_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935922 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4890 on: July 27, 2012, 11:00:10 am »

Jim decided to try sharpening that damn claymore with his amps. That'll show it. The katana too, if it was still considered 'dull'. If not, he'd leave it alone.

(Also, OW, Toaster. I'm glad I skipped that little girl. >.>)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:00:00 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: July 27, 2012, 11:05:48 am »

"Hrmm. Test subject? Armor therapy? Free? Would being a test subject make it free, or would the therapy be free anyway?"

Ask the Doc whether the test is free, or the treatment.

((Damn that is a badass little girl.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: July 27, 2012, 11:29:24 am »

((She's hardcore.  Also, ouch.))

OWWWWWWWW that hurt!  Time for revenge.

Tackle and strangle her to death.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: July 27, 2012, 11:42:16 am »

Tackle and strangle her to death.
((Without your eyes?

Both of you are fighting blind! Hear her ou-...wait, she didn't make a sound yet.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4894 on: July 27, 2012, 11:43:58 am »

Well, I heard what she did with that Elisaz, and I am not stupid enough to make the same mistake he did. Perversion does not equal stupidity. I thought you could help a little but if you can't...

Renen goes back to normal mode.

Continue reading the book. Buy Jim's katana if he happens to be selling it for one token.

((@PW: Do the NPCs like the AM have the same skill divison like ours, with the upgrades and so on? Does she roll for things like her amp usage when she destroyed Elisaz's body?))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: July 27, 2012, 11:59:38 am »

Nevermind messing with the katana, sell that for the token. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: July 27, 2012, 01:01:39 pm »

(I think the little girl in the fight simulator should be reskinned to be the little girl I rescued.  Then Mesk could fight her, get virtual killed, and everyone would be happy.)

Hmm, right.  Well if I recall correctly I had actuators built in to extend and retract the needles, so if I do some slight modifications to said actuators so they attach to the syringes as well and rig them with a pressure sensor of some sort I could have them automatically extend when inside flesh and then retract after pulling the needle out, the pressure difference should keep the fluid inside the syringes until injection - same principle as a turkey baster, but with actuators and needles.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:44:49 pm by Remalle »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: July 27, 2012, 01:17:05 pm »

(I think the little girl in the fight simulator should be reskinned to be the little girl I rescued.  Then Mesk could fight her, get virtual killed, and everyone would be happy.)

Hmm, right.  Well if I recall correctly I had actuators built in to extend and retract the needles, so if I do some slight modifications to said actuators so they attach to the syringes as well and rig them with a pressure sensor of some sort I could have them automatically extend when inside flesh and then retract before pulling the needle out, the pressure difference should keep the fluid inside the syringes until injection - same principle as a turkey baster, but with actuators and needles.

((Retract before pulling out... Taking a blood sample of everyone? Because you'll be sucking blood into them if you have that. Pull them out, then retract.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: July 27, 2012, 01:21:05 pm »

Bishop leaned back and gave a suspicious look at the doctor.

"Ooooh, don't you tempt me with these promises! It's still in testing, so I won't trust it until I'm sure it works as intended and with as few side effects as possible."

He was silent for a moment before continuing.

"What exactly would testing consist of and could you do it with just one of my arms?"

Ask the crazy doctor and also ask how much does the organic bone strengthening cost. After asking, take off my now useless bandage for my burnt hand and check how many tokens I have.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: July 27, 2012, 02:37:07 pm »

((Why is Thomas the only one who can do punch many things? He actually got past the little girl. In fact, if I remember right, he just kind of kicked her then stepped on her face.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4900 on: July 27, 2012, 02:45:54 pm »

Hmm, right.  Well if I recall correctly I had actuators built in to extend and retract the needles, so if I do some slight modifications to said actuators so they attach to the syringes as well and rig them with a pressure sensor of some sort I could have them automatically extend when inside flesh and then retract before pulling the needle out, the pressure difference should keep the fluid inside the syringes until injection - same principle as a turkey baster, but with actuators and needles.

((Retract before pulling out... Taking a blood sample of everyone? Because you'll be sucking blood into them if you have that. Pull them out, then retract.))
(Good point.  Edited.  Hopefully it won't leak too much.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4901 on: July 27, 2012, 02:53:33 pm »

((Why is Thomas the only one who can do punch many things? He actually got past the little girl. In fact, if I remember right, he just kind of kicked her then stepped on her face.))
((Jim actually got to the man with the bat and left the VR when he was about to lose. Time for SeriousConcentrate's smugface.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4902 on: July 27, 2012, 02:54:12 pm »

((Jim actually got to the man with the bat and left the VR when he was about to lose. Time for SeriousConcentrate's smugface.))
((Thomas got to the knife guy. Is that before or after bat guy?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4903 on: July 27, 2012, 02:54:51 pm »

((Before.  It's girl, dude, knife guy, bat man.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4904 on: July 27, 2012, 02:56:01 pm »

((Wait, you can fight Batman? Awesome!

I want to tinker up a utility belt, now.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 2101