_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937696 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4785 on: July 24, 2012, 06:12:49 am »

((Naw, de-arming swords are much better. I'd rather sever my opponent's limbs than grow them new ones! :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: July 24, 2012, 06:27:09 am »

(Put an arming sword into Jim's action. SerCon's action is currently being edited from 'posting' to 'going to bed' so if anyone wants anything and PW runs the turn before I wake up, well... too bad. :P You can always try catching the next bus.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: July 24, 2012, 06:32:47 am »

(When I(or if I) get back can i get a bayonet for the end of a gun? i think i may need somthing other than a manipulator.)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: July 24, 2012, 06:33:44 am »

((...You think?!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: July 24, 2012, 06:35:23 am »

((...You think?!))
:P
((Bayonets only work in a single stabbing motion, partly smaller than anything useful, and have a weight detriment including recoil.

Stick to a secondary blade instead!))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: July 24, 2012, 06:41:12 am »

((...You think?!))

I'm not talking to you.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: July 24, 2012, 07:02:03 am »

(( Actually, a bayonet wouldn't be that bad. Well, yes, it would add to the weapon's strength requirement, but I don't think the laser rifle has one as of now, and as the weapons go heavier, the difference would be reduced.
As for me, I would recommend the old thrusting bayonet, partly because I've read some memoires of an experienced commander who held bayonetts of such design above all others, even though that way they cannot have secondary uses, partly because they hopefully would excel at penetrating, and you never know how thick the hide of the next alien is going to be, and partly because they leave nasty deep wounds that are going to bleed heavily, and we here need every single advantage we can have against our foes. Though you may think otherwise, of course.
Though a secondary blade can be quite useful too, even if only for utility reasons (harvesting samples, for example), so decide for yourself. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: July 24, 2012, 07:03:34 am »

(( Actually, a bayonet wouldn't be that bad. Well, yes, it would add to the weapon's strength requirement, but I don't think the laser rifle has one as of now, and as the weapons go heavier, the difference would be reduced.
As for me, I would recommend the old thrusting bayonet, partly because I've read some memoires of an experienced commander who held bayonetts of such design above all others, even though that way they cannot have secondary uses, partly because they hopefully would excel at penetrating, and you never know how thick the hide of the next alien is going to be, and partly because they leave nasty deep wounds that are going to bleed heavily, and we here need every single advantage we can have against our foes. Though you may think otherwise, of course.
Though a secondary blade can be quite useful too, even if only for utility reasons (harvesting samples, for example), so decide for yourself. ))
((I see what you did there.  :P

Also, yep. We've a mound of technological advantages now, so bayonets can be...anything.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: July 24, 2012, 07:17:27 am »

((Psh, just you guys wait 'til ya see my hidden-tesla-blade-cane idea. Or the motion-scanner-monocle.
Or any of the more exciting ideas I had earlier. :P Maybe I should write these down...))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: July 24, 2012, 07:47:11 am »

What type of books do you have? Also, do you have a list with the manipulators that were created besides the ones in the armory list?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4795 on: July 24, 2012, 08:38:54 am »

((Oh god. HE'S A HIVEMIND! Either that or they are all robots slaved to one brain. Either way, holy shitballs.))

"Oh it's you again. How about not being so cryptic this time? And what do you mean by salvation?"

"Survival."

Jim gathered the fragile reiterpallasch and all the remaining scrap, smelted it down, and attempted to remake the reiterpallasch, then making a cutlass in place of the kilij, making an arming sword after that, and going on from there. During his rest breaks to regain his mental faculties, he sharpened the claymore and katana as well as headed to the rec room and helped Mesk get into VR before returning to his work.
(I should point out that that fragile weapon has quite a powerful effect, even if it's a glass cannon, in the most literal of terms.)

How do you want to sharpen those things? Traditional way or amp? Traditional way has less chance of just crushing them to pieces.
((Well crap.  That's what I get for being stupid though.  Still, I wanted to try out a few things, like melting the barrel.))

Well, let's the AV again.  This time, I'll select duel.  Before that, though, check out that pamphlet.
You change programs to Duel.

"Battlesuit fibers?" thought Brother Lars... probably too heavy, but worth a shot.

Tinker up such a creation.  Get price quote on its construction.
Such a thing would cost 7 tokens or so.

Lukas was annoyed that the doctor gave him yet another mysterious answer. "Yeah, well. Here is the thing. Progress could mean anything. Do you want to turn me into some kind of super soldier, pitting me against every other abomination you make until a stronger one can take my place? Do you want me to resurrect flying cars and turn them into an instant success? Do you want me to have sex with a higher being in order to start your own super advanced race? I don't really care what it is that you want me to do, as long as you just tell me." Lukas looked back at the other doctors and nurses that were staring at him. "What's your problem? Oh, what? Are you all gonna answer me in unison now too?" Lukas used to be a little bit afraid of the doctor but he seemed to have gotten over that fear after killing the other robot-guy. He might even take another try against that nasty girl in the VR-machine again.
The other doctors and nurses are already doing their own things again as the doctor speaks to you. His voice seems slightly different and his normal stuttering speech is gone.

"You're a step in an endless march toward the future, a rung on the ladder of advancement for humanity as a whole. I can't tell you specifically what data you generate will help, but every action confirms or denies some aspect of a hypothesis."

"Dammit. Maybe the Doc can do something. And I'm tired of three legs. I asked for four."

Head to medical.

"The hell is that thing? Looks like a golem."
You join Bishop in line.

What type of books do you have? Also, do you have a list with the manipulators that were created besides the ones in the armory list?
"A list? Not really. But if you tell me what you'd like to do then I could look up if something like it exists. As per books, oh lots of subjects. Ones on history, current affairs, fiction, pretty much anything you like."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: July 24, 2012, 09:19:19 am »

Bishop nodded and glanced behind him as someone else stood behind him.

"I think it's Lukas, you know, the one in a fight earlier? Don't mess with him, he's fully kitted out with all sorts of nasty stuff."

He then turns back to talk to the sheep, casually ignoring the strange look from the person behind him.

"Can't argue with you on that one. Whose blood it will be, however, is the real question. What do you think about the others? Anyone you reckon I should keep an eye on?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: July 24, 2012, 09:20:30 am »

((The guy, just a random guy, who runs around running mindless errands for the ship. . . . . . No, even better, the one who fixes internal issues in the ships vents. For Steve. or the guy who you can find hiding around random places , like you would a roach.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: July 24, 2012, 09:22:57 am »

I would like books about combat strategies and ancient fighting techniques like the martial arts, use of swords and other weapons, bows included. And some chronicles books, I think I can read then by the time the mission finishes. About the amp list, I'm having some ideas but I will read something first. I don't have anything to do for a while.

((Jim could make those weapons for collection purposes, charging accordingly. He could even make something like a museum inside the ship for weaponry, but I don't think Steve would let him have some space for it.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: July 24, 2012, 09:29:05 am »

Lars saves his creation, and heads over to Punch Many Things.

((How much is the longcoat?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 2101