_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938004 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4800 on: July 24, 2012, 09:35:10 am »

The other doctors and nurses are already doing their own things again as the doctor speaks to you. His voice seems slightly different and his normal stuttering speech is gone.

"You're a step in an endless march toward the future, a rung on the ladder of advancement for humanity as a whole. I can't tell you specifically what data you generate will help, but every action confirms or denies some aspect of a hypothesis."

Lukas tried to give the doctor a funny look but he knew he couldn't pull it off. "You know what doc? I respect you and all but I think you are full of shit. No offense. And you want to know something else? I really don't care anymore. Just let me know when you need me and let me know especially when someone offers himself to you again the way I did. I want to make sure I don't get replaced if you know what I mean. It's you and me now. Now, I've got some unfinished business I got to attend to. I'm sure you'll know where to find me if you need me." Lukas walks off, briefly glancing at the two other guys waiting in the infirmary. Who are all these people? And what is that guy doing talking to a wall?

Go to the Rec room and link up to VR. Get that scenario with the Great Plains in 21st century US going again, but this time don't spawn an altered but spawn the little girl from the punch-many-things program a few hundred meters away from Lukas (Ha! try to poke my eyes now, you little bitch!)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:44:52 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: July 24, 2012, 09:45:51 am »

((@Toaster
The armory master taps her fingers for a few seconds, thinking. "I've got a Civic Defender's Long coat in the back. You know'em right? Got reactive carbon nanofibers weaved in. Soft as silk until something hits it at high speed, then it becomes harder then steel for an instant. Reactive armor. 3 token.
Unless the price has changed since then, of course. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: July 24, 2012, 10:50:15 am »

"The hell? Blood? Are you talking to me?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: July 24, 2012, 11:23:10 am »

(So am I hooked up to the VR machine now?)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: July 24, 2012, 01:23:29 pm »

(I thought traditional was implied since it was during a time Jim specifically wasn't going to be using his amps. ^^^; And OK, I'll leave the fragile reiterpallasch alone. For the benefit of everyone else - and myself so I don't forget >.> - I currently have:

Long Reiterpallasch: Takes 8 dex to wield, but has +1 STR when used
Fragile Reiterpallasch: Easy to break, but ridiculously sharp
Dull Katana (going to be sharpened)
Dull Claymore (going to be sharpened)

And when I get done with the current list I have I'll see about making a bayonet for you, anailater.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: July 24, 2012, 03:05:50 pm »

((@Toaster
The armory master taps her fingers for a few seconds, thinking. "I've got a Civic Defender's Long coat in the back. You know'em right? Got reactive carbon nanofibers weaved in. Soft as silk until something hits it at high speed, then it becomes harder then steel for an instant. Reactive armor. 3 token.
Unless the price has changed since then, of course. ))

((Thanks!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: July 24, 2012, 04:57:03 pm »

Bishop looked over his shoulder to the other guy that was asking him a question.

"Hm? No, I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the hallucination beside me. That's why I'm here in the infirmary in the first place."

He made to turn back but then added;

"By the way, if you ever get addicted to any sort of drug, even if it's not on purpose, do yourself a favor and don't ask the doc for help. Go cold turkey and don't get the quick and easy treatment, or you'll start having the same problems I have."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: July 24, 2012, 05:13:58 pm »

((Hey peoples, someone should update the Tv Tropes page.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: July 24, 2012, 05:55:50 pm »

((InbeforeUncleSamPic.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: July 24, 2012, 06:11:01 pm »

"Oh. Right. Hallucinations. I'll just go wait over here. Maybe ask another doctor about your problem. They all seem competent."

If the Doc is done talking, ask him about getting these legs upgraded. Or getting some more.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: July 24, 2012, 06:11:59 pm »

(You're an Aussie, you don't have to worry about Uncle Sam. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4811 on: July 24, 2012, 07:44:11 pm »

Bishop nodded and glanced behind him as someone else stood behind him.

"I think it's Lukas, you know, the one in a fight earlier? Don't mess with him, he's fully kitted out with all sorts of nasty stuff."

He then turns back to talk to the sheep, casually ignoring the strange look from the person behind him.

"Can't argue with you on that one. Whose blood it will be, however, is the real question. What do you think about the others? Anyone you reckon I should keep an eye on?"

"All of them."

Cal has been basically doing it all on his lonesome and doing a damn good job at it, as far as I can see. So I would be willing to bet that he'll update it when he can. However, I'm sure that anyone who is willing to help him in anyway would be welcome to do so.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: July 24, 2012, 07:49:08 pm »

(( I would assist the shit outta' Cal, but my TV Tropes doesn't work for some reason. :( ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: July 24, 2012, 08:10:16 pm »

Figure out whether or not I'm in Tinker yet.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: July 24, 2012, 08:12:22 pm »

Cal has been basically doing it all on his lonesome and doing a damn good job at it, as far as I can see. So I would be willing to bet that he'll update it when he can. However, I'm sure that anyone who is willing to help him in anyway would be welcome to do so.
((I have been slightly swamped these days, but you can count on me to try and keep updating it. I got two tabs permanently open on my browser, and those are the main and the character pages for ER in TVT. And two for the mission and on-ship threads.))

(( I would assist the shit outta' Cal, but my TV Tropes doesn't work for some reason. :( ))
((Is it a problem with the cookies and the log in system?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 2101