_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935275 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #6990 on: September 13, 2012, 05:14:40 pm »

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! Denzen attacks the opponent's head.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6991 on: September 13, 2012, 05:20:15 pm »

(( Ouch at this rate mission 6 is gonna come to a very bloody end. ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6992 on: September 13, 2012, 05:28:21 pm »

((In my case, more of a machine-oily end. Simus' major injuries have mostly been to cybernetic bits.

But for the other, more pure humans, yes, it'll be a bloody end.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6993 on: September 13, 2012, 05:33:12 pm »

((So.. triple team? Challenge accepted.))
Break Miyamoto's hold with my left arm and push him off of me just enough so that I can bring my leg up and kick him in the chest. Try to launch him into Bishop or Karen.

((Did Timmy ever finish dealing with Chompers?))

((Do you really want this to end messy? You know you don't stand a chance, do you?
And by the way, I am Chompers. ))

'Hey man, haven't you had enough? Can't you see you're both outmanned and outmaneuvered?
Wadda'ya say we call this a day? I'll even help you to the doctor. You can do a bona fide sparring session after that arm is healed.'

Grab both his legs and drag him to medbay, wether he wants it or not.

To Bishop: 'Hey, nice moves you got there, you should teach me someday.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6994 on: September 13, 2012, 05:43:31 pm »

Karen wandered off from the fight, her job finished there...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6995 on: September 13, 2012, 05:53:40 pm »

"No, I did not know that."

Load up a gauss rifle loaded with some Red shells. Fire them at a Battlesuit, a concrete bunker, an Avatar, and a block of steel. Observe the effects.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6996 on: September 13, 2012, 06:10:36 pm »

((In my case, more of a machine-oily end. Simus' major injuries have mostly been to cybernetic bits.

But for the other, more pure humans, yes, it'll be a bloody end.))
And I just ended, plain and simple. ;D
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6997 on: September 13, 2012, 06:38:19 pm »

Well, the biggest thing is that thermite isn't exactly fluid so spraying it is a bit hard. However, if you gel it you could essentially have a fire hose of burning thermite goo that you just unload at people. Because hey, thermite is cheap.

I do love myself a cheap firehose. Let's go with thermite goo, and add a mechanism at the end of the barrel that produces sparks (but can be turned of/on, for when I can't use my amp. also, how much would this thermitegoo cost? How "cheap" are we really talking here?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6998 on: September 13, 2012, 09:31:28 pm »

Bishop was somewhat unhappy with the effect of his blow. Heart exploding technique, he should have known better...

"Consider that a warning. Stop picking fights. Woman, that goes for you too. Timmy, stop encouraging them, you're only making it worse. And you with the jaws... I know exactly where you've been just by looking at you. Perhaps you should think twice before seeing him in the future? He likes to experiment after all.

And no, I'm not going to teach you since I suck at teaching. Now get your ass to medical, you've probably got internal damage."

He kicked away the sharp bit of wood as he walked past Timmy, glaring at him, as he goes back to the VR machines.

Kick away the bit of wood and leave for the VR machines. Pull up a MKIII and search the whole thing closely for hidden features and where the computer for the exoskeleton is hidden.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6999 on: September 13, 2012, 09:39:06 pm »

I do love myself a cheap firehose. Let's go with thermite goo, and add a mechanism at the end of the barrel that produces sparks (but can be turned of/on, for when I can't use my amp. also, how much would this thermitegoo cost? How "cheap" are we really talking here?

((Do note that standard thermite ignites at a fairly high temperature- a standard lighter, for example, would never do it, so a sparker is probably insufficient.  The standard method, I believe, for igniting it is a magnesium strip.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7000 on: September 13, 2012, 10:00:23 pm »

((So.. triple team? Challenge accepted.))
Break Miyamoto's hold with my left arm and push him off of me just enough so that I can bring my leg up and kick him in the chest. Try to launch him into Bishop or Karen.

((Did Timmy ever finish dealing with Chompers?))

((Do you really want this to end messy? You know you don't stand a chance, do you?
And by the way, I am Chompers. ))

'Hey man, haven't you had enough? Can't you see you're both outmanned and outmaneuvered?
Wadda'ya say we call this a day? I'll even help you to the doctor. You can do a bona fide sparring session after that arm is healed.'

Grab both his legs and drag him to medbay, wether he wants it or not.

To Bishop: 'Hey, nice moves you got there, you should teach me someday.'

Bishop was somewhat unhappy with the effect of his blow. Heart exploding technique, he should have known better...

"Consider that a warning. Stop picking fights. Woman, that goes for you too. Timmy, stop encouraging them, you're only making it worse. And you with the jaws... I know exactly where you've been just by looking at you. Perhaps you should think twice before seeing him in the future? He likes to experiment after all.

And no, I'm not going to teach you since I suck at teaching. Now get your ass to medical, you've probably got internal damage."

He kicked away the sharp bit of wood as he walked past Timmy, glaring at him, as he goes back to the VR machines.

Kick away the bit of wood and leave for the VR machines. Pull up a MKIII and search the whole thing closely for hidden features and where the computer for the exoskeleton is hidden.
So you both try to kill me, and then start a lecture on brawling? It wasn't a battle, it was a fight, and so long as no one uses mechanical jaws to maim someone, and some wise guy doesn't go around exploding hearts, it would've remained a fight until someone walked away the victor had you not "intervened". You clearly saw that a one-on-one fight was taking place without arms and certainly no intention to kill. I even declared I was searching for a friendly duel in a previous post. Then you two attempt to murder me, back-to-back, with your teeth and your kung-fu. That pisses me off. It really does. Especially since you've lost me my fight, and now you're trying to drag me places I don't want to go to, nor need to be at. Just get off of me okay? I'll find someone else to fight. Or maybe one of you will drop the shenanigans and we'll settle this for real.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:49:07 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7001 on: September 13, 2012, 10:02:36 pm »

( Chillax mate they tried to kill me too. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7002 on: September 13, 2012, 10:03:12 pm »

( Chillax mate they tried to kill me too. ))
((Then that only makes it worse. Also, I wasn't intending for Piecewise to have me choke slam Karen haha. That was not what I envisioned when writing the action :P))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7003 on: September 13, 2012, 10:04:56 pm »

((Hey, if we REALLY wanted to kill you, I'd have used the kinetic amp.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7004 on: September 13, 2012, 10:06:26 pm »

((Hey, if we REALLY wanted to kill you, I'd have used the kinetic amp.))
((I meant Bishop and Chompers. :P You and I were the ones having a good old bar room throw down. :) Seriously, why would you try to explode someone's heart like that? Its almost as if he wants to kill someone.*sarcasm. its clearly sarcasm.*))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:47:14 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 2101