to the Barracks for rest and relaxation. Isn't that great?"

Afterwards, head back to barracks, check if my personal datapad is still in it's rightful place under my pillow.

If not, look for it!

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8796 on: October 19, 2012, 02:32:56 am »

Keep an eye on Cog.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8797 on: October 19, 2012, 02:33:28 am »

((
"So, uh, we all back ta normal, then?" Floki said this to no-one in particular as the crowd dispersed, peering into the wrecked rec room in mild bemusement. "...What the fuck is normal around here, anyway?"
Then something caught his eye amongst the rubble, and he floated fowards with determination, pausing to grab the computer from the nearest person's arm as he passed them.

>"Borrow" someone's wristpad computer and use its bits to fix the TV.

Noooo! Piecewise skipped my action and if I did it now the AM would get mad. :'())
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8798 on: October 19, 2012, 02:37:04 am »

((Ahaha, very funny Yoink. :P
Nobody minds fixing stuff.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8799 on: October 19, 2012, 02:56:33 am »

I'm starting a new game on the new xcom. New.  And I'll be naming all my characters after you lot. It seemed fitting. Now you can die to aliens twice as often! Milno, Jim, Feyri and Ivan are in so far.

First not really tutorial mission was called "Hot Stranger". Went quite well, no one killed, though jim got injured (fitting eh?). Of course, he didn't get blown in half, but he did use a rocket to blow the hell out of the guy who shot him. Feyri got promoted to Assault Class.

(Please keep us up to date with this. I have a passing interest in this game and hearing about the HMRC's misadventures in a different setting is quite amusing. ^^^ Also, yeah, that totally fits with Jim's Buttmonkey status. :P)

Jim headed back to the barracks as ordered after giving the Armory Master a respectful nod - and one for Milno, as well, since he had found and destroyed the anomaly, after all. Once there, he sat down near Feyri's bunk and... shilled his products once more. "Swords for sale! Got two left, one token each! Also, I have a painkiller that lasts forever, three tokens and it can be yours," he announced.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8800 on: October 19, 2012, 03:31:35 am »

(Please keep us up to date with this. I have a passing interest in this game and hearing about the HMRC's misadventures in a different setting is quite amusing. ^^^ Also, yeah, that totally fits with Jim's Buttmonkey status. :P)
((Yeah, this sounds entertaining.

Er, what difficulty?))

"...painkiller that lasts forever?" Faith asked, raising an eyebrow at Jim.

Be shooed into the barracks.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8801 on: October 19, 2012, 03:34:31 am »

Jim nodded. "Yeah, I bought it off that guy who was selling random items. I can't use it myself, so I thought I'd sell it on for the same price I paid for it - at least this way, you know what you're buying ahead of time. If you want, you can read the document that came with it," Jim offered, showing her the page.

Jim also allows Faith to read the pill documentation if she wants to.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8802 on: October 19, 2012, 04:53:12 am »

"When a painkiller lasts forever...doesn't that, err, numb all pain? Forever? Let me see that." Feyri said as she strode into the barracks right after Jim.

Peer over Faith's shoulder to read the documentation!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8803 on: October 19, 2012, 05:01:14 am »

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking..."

Read the paper.

((I did dig up the original, but maybe we can get more info out of a reread:))
Hmmm the paper is a rather long and complex but from what you can tell the pill is some sort of "Permanent Painkiller". Whoever takes it will still feel minor pain, so as to realize they are injured, but will never feel anything worse then a dull ache.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8804 on: October 19, 2012, 05:34:11 am »

(That's true. As a Fleshtech, Faith is probably better acquainted with these sorts of documents than Jim is.)
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 2101