_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935090 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #6960 on: September 12, 2012, 07:38:09 pm »

Walk up behind my target, get his attention and then UNLEASH THE TECHNIQUE!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6961 on: September 12, 2012, 07:39:46 pm »

*cough cough* (Forgot my turn, Piecewise.)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6962 on: September 12, 2012, 08:12:27 pm »

Stand up. Place your boot heel on Miyamoto's head and hold him down with it. Grab Karen by the collar and hold her at arm's reach until Miyamoto stops moving, then let her go and step away from Miyamoto. Remain on the defensive, but do not actively attack Karen.
I was hoping no one would get hurt today. Miyamoto has been less than sportsmanlike during our duel. Most irritating.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:49:57 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6963 on: September 12, 2012, 10:08:04 pm »

Well, this is hardly part of the test, but I'll roll with it.

Run like hell.  Loot a weapon if doing so wouldn't get me eaten.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6964 on: September 12, 2012, 10:13:49 pm »

Go for the nutpunch again!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6965 on: September 12, 2012, 11:37:34 pm »

((There's even a kinetic amp pair of nun-chucks but it has a posthumous note that it was "A terrible, terrible, fucking idea."))
((Damnit, kinetic amp flail was my idea! D: At this rate I'm not gonna live to create it... *sob*))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6966 on: September 12, 2012, 11:48:07 pm »

"Well, I could use magic here, but I'm not sure you'll be glad about that and stuff. My magic can be, uh, weird. I could unleash the Happy-Happy, but I'm not sure you'd like me to unleash the Happy-Happy, know what I mean? Anyway, gotta get back to cheering!"
Jump around like a crazy ape and yell Mr. Snuggles' theme at the top of my lungs!

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #6967 on: September 13, 2012, 02:27:02 am »

"Well, at least I won't have to dig myself in."

Charge particle cannon.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6968 on: September 13, 2012, 03:10:36 am »

One of each, why not?
Well, with a perfect roll it hits and injects the drugs, which, assuming you used the amount that they use in the pills, will treat without killing the guy. With your roll:
[con:1-1]
You shoot yourself in the foot. WOOOO PAIN KILLERS!

Run a virtual test of all systems to ensure the drone will function perfectly. Then run a test to see how much damage its armor can absorb and how effective the bots weapons are against a MK III suit.
If it functions properly request permission to be connected to another convicts war simulation.

Well, as it is, it will fly fairly well, not the most maneuverable thing in the world but thats the price of being larger.  It's got a fairly good run time before it depletes it's fuel, but the more it moves and the faster it moves, the quicker it will run out, same as anything with fuel. Lasers and cameras work fine, assuming you're at the same level as the target that is.

Now, about that armor, what type of armor is it?

((I need a laser capable of cutting armor plate quickly, or failing that, being able to get it hot enough to weaken the plate. If you remember the idea I had about the Breacher weapon, I was going to use a laser to cut, or weaken a piece of armor to the point where a modified gauss round could penetrate/destroy it. Hence the name "Breacher".))
Hmm Problem with that is that you're gonna need a hell of a powerful laser to really do much against things like battlesuits or avatar. Well, actually forget avatars, go for battlesuits. Remember they have armor that is specifically resistant to lasers so you'd need something really good to do significant damage. A cutting laser will get through the armor after a bit, but you're gonna need some time to focus it in one place.

*cough cough* (Forgot my turn, Piecewise.)
woops.

[dex:2]
[dummy dex:4]
[dummy str:2]
The dummy blocks your blade with his rifle  and pushes you back a bit but doesn't hurt you.

"Well, I could use magic here, but I'm not sure you'll be glad about that and stuff. My magic can be, uh, weird. I could unleash the Happy-Happy, but I'm not sure you'd like me to unleash the Happy-Happy, know what I mean? Anyway, gotta get back to cheering!"
Jump around like a crazy ape and yell Mr. Snuggles' theme at the top of my lungs!
You start braying like a donkey with brain damage.

Well, this is hardly part of the test, but I'll roll with it.

Run like hell.  Loot a weapon if doing so wouldn't get me eaten.
[dex:2]
You get about two feet before your head is cloven in half like a melon.

GAME OVER.

"Well, at least I won't have to dig myself in."

Charge particle cannon.
You activate your cannon and it gets about a half an inch extended before it hits the rubble around you and grinds to a halt. Oh.

Walk up behind my target, get his attention and then UNLEASH THE TECHNIQUE!
Stand up. Place your boot heel on Miyamoto's head and hold him down with it. Grab Karen by the collar and hold her at arm's reach until Miyamoto stops moving, then let her go and step away from Miyamoto. Remain on the defensive, but do not actively attack Karen.
I was hoping no one would get hurt today. Miyamoto has been less than sportsmanlike during our duel. Most irritating.
Go for the nutpunch again!

(Waiting on Mr. Pacman's action)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6969 on: September 13, 2012, 05:24:19 am »

Wake up. Pick a fight.

'Aah yes, because picking random fights truly is the most sportsmanlike action possible. If you just wanted to spar, there's a ring over there, just get over there and spar to your heart's content.'

((Also, since when am I pacman?  ??? ))

Keep his arms pinned on his back (with a police hold if possible), but if he keeps fighting, it's metal headbutt time. Aim just below his neck, for a greater chance of hitting.
And again, If anybody is badly hurt after all this, drag their sorry ass to the infirmary.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6970 on: September 13, 2012, 05:26:57 am »

((Nomnomnomnomnom. Just like pacman!))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6971 on: September 13, 2012, 05:50:07 am »

((Also, since when am I pacman?  ??? ))
((You'll do a 360 and die with a smile. Or by a multicolored ghost. Or by eating too many pellets.

Because))
((Nomnomnomnomnom. Just like pacman!))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6972 on: September 13, 2012, 07:16:46 am »

Well, he's already doing clf3 tests (poorly I might add) you're kinda out of luck there. Not to mention you may not want to be spraying that shit around yourself and your teammates considering it is basically flaming acid poison.

As per thermite, I believe, stop me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it do damage simply because it's very fucking hot? If so then molten metal of the temp would do roughly the same thing. Though you always have the problem that a thin stream of anything cools faster because of the surface area. Now, if you were to say, mix thermite with some sort of gel agent you could create a substance that would let you both fire globs of burning thermite. It would also let you spread it on things, kind of like that spray you were talking about.

Hmm, the acid is out then, so say I mix thermite with a gel agent, could it only be fired in globs or also in a full stream? Because really, a flammenwerfer that cannot werf flammen isn't really all that groovy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6973 on: September 13, 2012, 07:37:18 am »

Well, he's already doing clf3 tests (poorly I might add) you're kinda out of luck there. Not to mention you may not want to be spraying that shit around yourself and your teammates considering it is basically flaming acid poison.

As per thermite, I believe, stop me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it do damage simply because it's very fucking hot? If so then molten metal of the temp would do roughly the same thing. Though you always have the problem that a thin stream of anything cools faster because of the surface area. Now, if you were to say, mix thermite with some sort of gel agent you could create a substance that would let you both fire globs of burning thermite. It would also let you spread it on things, kind of like that spray you were talking about.

Hmm, the acid is out then, so say I mix thermite with a gel agent, could it only be fired in globs or also in a full stream? Because really, a flammenwerfer that cannot werf flammen isn't really all that groovy.

((This can only end in tears. And burning teammates.

Why don't you try something that doesn't combust unless heated? That way, if you screw up the part where you doze your enemies in it, you could still hold of the incineration part, if not, you just heat it using your amp.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6974 on: September 13, 2012, 07:38:38 am »

Find a dangerous, preferably sharp object that isn't my precious sword and gently chuck it into the fray. Chant for blood!
"Blood! Blood! Blood! Come on, this is nothing like the prison fights I saw on TV once! Shiv somebody already!"

((Flammable thing + thick and sticky liquid = napalm. I think you can fire that in a stream. Maybe you could use a separate laser as an ignition device - launch thermite napalm and light it when it sticks to something? Thermite does require heat to ignite, you know.))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:00:01 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 2101