_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926714 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7650 on: September 24, 2012, 09:14:19 pm »

Try putting the razors in a frangible sabot that falls apart as it leaves the barrel.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7651 on: September 24, 2012, 10:29:11 pm »

Lars listened intently, a faint smile staying on his lips.  As Maurice finished, the smile broadened.

"You should consider yourself a lucky man, friend.  Few mortals are lucky enough to be blessed by a deity, much less granted a vision of one.  Truly, you are blessed by the gods!  Do not worry if no one else saw it, as it was likely Her will that only you could see.  As for the reality, indeed, the gods can penetrate your human illusions of reality's perception and appear more real than anything else you have ever seen."

Lars put his hand on Maurice's shoulder.

"Friend, if you feel you have been given a duty, then it is your obligation to pursue it with all of your strength and will.  Should you perform well, surely Her blessings will flow into you."

He lifts his hand, and raises it skyward.

"Blessings upon this meeting!  May the Gazer shine understanding upon your goal, and may Steve watch over you!"

His invocation over, Lars lowers his hand.

"Does that clear things up for you?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7652 on: September 24, 2012, 11:08:12 pm »

Step out of the stasis pod. Put some clothes on.
I feel... good. Perfect, in fact. Could life get any better?
Wander around. Take in the sights. Be happy.
I'm missing something. Oh, right, a field manipulator. Must have a field manipulator.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7653 on: September 25, 2012, 12:25:56 am »

Maurice's expression lightened as he looked up to Brother Lars with hope and enlightment.
You... really think so? I never thought of it that way myself. I... This does clear things up, indeed.
Maurice stood up, with a smile brighter than ever, full of purpose and determination.
Thank you, my friend. I am forever in your debt, for you opened my eyes. This meeting is truly blessed. May you be well, and may your final hour not come yet for a long time.
May Gazer and Steve smile upon you, Brother.

Go to the VR machines, and open tinker.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7654 on: September 25, 2012, 02:15:27 am »

"Aaah, halfway there."

Dice the worm with my laser gun (use bullseye mode) and season it just right. Then put it in the oven until it is nice and crispy brown.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7655 on: September 25, 2012, 02:42:16 am »

"Not sure how that makes sense... but then again, that makes it fit... I guess?"
Gorat then goes to the table tennis guy. "You didn't quite answer my question regarding prison style and scorching the ball. Well, I guess I can try anyway."

Play against Floki.
You walk over to the pingpong table and make various hand gestures at the new guy, most rude, some just confusing. After that you wait for him to serve, slightly regretting the gesture that involved the back of your knee.

"Lets see whats behind air vent nuber one.

Examine vent closely. Is there any clue to what this vent may hold, or go to?
You look at the vent. It appears to be held in place by 4 screws but nothing else. As per whats in it, you have no idea, it's pretty dark; all you can see is the area directly above the vent and that's just your average foot and a half high duct.

"Shit. I'm on fire again."
Try to use iron will to pierce through drug induced hallucinations, shaping them into  a journey through the inner psyche of self.
[will:Son, you shoved a handful of pills in your face. You're going on a ride.]

You run, screaming, through the halls of Babylon, the burning wrath of Tiamat upon you.

"I AM THE WRATH OF A THOUSAND RUG BURNS! COME AT ME BROTHERS! I SHALL EAT YOUR EARS IN A STEW!"

Milno left the airlock and moved to the hallway, passing by screaming Thomas and naked crazy May on his way and finally stopping at the armory master's counter.
"Do you have any unusable machine I could get? It can be something that is damaged to the point repairing isn't worth it and was going to be discarded, like a broken prosthetic arm the same type as mine."

Move to armory, ask the above. If something is obtained for free, then take it to the airlock. If it is a broken down prosthetic arm, then try to destry part of it from a small distance, using the gauntlet and concentrating on the knowledge obtained to sever a servo or cause similar visible damage.
"Well, that lady with the blade arm thing left this." She hands you a civilian prosthetic arm. It looks somewhat different then your arm. Hmm.
The seals of a stasis pod hiss open allowing a petite woman to  stumble out sputtering. She quickly gains her bearings an notices she's alone.
"Hello?"
>Hello new, naked woman. How are you?

"JAMJI!" May stood up from the palace and flew into the sun, eager to find the lost bazooka tree.

Go find an elf wizard (in actuality, another member of the HMRC) and worship (harass) them.
You fly the marshmallow catbird to the kingdom of the generic pointy eared fucks and tackle the first person you see, screaming about needing their succulent melons.
See if it'd be feasible to remotely control an empty battlesuit. If so, figure out what its stats would be like in that state.
You're about to do that thing when May, stark naked-go figure- tackles you out of the VR machine and climbs on top of you, screaming about melons and groping randomly.
Try putting the razors in a frangible sabot that falls apart as it leaves the barrel.
Yeah, that could work. What sort of substance do you want to make it out of?
Step out of the stasis pod. Put some clothes on.
I feel... good. Perfect, in fact. Could life get any better?
Wander around. Take in the sights. Be happy.
I'm missing something. Oh, right, a field manipulator. Must have a field manipulator.
You grab some clothing, ignoring the other naked person, and look around. Barracks, cool, bathroom, helpful, spaceship, confusing. Hmm

Maurice's expression lightened as he looked up to Brother Lars with hope and enlightment.
You... really think so? I never thought of it that way myself. I... This does clear things up, indeed.
Maurice stood up, with a smile brighter than ever, full of purpose and determination.
Thank you, my friend. I am forever in your debt, for you opened my eyes. This meeting is truly blessed. May you be well, and may your final hour not come yet for a long time.
May Gazer and Steve smile upon you, Brother.

Go to the VR machines, and open tinker.

You do exactly that.
"Aaah, halfway there."

Dice the worm with my laser gun (use bullseye mode) and season it just right. Then put it in the oven until it is nice and crispy brown.
You activate your bullseye mode and proceed to use it to use it to cut the worm into nice thin slices. You also cut the plate, the counter and the dishwasher under it into nice clean slices. Oh.
Sword to the wrist holding his sword! Flat edge as always!

"Slapping my thighs now?"
[Feyri dex:1]
[Jim dex:5+1]
[jim str:3+1]
Feyri launches a stumbling assault on Jim, swinging her blade like a blind canoer with a paddle. Jim easily sidesteps and proceeds to slap her right in the butt with the flat of his blade.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7656 on: September 25, 2012, 03:14:57 am »

"AUGH, WHAT. Get off me you rambling freak!"

Wriggle away!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7657 on: September 25, 2012, 03:21:33 am »

Mesk jerks and sits up, blinking.
"Damn.  I shouldn't use my head so hard."
Wake up from my drooly brain death.  Look around and take mental notes on everybody around - most likely notes like "Stay away from everybody" and "Be armed and vigilant at all times".
(By the way, what happened with the sister who was making beautiful game art?)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7658 on: September 25, 2012, 04:09:09 am »

"Aaah, halfway there."

You activate your bullseye mode and proceed to use it to use it to cut the worm into nice thin slices. You also cut the plate, the counter and the dishwasher under it into nice clean slices. Oh.

"Oh! No biggie.

Season the worm and put it in the oven. Get it out when it is slightly brown and crispy and then bring the dish to the AM for a taste.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7659 on: September 25, 2012, 04:25:09 am »

"Uh, scorch the ball with yer mind?" Floki peered at his challenger for a moment before grinning and taking a ready grip on the bat.
"Eh, sure. Ain't gonna help against my skills, son! Ready?"

>Fling the ball into the air and smash it in my opponent's direction via bat. Begin to play ping-pong.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7660 on: September 25, 2012, 04:26:07 am »

Jim grinned with the appropriate :D emoticon and circled Feyri. His intention this time was to let her get a hit in, although he'd 'attempt' to block the attack by 'mistaking' it for a feint.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7661 on: September 25, 2012, 04:36:08 am »

"Uh, scorch the ball with yer mind?" Floki peered at his challenger for a moment before grinning and taking a ready grip on the bat.
"Eh, sure. Ain't gonna help against my skills, son! Ready?"

>Fling the ball into the air and smash it in my opponent's direction via bat. Begin to play ping-pong.
Hit the ball back in a tricky angle.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7662 on: September 25, 2012, 06:37:56 am »

Feyri was annoyed by how she worked with the blade. Apparently, it wasn't just swish-and-fling as she read them as.

And to spite her onwards, it seemed Jim was...playing with her.

Feint with sword, fist to his emoticon-emblazoned face.

"Left! Left!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7663 on: September 25, 2012, 06:47:30 am »

Perform the ritual of the intoxicated llama people.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7664 on: September 25, 2012, 06:50:26 am »

((It occurs to me that we aren't going to have this kitchen for long. :-\))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 2101