_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938133 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #5190 on: August 09, 2012, 07:27:29 pm »

((I'm sorry, but shouldn't that be
Code: [Select]
.... . -.-- | ... - . ...- . | -.. --- | -.-- --- ..- | -.- -. --- .-- | -- --- .-. ... . | -.-. --- -.. . |instead? ))
((Not that I'm aware of. It's an action, not random. Guess I should add a "tap out this message" part.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5191 on: August 09, 2012, 07:44:10 pm »

(( Nah. I just meant that the next to the last word's first two letters' codes were both '--' where you probably meant '--' and '---'.
Never mind, just wanted to be of help to you by pointing out that typo :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5192 on: August 09, 2012, 08:07:05 pm »

(( Nah. I just meant that the next to the last word's first two letters' codes were both '--' where you probably meant '--' and '---'.
Never mind, just wanted to be of help to you by pointing out that typo :) ))
(Whoops, there was a typo. Thanks for pointing that out.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5193 on: August 09, 2012, 09:22:25 pm »

Give up and find someone else to talk to.without prodding them.Talk to Steve.

Wanna just leave that up to a speech check or you want to say what you'd like to say?

"Well, thank you Capitain Obvious, great capacity you have." Renen mumbles to himself.

Continue reading.

Chapter 2: strategically stabbing people

This chapter talks mostly about how you vary your tactics based on the enemy. Normal troops can easily be dispatched with single fatal blows, but larger and more durable enemies are best crippled rather then attempting to kill them straight out. It gives example of fighting a battlesuit by cutting at the exposed joints and attempting to stay behind it or in its blind spots. It makes particular mention that it would be a bad idea to climb on the battlesuit.

Ignore any useful information and change the channel, looking for something violent and fun to watch.

You click around till you find "Competitive knife catching".

Wheel over to the rec room, still looking as pathetic as possible.
You roll to the rec room and continue looking normal.

The hunt begins!

Chase them down and subdue without force if easy, but shoot if must.
[dex:6]
[worker dex:5]

You chase after the closest worker, attempting to catch up with him as he slips through the rubble, a shadow on yellowing concrete. You stick close to him, your fingers ripping air just behind his neck, but you can't quite catch up to him.

(Further narrowing: Humanish or smaller as long as it's able to accept a human brain, no hands if possible but if not then just two. Also, no problem. Sorry for being so, er, inquisitive. ^^^; )
(Maybe I should bold these...)
Maybe you should. I think I've got some sort of Jim blindness :P

So we got the ones that are based off normalish animals, your canines, felines, birds, sharks, horses, bulls, lizards, and apes. Then we got your more exotics, like the walking turrets or the shimmer-slashers.

".... . -.-- | ... - . ...- . | -.. --- | -.-- --- ..- | -.- -. --- .-- | -- --- .-. ... . | -.-. --- -.. . |"

Tap out that message on my tube.
>Better then you can write it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5194 on: August 09, 2012, 09:28:02 pm »

Keep up the pursuit!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5195 on: August 09, 2012, 09:34:50 pm »

Bishop was loosing patience at this idiot next to him.

"Look, either you say what you've got to say or leave me alone. I'm trying to make something that will keep us alive in the field, so I'd do without the distractions if they have no point to them, ok? Now speak!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5196 on: August 09, 2012, 09:36:22 pm »

Bishop was loosing patience at this idiot next to him.
((Guy stopped prodding Bishop some time ago. Why is Bishop spazzing?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: August 09, 2012, 09:49:15 pm »

(Because he can? :P)

(Let's go for just canine and feline for now, with an option to see what exactly a shimmer-slasher is. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5198 on: August 09, 2012, 09:51:30 pm »

((Go for giant lobster! :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5199 on: August 09, 2012, 10:28:05 pm »

(Good for a laugh but I don't wanna scuttle everywhere... >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5200 on: August 09, 2012, 11:00:33 pm »

((Nautilus and slither maybe? Ooh, how about a snail? :P))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5201 on: August 09, 2012, 11:14:20 pm »

(How about an Owl? :3)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5202 on: August 10, 2012, 12:34:31 am »

((A nine foot tall, nearly completely silent winged predator with disturbingly good vision, razor-sharp talons, and a penchant for swallowing victims whole? Just a shame so many of our missions are indoors. :3

Plus you'd be a symbol of wisdom, and a natural quest/hint-giver. Everyone listens when the giant owl starts talking! :P))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: August 10, 2012, 12:48:58 am »

(Especially since then Jim would know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. And yes I know there's a huge amount of innuendo one could make with that statement, but D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.? :3)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: August 10, 2012, 02:19:44 am »

"Now that's quality entertainment!"
Watch competitive knife catching, try to learn something about dodging and intercepting projectiles in the process.
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 2101