_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938619 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's like Monkey's Paw, the RTD
« Reply #6180 on: August 30, 2012, 07:05:47 pm »

(( Dunno i still wanna see if i can get it done for free if not it'll have to wait.
But i did annoy Steve so im hoping he takes the chance to potentially kill me. ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6181 on: August 30, 2012, 07:08:17 pm »

((Steve wouldn't really have a say in the matter, and I don't think he'd be spiteful like that. Not that he doesn't wish misery and ill on all of us in general, just that signing you up for a medical procedure is kind of a massively roundabout compromise between torturing you himself and leaving you be.

Also, what kind of computer? You didn't directly say what you wanted it for or what it was supposed to do.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: August 30, 2012, 07:10:27 pm »

(( Primarily i want it so that i can plug an AI directly into my brain to allow it to use my brain as a processor and also to be able to link my brain directly into my suit or other systems that can be accessed by wireless signal.
Im sure ill come up with dozens more uses for it once ive managed to get it done. )).

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6183 on: August 30, 2012, 07:18:24 pm »

(( Effectively i want to turn myself into a human computer system ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6184 on: August 30, 2012, 07:27:12 pm »

(( Effectively i want to turn myself into a human computer system ))

((Soo... kinda like what the full-body prosthetics get, only with a computer also wired into your brain and your brain still in your flesh-suit you call a body.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: August 30, 2012, 07:29:08 pm »

(( Yup pretty much. A prosthetic can be repaired or just have a new part bolted on a human body is a bit less durable but i want to keep the body so at a guess id say they'd probably have to remove part of my brain and replace it with the computer system. ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6186 on: August 30, 2012, 08:17:23 pm »

(( Yup pretty much. A prosthetic can be repaired or just have a new part bolted on a human body is a bit less durable but i want to keep the body so at a guess id say they'd probably have to remove part of my brain and replace it with the computer system. ))

((Okay, guys, we've got an Adeptus Mechanicus over here. Replacing bits of your brain just like that is... unwise. There's usually a reason those bits exist.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6187 on: August 30, 2012, 08:20:16 pm »

(( They can take out the bit responsible for emotions i dont need that :) but thats only a guess they might not need to remove anything at all. ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: August 30, 2012, 08:28:55 pm »

((Okay, guys, we've got an Adeptus Mechanicus over here. Replacing bits of your brain just like that is... unwise. There's usually a reason those bits exist.))
((The Doctor disagrees with you. :P

Of course, he also disagreed that having two people alive was fine, so, you know. :P))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6189 on: August 30, 2012, 08:32:36 pm »

Go do some endurance training.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6190 on: August 30, 2012, 08:34:03 pm »

(( Then maybe i can convince the doctor to do it for free purely for the fun of messing around in my brain )).

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6191 on: August 30, 2012, 08:41:30 pm »

(( Then maybe i can convince the doctor to do it for free purely for the fun of messing around in my brain )).
((Don't take this lightly. The last two people to donate themselves to his science were then forced to fight to the death. The last person to request an enhancement... I think he's the one who's currently sitting skinless in a tank? And the one before him ended up with spider legs.

That said, if all you care about is becoming an abomination the Doctor's definitely your man. Just be careful what you request or agree to.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6192 on: August 30, 2012, 08:43:49 pm »

((I suggest being specific with the doctor. Other than that, only luck can help you.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6193 on: August 30, 2012, 08:47:29 pm »

(( Haha oh im going to be extremely specific with him if he does not go for it ill have to settle for upgrading my suit and wait until ive got some tokens to pay a doctor to do it for me.
The suit will work reasonably well it just means ill be limited to the lower end AI due to lack of memory and processing power.
But im starting with Steve its probably pointless but it's worth a try. Before i go to Frankenstein. ))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6194 on: August 30, 2012, 08:49:46 pm »

(( BTW Zako you do realize if this happen ill effectively be able to hack things with my mind right? Im seeing impending confrontation in our future if this goes as im planning lol ))
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 2101