_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926566 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7635 on: September 24, 2012, 03:14:28 pm »

Lars nodded.

"Not officially, but I have met no one else of the cloth.  I originally served the Gazer, and it was in his service that I was sent here, I believe as a test.  During my stay here, I am also serving as the prophet of Steve, as he is god of this ship.  Since I'm not trying to kill you, it should be obvious that I am not at odds with those who don't share my belief.  The Gazer is tolerant of others, and Steve's Third Commandment allows such a case."

"How may I be of service?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7636 on: September 24, 2012, 03:37:21 pm »

"Weird. Speaking of weird."
Check the net for good reports and articles on anomalies, like Hadad and Samsonite. See if there are any that may hold similar laws, if there are any anomalies confirmed with two or more entrances or exits, and how they might relate to the world or environment they were found in.
Gorat also glances at the guy with the table tennis bat.
"When you say Prison Rules... what exactly does that mean? Am I allowed to scorch the ball with my mind?"
[int:3]
Huh...looks like you could actually open your own portals with the right combination of tinfoil, car batteries and your own urine!

((Would an explosion punch that large damage the battlesuit delivering it or just physically relocate it a bit?))
Well, that would depend on a end roll. But at worst you'd probably fuck up the arm that used it or hurl yourself off a cliff if you're doing it near a cliff or something equally poorly thought out.
"The Italians are at the lighthouse! Shadalon, send in the moon bears!"

Convince Shadalon to send reinforcements by giving him a double footjob.
You [Censored] him right in the [censored] with your enormous, moist [Censored] and the engorged [censored] flying panda bears [censored] vibrating, triple bladed, vorpal [censored] RIGHT IN HiS GODDAMN EYE!

"There are some spices in the kitchen they set up in the Rec room." The armory master says, slapping down a still wriggling foot and a half long, tan worm covered in carapace.
You grab the worm and head to the rec room, taking up your place in the kitchen.

Lukas looks around the kitchen as he holds the wriggling worm in his left hand. "Well, first things first."

Find a hammer and whack the worm until it stops wriggling.
You look around for a hammer for a moment before you remember that your hands are enormous, blunt metal objects. You proceed to flick the worm in the head so hard that it's head tears right off and goes flying across the room. Well, that works.
"Can I pay for some tutoring from you in the amp and Manipulator area, i made one mistake with them and my team mate shot me........ With a highly experimental crystal gun."
"Well, There's not much that can be taught about technique, a lot of how to use them has to be learned on your own, but there are a few things I can teach you, and maybe a technique you can use. "
"Ooooh. I don't think I can reach that myself. I need a boost."

Find something to stand on.
You grab a hospital bed and roll it under the the vent.
Floki narrowed his eyes, taking in the room before him.
'Well, here we are. Time to make a good first impression. Scare these bastards off.'

Eager to make a name for himself in this place and cement his reputation as a tough-as-nails sonofabitch, "Boots" Floki strode over to the two tables to one side, shooting a challenging glare at those nearby as he grabbed up a bat in one scarred fist.

>Prove myself as a total badass by challenging any-and-all comers to a game of... TABLE TENNIS.

He adds, with a slight smirk, "Prison Rules, y'know."

Do the above. Practice my ping-pong serve whilst waiting for a challenger.
You practice your serve by wacking a few balls across the table and then sheepishly going to get them where they rolled across the room.

Heck.

Get up. Try to avoid or block next blow and counter.

((@GM: To block a blow is a Dex or Str roll?))
It's a dex roll, unless the blow is very overpowering, in which case its dex to block and then str to not be overpowered.

The Doctor spins the knife in his fingers. "Not going to try anything different eh? Alright then."

[Dex:1]
[Doc dex:5]

You try to backpeddle as the doctor charges and trip over your own feet, falling flat on your back.

"Poor." The doctor says, staring down at you. "Perhaps a purely offensive style for you? Yes, probably best. What do you say?"
Milno scratched the underside of his helmet comtemplatively. Vague knowledge this time... Maybe it needed complex structures.

Try to think of a way to use the gauntlet offensively or an efficient way to test and discover such. Does it really react more strongly to complex objects?
[int:4+1]
Hmm well it reacts to complex machines, least it seems to, maybe it can do more to those machines then just pump their schematics into your brain.

Consume drugs. Double dose it..
You see may, freaking out, running around naked, wearing her dress as a hat and think to yourself "Yeah, I want some of that."

You shove some pills in your mouth. Huh, nothing seems to be happen...oh, since when were you on fire? Wait. Fire. Oh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

((Okay, new character. Hope it sticks this time.))
Spoiler: Stacy Buttle (click to show/hide)

Got it.
i suppose I'll go ahead and post my character. trying to archive binge would be way too long at this point.

Name: Lily Marcet
Appearance: petite (I'm bad at this)
Personal info: (even worse at this)
Reason for assignment: assassination of business executives
Stats:
Str: 4
Dex: 5
End: 3
Cha: 0
Int: 5
Will: 3

Skills:
con wep: 3
intuition: 1
aux: 1

Profesion: merc (+1 con wep)

Gotcha. You can now drop out of the stasis pods in the barracks and start messing around, waiting for the next mission.
((Madness comes naturally.))
Survival is optional, madness is mandatory.
Lars smiled at him.

"Certainly, Maurice.  Lead, and I shall follow."

Follow him.
You follow maurice.
((Don't see a need to wait for GM here))

Once they reached their destination, Lars addressed the man.

"Now, friend, what is it you needed?"

Yeah, walking around doesn't need me, just interacting with npc stuff, like vr or armory master.
"Jim. Sword-fight. Get off me, please."

Push Jim off! Then, hit with the pommel at any area deemed worthy!
Jim was thinking that if he was in his old body, he might not want to move... but she had asked, so he let her get off of him and regained his feet.

Jim attempts to block Feyri's attack, then counter with a very low-power slash to the left thigh, using in the flat of the blade to strike with.
[jim dex:6]
[Feyri dex:3]
[jim str:3+1]
[feyri end:5]
Jim rolls off Feyri  and then, as soon as she's on her feet, proceeds to slap her thigh with the flat off his blade while his emoticon becomes a >:D. Feyri is, at best, mildly annoyed by the attack.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7637 on: September 24, 2012, 03:55:15 pm »

Jim grinned and went for another slap, this time to the right arm.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7638 on: September 24, 2012, 03:57:33 pm »

"Not sure how that makes sense... but then again, that makes it fit... I guess?"
Gorat then goes to the table tennis guy. "You didn't quite answer my question regarding prison style and scorching the ball. Well, I guess I can try anyway."

Play against Floki.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7639 on: September 24, 2012, 04:06:38 pm »

"Lets see whats behind air vent nuber one.

Examine vent closely. Is there any clue to what this vent may hold, or go to?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7640 on: September 24, 2012, 04:14:03 pm »

"Shit. I'm on fire again."
Try to use iron will to pierce through drug induced hallucinations, shaping them into  a journey through the inner psyche of self.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7641 on: September 24, 2012, 04:27:38 pm »

Milno left the airlock and moved to the hallway, passing by screaming Thomas and naked crazy May on his way and finally stopping at the armory master's counter.
"Do you have any unusable machine I could get? It can be something that is damaged to the point repairing isn't worth it and was going to be discarded, like a broken prosthetic arm the same type as mine."

Move to armory, ask the above. If something is obtained for free, then take it to the airlock. If it is a broken down prosthetic arm, then try to destry part of it from a small distance, using the gauntlet and concentrating on the knowledge obtained to sever a servo or cause similar visible damage.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

virotox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7642 on: September 24, 2012, 04:31:21 pm »

The seals of a stasis pod hiss open allowing a petite woman to  stumble out sputtering. She quickly gains her bearings an notices she's alone.
"Hello?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7643 on: September 24, 2012, 04:38:06 pm »

"JAMJI!" May stood up from the palace and flew into the sun, eager to find the lost bazooka tree.

Go find an elf wizard (in actuality, another member of the HMRC) and worship (harass) them.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7644 on: September 24, 2012, 04:38:26 pm »

See if it'd be feasible to remotely control an empty battlesuit. If so, figure out what its stats would be like in that state.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7645 on: September 24, 2012, 05:17:51 pm »

Maurice sighed with obvious relief and smiled.
Well, that is something.
With a vacant gaze he started talking.
... You see, I am a physician - a surgeon, more precisely. And, while I was on the last mission, I had a... revelation, one may call it. I felt - and later in the course of that mission even saw - Mistress Medicine, as the anthropomorphic embodiment of the profession's underlying ideology.
Now, I am fairly sure it was more than just a simple hallucination conjured by my subconsciousness, because: Firstly, She lent me power and knowledge to do my duty - to save lives which could be saved - and I strongly doubt that the things I did I could ever do on my own; secondly, She clearly had Her own reasons and intentions, of which I understood very little beyond the fact that for some reason She is concerned with saving lives of mortals; thirdly, She gave me a greatest insight into what my duty really is - I shall elucidate on that later - and I had never thought about it that way before, on the contrary, my views on the subject used to be quite the opposite to what I... learned from Her; fourthly and finally, I swear, She was more real than anything or anyone I have ever encountered. I... am not used to trusting my intuition before my mind, but if I had ever been irrationally right about anything, it is about Her.

Maurice paused to draw breath.
Of course, apparently, no one else saw Her, and even my fellow colleagues seem not to understand what I felt.
Now, do you think I am insane? Or however you call it in your profession?
Doctor Sanctor smiled sadly.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7646 on: September 24, 2012, 07:06:15 pm »

Sword to the wrist holding his sword! Flat edge as always!

"Slapping my thighs now?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7647 on: September 24, 2012, 07:32:43 pm »

Jim didn't know what to say to that and had a slightly cross-eyed, befuddled emoticon in response. Sort of like @_@.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7648 on: September 24, 2012, 07:55:47 pm »

"Slapping my thighs now?"
((Oh yes, psychological warfare against Jim.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7649 on: September 24, 2012, 08:13:28 pm »

(It'll work. ^^^)
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 2101