_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934631 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #6930 on: September 11, 2012, 11:43:00 pm »

"Well, I made my art project and delivered it. I hope she accepts it. I have the worst luck with women, you know. I usually end up holding them at gunpoint to extort money from people. They don't seem to like me much. Wonder why."
"Wait, what's that noise? Oh, looks like my painter buddy is going to fight this lady. Well, only one thing left to do right now."
Watch the fight and cheer! Occasionally look back at the TV.
"Wait, do nuns really get naked? Chompers, do you know?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: September 11, 2012, 11:52:12 pm »

((It's a her, not a him that you are fighting. She was the one who previously broke Mesk's jaw, the scottish woman.))

"I thought that only worked in movies! I'll have to try it..."

Bishop looks over his shoulder at the guy picking a fight with a very angry woman.

"Hmmmm...."

Scope out the Exploding Heart Technique on the guy picking a fight. Refer to my list for help if needed.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6932 on: September 12, 2012, 12:13:37 am »

(( Not really what i had in mind but it beats a golf ball. ))

Change the outer shell into the shape of a cyber disk then begin virtual testing.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: September 12, 2012, 02:23:25 am »

While in the basement, start shooting the support beams of the mall with the gauss gatling gun.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: September 12, 2012, 03:03:23 am »

so...you want to make the equivalent of a termite supersoaker?

I prefer long distance thermite delivery device, but yes, that is exacly what I want

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: September 12, 2012, 04:38:47 am »

'Nuns? I guess so, I mean, they do need to shower and wash and so forth, and I doubt their clothes are sewed to their bodies. I hope.
But if you will excuse me for a minute, I just heard that guy make a flagrant mistake against science, and I will go... correct him.'

Go to the troublemaker, explain to him his folly. If he starts attacking someone, headbutt him with my metal head. But if someone else starts beating him up to badly, urge that person to stop, and take him to infirmary, all the while lecturing him on the right scientific method.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 04:40:38 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: September 12, 2012, 08:54:11 am »

((Yes, and others weapons of the doctor. Actually I was indirectly mentioning the doctor with "the best melee fighter among the convicts" part.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6937 on: September 12, 2012, 09:04:48 am »

1. I don't mind the lack of accuracy, it doesn't need to be very long range.
2. I don't care that it's not resettable, it's fine as a one-shot.

((Wouldn't you like to reload though..? Especially since your accuracy will suck, and it doesn't seem too terribly difficult besides.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6938 on: September 12, 2012, 12:25:34 pm »

get far enough away that the blast wont kill but still cause injuries then detonate.
Minor problem with that. If you're close enough to get injured then you'll probably get spaced. You could say you got spaced and survived though.

((That works besides thats what happend to Jack.))

After blowing up station, go to duel and load Battle of Hexbarax then add a avatar of war suit piloted with a copy of Jack in it then have him do what he did on his first VR session.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6939 on: September 12, 2012, 02:24:36 pm »

Oblige the bastard looking for a fight. Via throwing a table at him.
[str:5]
The tables look far too heavy for you to lift, so you grab a large section of the remains of the couch and huck it at him instead.

Deflect table with arms. Approach him quickly and begin to throw strikes. Attempt an epic grapple and slam his ass mightily into something large and blunt.
[end:5]
You let the chunk of debris slam into your arms and deflect it off to the side before charging into combat like a viking on amphetamines.
[dex:5]
[karen dex:2]
[str:4]
You Wrap your hands around Karen's neck and give her a few good shakes before lifting her a few inches into the air and shoving her backwards onto the nearest tabletop.

Reboot simulation with a level 5 opponent armed with a gauss rifle. Use my cutlass against him.

"&$#+|£>|^}+]*>|>~€\^|€>~^?~_£+]^{#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Denzen shouted, furously punching in the commands for another try at the simulation, ignoring what the buttons say in his anger and frustration.
[dex:3]
[dummy dex:6]
You raise your cutlass and charge but the dummy beats you to the draw and center's his rifle on your chest.
[dummy con:3]
[end:2]
His shot clips your side, breaking a rib and carving a shallow gash.

"Right good to know. From that I can assume concrete will take around twenty seconds, Battlesuits will need to be tracked, MKIII's armor is about the same as a MKI, and Avatars don't give a damn. I may need a different laser for my idea."

Search for lasers in the VR, focusing on heating materials quickly.
As in just heating things or burning through them?

1. I don't mind the lack of accuracy, it doesn't need to be very long range.
2. I don't care that it's not resettable, it's fine as a one-shot.

Fair enough. Consider it virtually attached.

Keep firing!  Look for some more targets as well.
[Con:6+1+1]
You activate the laser and sweep it wide across the battlefield, cleaving dozens of altered-and soldiers-in half. The seemingly endless hordes quickly replenish their numbers and the trench in front of you, freshly depopulated. falls to their onslaught. They pour in and then out of the trench, now headed for you.

"Well, I made my art project and delivered it. I hope she accepts it. I have the worst luck with women, you know. I usually end up holding them at gunpoint to extort money from people. They don't seem to like me much. Wonder why."
"Wait, what's that noise? Oh, looks like my painter buddy is going to fight this lady. Well, only one thing left to do right now."
Watch the fight and cheer! Occasionally look back at the TV.
"Wait, do nuns really get naked? Chompers, do you know?"

"Woooo! You two punch each other in the face for unknown reasons!"

((It's a her, not a him that you are fighting. She was the one who previously broke Mesk's jaw, the scottish woman.))

"I thought that only worked in movies! I'll have to try it..."

Bishop looks over his shoulder at the guy picking a fight with a very angry woman.

"Hmmmm...."

Scope out the Exploding Heart Technique on the guy picking a fight. Refer to my list for help if needed.
[int:5]
[+2 bonus to str]
Hmmm yes, Pai mei thought you well.

(( Not really what i had in mind but it beats a golf ball. ))

Change the outer shell into the shape of a cyber disk then begin virtual testing.
Since it's in a disk shape now, would you like those lasers still all arrayed pointing forward? Or would you like them arranged differently somehow?

While in the basement, start shooting the support beams of the mall with the gauss gatling gun.
"Grumble grumble non robot accessible buildings. "

[con:6]
You open fire and begin slowly spinning, carving a swath of destruction all around you, shattering concrete and steel, sending gauss rounds ricocheting randomly around the room. Once your ammo is expended you pause to take a look at your handiwork...just before the entire ceiling collapses on you, along with several floors worth of mall and confused zombies. You're not injured by the collapse, but you are pinned.

so...you want to make the equivalent of a termite supersoaker?

I prefer long distance thermite delivery device, but yes, that is exacly what I want
Hmm, only problem with that is that getting it into a stream might break it up into such small particles that they burn up before reaching their target. Are you married to thermite or do you just want a stream of very hot stuff? Because, say, a white hot spray of molten metal could work if you just want long range hot pain.

That or maybe make it so the gun shoots globs of the thermite.

'Nuns? I guess so, I mean, they do need to shower and wash and so forth, and I doubt their clothes are sewed to their bodies. I hope.
But if you will excuse me for a minute, I just heard that guy make a flagrant mistake against science, and I will go... correct him.'

Go to the troublemaker, explain to him his folly. If he starts attacking someone, headbutt him with my metal head. But if someone else starts beating him up to badly, urge that person to stop, and take him to infirmary, all the while lecturing him on the right scientific method.
You are about to explain to the man why he is wrong when someone hucks part of a couch at him.

Hmm this is a bit of a pickle. The other person attacked him first, but now he's beating her up. Hmmm what is the morally correct thing to do here...

((Yes, and others weapons of the doctor. Actually I was indirectly mentioning the doctor with "the best melee fighter among the convicts" part.))
You're not sure where to look for the Doctor on the machine since you don't know his name, but a quick scan doesn't reveal anything that looks like his handiwork. The closest you come is various weapons such as bats and truncheons with kinetic amps along their surfaces. There's even a kinetic amp pair of nun-chucks but it has a posthumous note that it was "A terrible, terrible, fucking idea."

get far enough away that the blast wont kill but still cause injuries then detonate.
Minor problem with that. If you're close enough to get injured then you'll probably get spaced. You could say you got spaced and survived though.

((That works besides thats what happend to Jack.))

After blowing up station, go to duel and load Battle of Hexbarax then add a avatar of war suit piloted with a copy of Jack in it then have him do what he did on his first VR session.
So you just want to watch what you did in the first simulation?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: September 12, 2012, 02:29:33 pm »

NUTPUNCH TIME!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: September 12, 2012, 02:30:45 pm »

((I just want to say, the very concept of kinetic amp nunchucks makes me laugh.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: September 12, 2012, 02:35:57 pm »

((Both.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: September 12, 2012, 02:37:12 pm »

"Yeah! Make the other one regret they were ever born and stuff!"
Stomp the ground rhythmically and clap to contribute to the fighting spirit. Be the best male cheerleader I can be!
"Hey, Chompers, use the teeth! USE THE TEETH!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: September 12, 2012, 02:39:40 pm »

Hmm, only problem with that is that getting it into a stream might break it up into such small particles that they burn up before reaching their target. Are you married to thermite or do you just want a stream of very hot stuff? Because, say, a white hot spray of molten metal could work if you just want long range hot pain.

That or maybe make it so the gun shoots globs of the thermite.

EDIT: pyrodesu told me about ClF3? Would that work, and if it does, would the supersoaker still be considered a new prototype? And would molten metal still be effective against armor like thermite?  Also, I would still like to try to get thermite-gel in a spray can.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 04:01:10 pm by Pancaek »
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 2101